Brianna was waiting at the door, took one look at Felicia and pulled her into her arms.

          "What happened?" She asked as she released Felicia.

          "I told him."

          "Told him what?"

          "You know what I do for a living."

          "Oh my god!" Brianna said as she sat down on the sofa in shock.

          "Yeah."

          "What did he say?"

          "Not much just said that he wouldn't tell Tony and that we were through. That was it."

          "Really?"

          "Really" Felicia said as she again began to cry softly.

          "Oh, Fe, it will all work out I promise"

          "No, it's fine, I expected this, I am just glad that was honest no matter what and you know the bitch of it is I can quit now because I got Tony's video."

          "Omg, You go it!" Squealed Brianna.

          "Yup" Felicia said half smiling.

          "That's wonderful!"

          "Thanks, but I just wish JC would have given me the chance to tell him, he never even gave me a chance to explain anything. I at least thought he owed me that we did make love tonight after all."

          "What, you slept with him?"

          "Yes" Felicia said sadly as she stood up and started toward her room.  Felicia moped around the house most of the day the next day, she called Club Pink and quit, got calls to do three other videos, with the likes of Justin Timberlake, Evanescence and Panic! At the Disco. She was happy that her career was starting to take off, but this whole mess with JC was putting a damper on things. Felicia's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the front door closing.

"Felicia?" she heard Brianna call out to her.

"In here!" Felicia called from her room.

"You still in here?" Brianna asked as she leaned on the doorframe crossing her arms across her chest.

"Yup."

"Well rumor has it that you called and quit today."

"Rumors true, I got three other videos today" Felicia said grinning.

"That's wonderful!" Brianna said as she gave Felicia a hug.         "This calls for a celebration! Feel like going out?"

"Not really."

"Oh come on! This will work out and if not, fuck him, cause he doesn't know what he is missing!" Brianna said in a girl power voice.

Breaking into laughter Felicia said,   "Ok, give me 15 minutes and I will be ready."

"Alright!" Brianna said as she picked up the phone and started making reservations and such for their evening out.  Felicia and Brianna painted the town that night, starting off with dinner at Antonio's, and then for a night of club hopping at the Universal City walk. Felicia fell into bed just as the sun was rising.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story