Author's Chapter Notes:
Well here it is the final chapter! I hope everyone enjoys and sorry about the mix up yesterday I posted what dreams may come on here oop! lol sorry again, but here it is the final chapter of striptease. P.S. This is also going to be a very long chapter. Enjoy!

 

"What do you mean you are pregnant and getting married?!"

"Just what I said, JC and I are having a baby and we are getting married, that's it." Felicia said as she looked at JC and rolled her eyes. JC stifled a tiny laugh as he continued tell his mom what was going on.

"So when is this wedding taking place?" Brianna asked.

"Friday"

"Friday! That is in three days! Are you crazy? Of course you are. First you tell me that you are pregnant then you tell me you are getting married in THREE DAYS! How in the hell do you expect me to plan a wedding, find dresses and whatever else in three days?" Brianna said emphatically.

"Well first you get on this thing called a plane and you fly your happy ass to L.A. then tomorrow you and I will go dress and shoe shopping for the both of us and then we will sit down and plan the decorations for the yard."

"You make is sounds so simple, but it is going to be a lot of work, where are you getting married exactly?" Brianna asked as a thousand thoughts and ideas for this wedding swam around in her brain.

"The house that JC just bought for us, it has a huge backyard that is just perfect!" Felicia said.

"Ok, ok I am getting my stuff together and I will see you in what six hours?"

"I guess just call me and let me know when you plane gets in and JC and I will meet you at the pick up area at the airport, ok?"

"Ok, I love you, you nut see you soon!" Brianna said as the phone went dead. Sighing Felicia laid her head against the back of the seat.

"Tired?"

"Yup, dealing with Brianna is enough to wear anyone out" Felicia said as she chuckled slightly.

"Same goes with my mother, I swear that woman asked me like a zillion questions and I am like I don't know mom, she would have to ask you, ya know?"

"Yes I do, and I look forward to meeting your mom."

"You will love her and she will love you, but I think it would be best if you kept your secret from her, don't you agree?"

"Most definitely, that right there is a story for a whole different time" Felicia said as she took JC's hand in here own.

"You are exactly right, man Friday cannot get here fast enough!" JC said she he pulled into the driveway of his Hollywood hills home.

"Me either, but it will be here before we know it especially with all of the things we have to do in those three days. Did you call all of the guys by chance?"

"Nope was going to do that once we got settled in."

"Ok, I guess I will start making the to do lists and we can just take it from there."

"Sounds good to me, just let me grab a quick shower, call the guys and I am all yours.

"Ok" Felicia mumbled as she began to scribble ideas in a notebook she had produced from her bag. After his shower JC found Felicia right where he left her still furiously writing in the notebook.

"About done?" JC asked as he sat down next to her on the sofa.

"Just about a few more thing and there all finished!" Felicia said as she handed JC the notebook.

"Wow! All of this for one little wedding?"  JC said as he scanned the itemized list complete with ballpark list of prices beside each item.

"Yup, if we want to try and make it as close to perfect as possible, but there are several things that can either be compromised on or just omitted all together, so just pick out the things you would really, really want for the wedding, I will do the same and what is left over we will discuss, sound good to you?" Felicia asked as she got up from the sofa.

"Sure, where are you going?"

"To take a nice hot bath, while you go over the list."

"Ok, enjoy."

"Will do" Felicia said as she climbed the steps.   About forty-five minutes later Felicia appeared at the bottom of the stairs.

"It's about time, I thought you fell in up there!" JC said as he turned off the television show that he had been watching.

"Sorry your tub took me hostage, it just now let me go on the good authority that I will return tomorrow." Felicia said grinning as she sat down beside JC.

"You are the worlds biggest cornball do you know that?" JC asked as she kissed her lightly on the forehead.

"Yeah, but I am your cornball."

"I wouldn't have you any other way. With that being said let's get down to the business of this wedding shall we?"

"We shall" Felicia said as the poured over and discussed this detail and that detail for the next few hours.

