Three weeks later

"So how are you enjoying L.A.?"

"I love it! I am thinking about moving out here."

"Really?"

"Yup, it would be like starting over after everything that has gone on ya know?"

"I know what you mean Fe, but give it some thought, cause if you go I will sure miss you."

"I know, I will miss you too, but I think that this is the best decision for me and plus I would have more job opportunities considering that is where two of the three videos that I am in this month are being shot out here."

"True, it would make sense for you and that would give me some place cool to go on vacation!" Brianna said.

"You are too much!" Felicia said as she laughed.   "Well hey I gotta go the director is motioning me to come on, so I will call you later and we can make the arrangements for me to move ok?"

"Sure, talk to you later Fe, bye!"

"Bye!" Felicia said as she hung up.

"Ready mamasita?" Justin asked.

"Yup, let's go"

"Ladies first" Justin said as he moved a bit so that Felicia could walk in front of him into the building.

"Thanks" Felicia said as walked through the door.

"Whew I am beat!"

"Me too and hungry to boot. How about you?" Justin asked.

"I could eat."

"So you wanna?"

"Sure where do you want to go?" Felicia asked.

"How about room service and a movie at the hotel?"

"Sure, your room or mine?"

"How about yours, since we did yours last night"

"Sounds good to me" Felicia said as she lay her head on the headrest in Justin's Mercedes convertible. The next thing she knew she was being awakened by a soft kiss.

"What the-?" Felicia said as she jerked awake.

"Sorry, I just have been wanting to do that all week" Justin said as he lay his head on the headrest beside hers.

"Justin, I just can't I'm sorry" Felicia said as she diverted her eyes from him.

"Why?" Justin said as he laid a finger under her chin bringer her eyes to his.

"You know why Justin."

"J.C.?"

"Yeah, J.C." Felicia said as tears began to form in her eyes.

"Man, he sure is lucky even though his stupid ass doesn't know it. I don't mean to sound like a jerk Felicia, but can't you just get over him? I would be more than willing to help you do just that" Justin said as he took her hand in his.

"I know he broke it off with me and I should feel bad or anything, but I am just still in love with him Justin. I don't know how to change that."

"First try this" Justin said as he pulled her too him for a kiss.  Felicia at first tried to resist, but the masterful work of Justin's tongue soon persuaded her otherwise, just as she was beginning to get lost in their kiss their was a knock on the window.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story