The next morning Felicia awoke with a start, looking around she saw JC's handsome face buried in the pillow next to her, realizing that last night wasn't a dream she smiled and softly kissed JC on the cheek. His eyes fluttered opened and a slow sexy grin covered his face;

"Good Morning, beautiful. How did you sleep?"

"Wonderful, you?"

"Fantastic, especially since you were lying next to me." JC said as he drew her in for their morning after kiss.

"So what do we do now?"

"I say we need to talk and straighten all of this out between us, what do you say?"

"Well I thought it was straightened out considering what happened last night, but yeah we can get it all out on the table if that is what you want."

"Yes it is, I am sure there are things that you need to say to me as well as I to you and I don't want to fuck this up again and lose you like I did this last time, I don't think that I could take it if I lost you again Felicia." 

"I don't want to lose you either JC, I have missed you so much" Felicia said as tears stood in her eyes.

"I have missed you too baby, but let's just get this all out. You first, tell me everything from top to bottom, ok?"

"Ok, well you know when we met that I was a stripper for a living well I had been doing this to put myself through college, which was Julliard at the time. I was engaged to a guy named Jon Huntington at the time. Well he didn't know what I did to put myself through school he just thought I was a waitress. Then on the night of his bachelor party his buddies brought him into the club that I was working, unbeknownst to me, well I set foot out on that stage shaking my ass and nearly had a heart attack when I saw his eyes staring back at me.  He told me after my set that it was over, I never got to give no explanation or nothing, and he said that I was a disgrace to him, his family and everything that our relationship was. I vowed to give it up right then and there. So I packed my bags moved down to Orlando and I couldn't find work anywhere, because nobody wanted to hire a ex-stripper so I went back to the only thing I knew and so there I was back in the same spot that I was in at Julliard when you met me."

"Wow, what about your parents? Couldn't they have helped you?"

"My parent's died in a train accident when I was 16, I have been on my own since then and that is how I feel into stripping, the money was good and it kept me in all of the things that teenagers love to have, clothes, shoes, a car, a house and it gave me a chance to use my god given talent. I never dreamed in a million years that I would get into Julliard, but I did and I miss it so much, but that is life and I can't complain, things are going well so far with or without Julliard, so I guess things did work out for me in the long run."

"Yeah it did, I am proud of you, you overcome great odds and I am sorry that I acted like a jackass by not letting your explain all of this to me before. I know I could say well you could have worked three jobs, so you wouldn't have to do that and blah, blah, blah, but I can see where you are coming from and you were at a dead end with nowhere else to go, I am sorry that I was just a stupid idiot!" JC said as he slammed his fist into a pillow.

"It's ok, really, I mean strippers don't have the best reputations, but I will have you know that strippers are among the pickiest people when it comes dating and whom they sleep with."

"Really?" J.C. said laughing.

"Yup, but enough about me, explain to me how you felt and everything. Like you said top to bottom."

"Ok, well you know about the Mickey Mouse Club, *NSYNC, my solo career, but what you don't know and very few people do, is that I JC Chasez am adopted."

"Wow! Talk about a bombshell, what is the story with that?"

"Well, my mother was very young when she got pregnant with me and my parents knew her and decided to take me, because my mom was having trouble conceiving at the time. So that is basically the story, I have met my biological mother once and I look just like her, I am not sorry that I never go to know her, because I was raised by a very good family and have had an exceptional life thanks to them. So now you know the real story of JC Chasez" JC finished as he put his hands over hers.

"Well I am glad that we cleared the air, I really wish that you could have been man enough to do that when you confessed your secret to me, it would have made things a thousand times easier on the both of us" Felicia said as she leaned over and kissed him softly.

"Yeah, well, what's done is done and what we have and will have will be well worth all that we have gone through don't you think?"

"Definitely" Felicia said as snuggled up against him and breathed him in with JC holding her to him tightly determined never to let her go


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story