Three weeks later

"JC, where are we?" Felicia asked as her hands went to the blindfold that covered her eyes.

"You'll see soon enough, now be patient we are almost there" JC said as he pulled his car to the curb and parked. Getting out he headed over to the passenger side to help Felicia out of the car.  "Ready?" he asked as she placed her hand in his.

"As I ever will be" she answered as she held tightly onto JC's arm.

"1,2,3!" JC said as he yanked off her blindfold to reveal a sprawling mansion.  "You like?"

"Oh, JC I love it!" She said as she embraced him.

"Well it's ours" JC said with a broad grin on his face.

"What? Really? When?" Felicia said wide eyed with disbelief.

"Yesterday and yes it is ours Felicia, but only under one condition."

"What is it?" Felicia said  her eyes filling with worry.

"Marry me" JC said as he dropped to one knee holding a two carat diamond ring out to her. Felicia gaped at the sight of him, the ring, the house it was just all so much.

"JC...." Felicia stammered nervous and unsure of what to say considering everything.

"Yes Felicia" JC said his stomach in knots of worry.

"I will marry you, but I have a condition as well."

"What is it?" JC said smiling widely as he placed the diamond on her left ring finger.

"You gotta make one of the rooms a nursery" Felicia said with a slight blush in her cheeks.

"What? You mean?"

"Yup, four months along."

"Four months! That means.."

"Yup, I got pregnant the first time we made love."

"Felicia why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't know myself until just a few weeks ago, the day after we made up to be exact."

"How come it took so long?"

"Well, since I am a dancer my female stuff is sporadic so, I knew when I was due and when it didn't happen, I kinda connected the dots. The doctor confirmed it yesterday."

"Hmm" JC said as he moved away from her for a minute. Felicia began to panic, He doesn't want this baby, she thought. He isn't going to want to marry me after all, oh God why did this have to happen now! " I guess that would be ok, who am I kidding that would be wonderful! I am so happy!" JC said as he picked  her up spinning her around.

"You mean it?"

"Every word" JC said as his lips claimed hers. "So you ready to see the place?"

"You bet!" Felicia said as she grabbed the keys from his hand and bounded toward the door. They spent the rest of the afternoon planning how to fix out their house and mostly the nursery. Exhausted they wearily returned to the car. Sighing Felicia sank back into the seat relaxing for the first time that day.

"You ok?" JC asked.

"Never better sweetheart, never better" she said as she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

"So, when do you want to get married?"

"How about Friday?"

"Friday? That soon?"

"Do you want to wait longer?"

"Hell no! But I know most girls take their time."

"Well I am not most girls, but there is no reason to wait, I know I want to be with you and raise our child and I have Brianna to help me and your family, I think that is all we need, besides the guys that is."

"Sounds good to me, I will make the calls to everyone and share our good news, while you call Brianna sound fair?"

"Fair enough" Felicia said as she picked up her cellphone and dialed Brianna. Brianna picked up on the first ring,

"Felicia I have-" Brianna started to say before Felicia said,

"Bri, have I got a story for you!



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story