“Rise and shine!” You say merrily as you pull open the curtains in the hotel room and turn around to face the lump underneath the covers. A hand slithers out from beneath the sheets and comforter to give you the finger.

You roll your eyes. “Get your ass up, Justin. You’ve got an interview in an hour.”

“Fuck,” the lump moans as it stretches out and the outline of a body slowly forms. You can see some curls peeking out from beneath the pillow, one arm moving out over the covers, and one leg propping up, forming a mountain against the sheets. You bite back a sigh. Even when he just woke up and is barely coherent, he’s still the most gorgeous guy you’ve ever seen.

But you shouldn’t be thinking this way about your boss. Or your friend. Because he’s sorta both.

You met Justin about eight years ago. You bonded over a love of basketball. You’d always thought he was hot, but you guys were just friends. Then Trace got too busy with William Rast to be his assistant around the same time that you lost your job. So Justin hired you.

And then, a few months ago when he was drunk and you were trying to usher him back into his hotel room without making a scene, Justin pushed you up against the wall and kissed you. Or at least he tried to kiss you. You moved and he missed and ended up licking the wall.

“What the fuck are you doing?” You asked him.

“I like you, Rae,” he slurred as you continued to drag him down the hallway, his security walking behind you, laughing.

Oh boy. “That’s nice, Justin.”

“No! I reeeeeeeealllyy like you,” Justin insisted. His bodyguards sniggered. You turned to glare at them.

“Can I have some help here?”

They stopped laughing and helped you pull Justin into the room and dumped him on the bed before making a hasty retreat. You glared after them until you heard an “oompf!”

You turned back towards the bed and discovered that Justin was no longer sprawled across it. He was crouching beside it, tangled in his shirt.

“Justin what are you doing?”

“I’m hot,” he whined. “Help.”

You helped him get his shirt off and then he started working on his pants. Unfortunately his inebriation left him dumbfounded as to how to undo his belt so you had to help him with that as well. Once he was down to his boxer briefs you helped him lay down again and he was asleep before his head even touched the pillow.

Justin never mentioned what had happened and you certainly weren’t going to bring it up, so you both went on as if nothing out of the ordinary had occurred.

“Justin, you need to get up now,” you repeat.

“I am up!” He whines, pushing the pillow off his head. He looks at you, smirking.

Your eyes scan down his body to the tent beneath the sheets at his crotch and is that the outline of his hand snaking its way down his stomach? You tear your eyes away.

“Ew! I’m leaving now but I’ll be back in thirty minutes. I want you dressed and ready for breakfast by the time I come back!” You manage to say, forcing yourself to erase the image from your head, although ‘ew’ was definitely not what your body was saying.

* * *

Three interviews and a fashion show later, you’re following Justin around backstage, both of you carrying piles of clothes, when his phone starts to ring in his pocket.

“Rae, can you get that? My hands are full.”

You roll your eyes, set your pile of clothes on a nearby table, and approach Justin. You reach into his pocket expecting find his phone. Instead you accidentally brush against something else. Oops. Why do men’s pockets have to go so deep?

“Wrong pocket, babe,” Justin says, smirking.

You feel yourself blush as you reach into his other pocket and pull out the vibrating phone. Opening it, you place it against his ear just as he says, “I’m good, but I don’t vibrate.”

“What the fuck?” You hear the voice on the other line say.

Justin chuckles. “No, not YOU Trace … Rae just wants my cock.” The bastard actually has the audacity to wink at you.

He cradles the phone between his ear and his shoulder and you take the clothes from his arms, grateful for a reason to get as far away from him as possible.

* * *

The next day begins much like the first. You enter Justin’s room and see an unresponsive lump beneath the sheets. You head towards the window, but before you get a chance to reach the curtains you’re grabbed from behind and pinned to the bed.

You look up and find a grinning Justin leaning over you. You take in his bare shoulders and chest and …

“WHAT are you doing?” You exclaim.

“Something I tried to do a long time ago,” he says and before you have a chance to even process his words, his lips are on yours.

Your initial thought is: wow is his breath minty fresh. Then: damn! I knew he’d be a good kisser. Followed by: what the hell is going on here!?

When Justin pulls away for breath, you try to ask him exactly that, but before you get a chance to say “what are you-” his lips are back on yours and this time you feel his tongue tracing your lips, asking for entrance.