"Whew! Man am I glad that is done!" JC said as he stood up and stretched.

"Me, too, but look at it this way all we have to do now is just put all of that into action and we are set. You got your list for tomorrow right?"

"Sure do, what time does Brianna get in?"

"About an hour, you gonna go with or stay here."

"Nah, I will go with you ‘cause I don't trust these L.A. lunatics, especially at one o'clock in the morning" JC said as he tied up his shoes.

"Ok, you ready?"

"Yup let's go" Felicia said as she grabbed her purse and headed out the door in front of JC.  About two hours later a very tired JC, Felicia and Brianna made their way into JC's house.  A good night was hardly uttered as they went there separate ways, Brianna to the guest room and JC and Brianna to JC's room. No sooner than they hit the bed each were asleep in a deep, deep slumber exhausted from the rigors of the day. 

"JC? Wake up honey it is time to get up."

"Can I have just five more minutes Mom?" JC mumbled as he put is face back in his pillow. Laughing Felicia said,

"I am not your Mom, but I can give you five more minutes."

"What the- Oh hey baby, good morning" JC said as he planted a soft kiss on Felicia's cheek.

"Good Morning yourself, now get moving cause I got breakfast downstairs and then it is time to get moving on the wedding stuff, ok?"

"Yup, give me about 10 minutes ok?"

"Ok and by the way, I love your mother."

"She's here?"

"How do you think breakfast got made, I my dear am no cook."

"Oh lord we're going to starve after we get married!" JC said as he clutched his stomach.

"No, I will just have to take lessons from your Mom" Felicia said in between laughs.

"Now that is a good idea, now get out of here or we will never get things done in time for tomorrow" JC said as he got up, kissed  Felicia and disappeared into the bathroom closing the door behind him.   Felicia went back downstairs and enjoyed more time talking to Karen and Brianna, the girls were deep in conversation about flowers when JC appeared.

"Hi, Mom how are you?" JC said as he pecked his her on the cheek.

"Fine sweetie and yourself?'

"Great and even better when I get this list done" JC said as he held up a two page list of things that had to be done.

"I bet, but you got yourself a good girl here, so I think it will be worth it."

"I know and yes it will, especially when I see her walk down that aisle toward me tomorrow to become my wife" JC said as he kissed Felicia full on the lips before placing a plate of food before her.

"I love you too" Felicia said as she dug into her eggs.

"Hey, where's mine?" Karen jokingly protested.

"Right here" JC said as he placed two more plates on the table one in front of his mother and the other in front of Brianna.

"Thanks" the two women said in unison as they both began to eat.

"Now it's my turn" JC said as he sat down with his own plate and began to devour what was on it.              "So you all ready to hit it?" JC said no sooner that the list bit of milk had disappeared from his glass.

"Yup let's hit it ladies and gentleman" Brianna said as everyone clamored up from the table, dropped dishes in the sink, grabbed purses, wallets, lists and keys and quickly dispersed to their duties.

"Are you sure this is the one you want?" Brianna asked Felicia for what seemed to be the hundredth time.

"Yes I am sure" Felicia said as she gazed awestruck at her reflection in the mirror.

"This is just the first store are you sure that you don't want to look around?"

"Nope, this is the one I am sure of it."

"Ok, she'll take it" Brianna said to the sales lady who disappeared to ring up the gown.

"How much is that thing by the way?" Karen asked as she handed another sales girl her dress to ring up.

"Umm I really don't think you want to know" Felicia said with a wry smile on her face.

"Yes, I do or I wouldn't have asked so tell me please" Karen said as she put her hands on her hips.

"Two-thousand dollars" Felicia mumbled.

"What?! You are joking right?" Karen said with wide eyes.

"Nope"

"Oh my god, I think that I am going to have a heart attack before this day is over, please don't tell me how much the shoes cost" Karen said as she gestured toward Felicia's white Jimmy Choo's

"No, you don't" Felicia said as she and Brianna burst out in a fit of giggles.

