Author's Chapter Notes:
Adult Situations in this chapter

 

Twenty minutes and shower later, Felicia headed back into her room to prepare for her and JC's date. Felicia was taking one last look in the mirror as the doorbell rang. Opening the door Felicia was rendered speechless; there stood JC with the most gigantic bouquet of pink roses she had ever seen.

          "Hello, beautiful" JC said as he extended the roses toward her.

          "Hey, you" Felicia said sheepishly; "Thanks for the flowers they are beautiful!" she said as she breathed in their sweet scent.

          "You are welcome. I was driving by the florist and I remembered you telling me you loved pink roses so I got some" JC shrugged as if were no big deal.

          Felicia blushed as she murmured another "Thank You" as she went to find a vase to put the roses in. JC followed behind her as she did so.

          "You have a lovely home" JC commented as they walked into her massive kitchen.

          "Thanks me and Brianna have worked very hard for it."

          "Whose Brianna?" JC asked.

          "My roommate, cousin and best friend" Felicia said by way of explanation.

          "Oh, ok" JC said as he nodded his head in understanding. "You ready?" JC asked as she sat the vase of roses on the kitchen table.

          "You bet!" Felicia said as JC took her hand and led her out the front door. From the moment they got to the car JC was a perfect gentleman, opening the door for her, letting her pick the music in the car, etc.

          "Where are we going?" Felicia asked after they had been driving for about twenty minutes.

          "You'll see" JC said with a mischievous grin.

          "Ok" Felicia answered with a confused tone in her voice.

JC drove another 10 minutes until they reached a clearing.

          "Where are we?" Felicia asked looking around the seemingly deserted area.

          "Relax with you? You'll find out soon enough ok?" JC said as he put a reassuring arm around her before exiting the car.  Coming around he opened the door and helped her out; Taking her hand he led her down a winding path into a grove of trees where Felicia her soft music playing. What she saw nearly took her breath away. There before elegant picnic she ever saw. There were candles all around, a blanket with plates, glasses and a bottle of wine chilling in an ice bucket, more food than she could ever eat. Turning around she saw JC standing there beaming at her.

          "You sure as hell know how to make a great first impression JC Chasez!" Felicia said as she smiled broadly.

          "Well ya know" JC said as he raised her had to his lips and kissed it.      "Your food awaits Madame" JC said in a faux French accent as he gestured toward the blanket.   Felicia sat down as JC poured the wine.

          "Mmmm, This is absolutely amazing!" Felicia exclaimed as she took her first swallow of the wine.   "What kind is it?"

          "A 1965 bottle of Cabernet."

          "That's a freaking 300 dollar bottle of wine!" Felicia exclaimed nearly choking.

          "I know how much it is and how did you come to know about wine?"

          "I bartend sometimes where I work and sometimes we have some V.I.P's come in so we have the good stuff around."

          "So what are you a waitress or something? You never have told me where you work and what you do." JC said with a look of interest on his face.

"Oh lord, what am I gonna do now? How do I tell him? What do I do?"  Felicia's mind went wild as her heart pounded against her chest. She opened her mouth to speak just as JC's phone rang.

"Hello? Yeah she is right here," JC said as he handed Felicia the phone.

"Hello?" Felicia said nervously.

"Hey Felicia? This is Tony. I just wanted to tell you that you go it!" He said happily.

"I got what? Oh you mean I got the video? Oh my god! Tony, thank you so much!" Felicia squealed as she jumped up and down.  JC laughed at her childlike enthusiasm as she chatted to Tony on the phone about call times and such. He barely heard her say bye to him when she leapt into his arms.

"To what did I do to deserve this honor?" He said as he pulled her even closer to him breathing in her scent.

"Just my way of saying thanks."

"For what?"

"Today" Felicia said as she gestured to their elaborate surroundings.

"My pleasure" JC said as he leaned down and kissed her. A small moan escaped Felicia's lips as she melted to him. Felicia barely felt her feet leave the ground as he lifted her into his arms never breaking their kiss. Ever so slowly JC eased her down onto the blanket. It was there that their passion began to mount as their hands roamed over the others body, exploring them.  It was then JC's mouth found Felicia's breast with his mouth. Felicia moaned in pleasure as his mouth latched on to her supple mound.

"I want you so bad" JC spoke breathlessly as he buried his face in her neck.

"Make love to me" Felicia breathed. That was all JC needed to hear as he quickly disposed what was left of her clothing and his as well. He positioned himself at her waiting center. Felicia moaned in pleasure as he filled her body, JC lay still as he let her adjust to him and then ever so slowly began to thrust into her.

"JC" Felicia moaned as she moved to meet his every thrust.

"God you feel so good" JC said as he began to thrust faster inside her.

"Oh, JC Yes!" Felicia cried as JC slammed into her rocking their bodies back and forth.  JC could feel Felicia tighten around him as he did this, he knew she was close and so was he; and it was with one final thrust that they both reached their climax together.  JC collapsed onto Felicia as she held him close and they both drifted off to sleep.

It was almost dark when they awoke still in each other arms.     "Hey Beautiful" JC said into he ear as he slowly eased himself off of her.

"Hey" Felicia said smiling as she leaned in and captured him in a soft, warm kiss. 

"Mmmm, we can't keep doing this or we are going to be here all night" JC said as he reluctantly broke their kiss.

"I know, I am sorry. I just wanna stay this way forever" Felicia said dreamily.

"Me too" JC said as he hesitantly gave Felicia back her clothes to put on.  After they were dressed they busied themselves packing up the picnic gear.

"You were wonderful you know" Felicia said slightly blushing.

"So were you, sweetheart so were you," JC said smiling at her.  They then loaded everything into the car, when that was finished they got in and made their way back toward her house. Felicia laid her head back and sighed.

"Something wrong?" JC asked worry wrinkling his brow.

"No, I am fine" she said lying easily. "Tell him!" her inner voice screamed at her.         "JC?"

"Yes, Felicia."

"Actually there is something wrong...I have something I need to tell you."

"What is it? Is something wrong?"

"Well, JC I haven't exactly been honest with you."

"Oh, how so?"

"About my job."

"What about it?"

"Well, I um, I am a stripper."

An uneasy silence filled the car; it was when they pulled into her driveway that JC finally spoke.

          "I don't want to see you ever again, I won't tell Tony about this, but it's over."  JC said with ice in his voice as he reached over opened up the car door. Silently with tears running down her cheeks Felicia got out, she barely was able to close the door before JC sped of squealing tires as he went



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story