You hesitate for less than a second before opening your mouth and letting him in. He moans softly when your tongues intertwine and trails a hand down your side. You’re still in your pajamas because you planned on getting dressed while Justin was showering and you can feel him, long and hard against the soft cotton of your pants. His hand reaches around your hip and cups your ass, grinding his crotch against you.

He pulls back for a moment and leans down to kiss your neck. “Fuck, Rae, I’ve wanted you for so long,” he sighs against your skin. You shiver and delve your fingers into his curls. The hand that isn’t on your ass makes its way under your shirt, up your stomach to your chest. He kneads your breast gently, tugging lightly on your nipple until it’s hard before turning to the other one. Then he sits up and motions for you to do so as well.

He turns you around so that he’s sitting up against the pillows and he pulls you into his lap before working on removing your shirt. As soon as it’s off his eyes are glued to your chest as his hands return there as well.

You moan when he brings his mouth to one of your nipples and you can’t help grinding against him. He groans as you reach a hand between you and grip his length. You pump him a few times, swiping your thumb across the tip, loving the way he grips your hips when the sensations overwhelm him.

When you move your hand lower to cup his balls he shoves his hands down your pants, practically ripping the material off of you. You scoot off of him and shimmy out of your pants, lying down beside him and motioning for him to come to you.

He crawls across the bed towards you and lies on his side facing you. He trails a hand down your body to your inner thighs.

“Open up for me, baby,” he whispers and you spread your legs for him. He sighs appreciatively as your most intimate part is revealed to him before he brings his fingers between your legs. You both moan as he trails his fingers along your wet slit before slipping one of them into you.

He pumps it in and out until you groan. Then he adds another. You rake your hand down his chest, stopping to tug at his nipples. His thumb finds your clit and presses hard against it. You tighten around his fingers.

“Fuck, Justin, just do it!” You moan.

He pulls his fingers out and positions himself over you. You feel the head of his cock poised at your entrance. His eyelids flutter as he rubs himself against your wetness.

“You ready, baby?” He asks, holding himself in place above you.

“Yes.”

He pushes himself into you slowly, deeper and deeper until the curls around his cock tickle your inner thighs and clit. He pulls halfway out slowly before pushing back in. You both moan again. He reaches for your leg and pulls it up around his hip, allowing him to slip in deeper.

Soon he starts a steady pace that has you both groaning. You pull Justin’s face down to kiss him, thrusting your tongue into his mouth the way he’s thrusting his cock into your body.

“Oh,” he moans, pulling his mouth from yours and resting his forehead on your shoulder. “Shit!”

You bring his face back up, wanting to watch him as he thrusts into you. He begins to set a quick tempo. His eyes are scrunched shut and his mouth is hanging open in a wordless groan. He grinds against your clit and you tighten around him.

“Fuck,” he groans. “I’m close.”

You moan when you feel his hand trail down your face, stopping to cup one of your breasts before finding your clit again. He pulls out for a moment and rubs his finger in your wetness before replacing it with his cock. He uses his finger to stroke your clit and you’re almost there.

“Oh!” You gasp, tightening around him as he moans above you. He rubs your clit furiously and you can tell he’s going to come soon as he loses some of his coordination, his thrusts becoming more frantic.

Suddenly it hits you, wave after wave of pleasure. You feel your inner muscles clench around him over and over as the most amazing sensation streams through you. You feel him begin to pound into you until suddenly he freezes above you.

His entire body goes taut as he comes inside you, and you can feel his cock twitching with each burst of come, feel the sticky waves coat your inner walls.

Finally spent, he rests his body gently on top of yours. For a moment, neither of you says anything. You wonder if he’s fallen asleep like that, still on top of you, still inside you.

Then he groans and slowly pulls out. He looks down at you and you look up at him.

He smiles at you. “Good morning, my Rae of sunshine,” he says.

You want to roll your eyes, want to make some sarcastic comment along the lines of “is that the best you could come up with, Timberlake?”

But you don’t. Instead you smile and lean up to kiss him softly. And when you pull back you say the words you’ve been meaning to say for quite some time.

“Justin?”

“Yeah?”

“I really like you.”

Completed
a_nonymous is the author of 20 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Rae of Sunshine also liked 114 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant justin