"Wow, the dress looks great on you!" Karen commented as Brianna came out in a light pink backless gown.

"It really does Bri, I think that is the one" Felicia said as she sat down to put her sandals on.

"Then I'll take it" Brianna said as she once again gestured for the sales girl.

"So what is next on the list, Felicia?" Karen asked as she took her dress from the sales girl.

"Let's see, we got the dresses, shoes, jewelry, hair appointments made, decorations bought, tables ordered, caterer nailed down and all of that stuff, now all we have to do is go next door and order the flowers, and meet JC to choose the cake and I think that is it" Felicia said as she checked off what they had done so far.

"So what does JC have to do again?" Brianna asked as she walked toward the register to pay for her and Felicia's dresses.

"JC is in charge of the DJ, getting his and all the guys tuxes, getting the minister and then of course as I just mentioned we have to meet him to choose the cake in about thirty minutes.

"That's it you mean we would have done it all?"

"Pretty much, all we have to do when we get home is make out a sketch of how we want the tables, chairs, centerpieces and such for the caterer."

"Wow! I didn't think that we would be able to pull this off" Brianna said

"Me either" Felicia said honestly.

"That makes three of us" Karen said as they all exited the bridal store and entered the flower shop.

"Hey, Brianna?"

"Yeah?"

"Did you remember to book us a room at the Hilton for tonight and part of tomorrow?"

"I took care of it and it is my treat as well as these" Karen said as she handed the florist her credit card.

"Are you sure? Because I do have the money" Felicia said as she looked a Karen with question in her eyes.

"I am totally sure, it is not everyday my little boy gets married" Karen said as she signed the receipt and the girls were off to meet JC for the cake.   A few hours later all was done and the girls were headed to the Hilton in Beverly Hills for Felicia's last girls night as a bachelorette.   The girls laughed, played games and drank, well some of them well into the night, about one o'clock in the morning Felicia's phone range.

"Hello?"

"Happy wedding day baby" JC's sweet voice filled her ears.

"Right back at you baby, I can't wait to see you in thirteen hours"

"Counting down much?"

"Nah, not really" Felicia said as she laughed sexily.

"Well baby I will let you go get your rest and I will see you later, I love you."

"I love you too JC, goodnight baby."

"Goodnight sweetheart" JC said as he hung up the phone and fell fast asleep.

"Man I cannot believe that you are getting married in an hour!" Brianna said as she put the finishing touches on her make up.

"Me either I am so excited!" Felicia said as she placed her veil on her on her head.

"You girls ready, cause the limo is here" Karen said as she poked her head around the door.

"Yup, we are just getting our bags together and we will be right down."

"You just leave those bags alone the bellhop will get them" No sooner than Karen has spoken those words a bellman appeared with a cart. Felicia gingerly got in the limo, careful not to wrinkle her dress. The others piled in and they were off to JC's house and the wedding.  The limo pulled up on front of the crowded house fifteen minutes before the wedding was scheduled to start, everyone quickly and quietly hustled Felicia into the house so that she would not be seen by anyone especially JC. Fifteen minutes came and went and the next sound was that of Justin knocking on the door.

"Hey, beautiful you ready in there?"

"Yup, ready and waiting for my escort."

"Well he is here" Justin said as he held out his arm for Felicia to take.             "So are you ready for this?"

"I have never been more ready in my entire life" Felicia said as her and Justin walked toward the French doors that led to the backyard. Just as they got to the doors ‘Trumpet Voluntary' struck up and doors were flung open to reveal the beauty of the backyard to Felicia and the beauty of Felicia to everyone else. JC's breath caught in his throat as he saw her gliding toward him in shimmering sheath of a dress with a chapel train. When they go to JC, Justin place Felicia's hand in JC's and walked away, with that the preacher began,

" Dearly beloved......"

      

Chapter End Notes:
THE END

Completed
JCSCOWGIRL79 is the author of 2 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Striptease also liked 9 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story