"What the hell?"  Felicia said as she pushed Justin off of her and slowly, yet cautiously pushed the button for the window.

"JC? What the hell are you doing here man?" Justin said as he reached across Felicia and opened the door.

"I came to see Felicia. I had come to talk, but I don't think that we have anything to talk about" JC said as he started to walk off.

"Wait!" Felicia yelled as she scrambled to get out of the car. JC stopped as Felicia walked toward him.

"What" JC said glumly.

"Come with me, we do have to talk" Felicia said as she grabbed his hand and walked through the door of the hotel leaving Justin opened mouthed behind them.  Felicia didn't mutter a word all the way to her room, but as soon as the door closed behind her she said,

"So talk."

"I'm sorry I don't know where to begin. I guess an apology is in order here-

"Your damn right it is, you know you hurt me pretty bad Mr. Chasez."

"I know, I acted like a child I should have let you explain and tried to understand, but I just let my pride and stupid stereotypes get in the way. Do you think that you could ever forgive me?" JC asked as he looked at her with pleading eyes.

"I don't know JC; there is a lot that has to be done here."

"Like what?" JC asked.

"First off trust is a big issue here and that is going to take a while for either of us to be able to trust the other."

"I would like to try don't you want to give us another try?" JC asked as he placed his hands on her shoulders.  Sighing Felicia slowly shook her head yes, letting go of all the tough stuff she was going to throw at him and the thoughts of being difficult and pretentious left her the moment he touched her. She had missed that touch even though their courtship was not long, she missed him, she couldn't help it she was in love with him.

"Yes?" JC asked with relief in his voice.

"Yes, I can't help it. I am in love with you JC Chasez."

"I love you too" JC said as his lips claimed hers, picking her up he carried her to the bed where they spent the rest of the night making sweet, sweet love.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story