"We're here!" Heather exclaimed, breaking Joey from his thoughts. Getting up he grabbed Heather's hand and led her off of the bus into the throng of fans that awaited them.

After they each signed a few autographs and posed for a few pictures, Dre, Lonnie and the gang ushered them into the venue. 

"Hey, Heather?"

"Yes, Joey?"

"Would you be terribly upset if I didn't hang out with you today, before the show."

"No, why?"

"I just have to take care of some stuff, that will tie me up most of the day."

"Oh, ok." Heather said as her suspicion began to mount.            "Well see ya later, I love you." She said as she kissed him deeply and walked away.

                "I love you, too." Joey said as he watched her walk away. Turning to go he came face to face with J.C.

                "What's up?"

"Not much, just want to iron out the final details and Lonnie wants to know where to go pick up the cake and the gift that you ordered for Heather.

                "O.k. Well the party is gonna start at 11, the cake can be picked up at Chasen's bakery on 58th street and there gift can be picked up at Tiffany on 5th avenue."

                "O.k. I will tell him for ya." J.C. said as he started to walk away.

                "Hey, J.C.?"

                "Yeah, Joey?"

                "Thanks."

                "No, problem I know how much she means to you and all of us. Talk to you later. Bye!" J.C. called as he sped back to the dressing room where everyone awaited for his or her instructions for the party later that night.   Back in her dressing room Heather walked in to find the place teeming with orchids, her favorite flower, with a card from each of the guys, Jill, her dancers and she was most shocked to see one from her mother.  She hadn't talked to her mother since the day she left for Orlando and the music business, her mother thought of it as flaky and worthless profession and despised it. So therefore from that day she had practically disowned her . Just then there was a knock at the door,       "Coming!" she yelled as she put the card down, walking over to the door, as she opened it, her past stared back at her.

                "Mom?" she sputtered as her eyes grew wide.

                "Yup, Happy Birthday, baby!" she proclaimed as she hugged Heather to her.

                "What are you doing here?"

                "I came to see my daughter on her birthday."               

                "That's not what I mean Mom."

                "I know sweetie, I also came here to apologize for being so unsupportive of you in your career. I also wanted to let you know how proud I am of you. I have all of your CD's and I tape everything that comes on with you in it." Her mother said, smiling up at her with proud and  hopeful eyes.

                "Really?"

                "Yup, it was the only way I got to see you, because I was too ashamed to try and call you after everything that went down.

                "Aww, Mom, really?" Heather said as tears welled up in her eyes.

                "Yup, just because I didn't agree with what you were doesn't mean that I loved you any less."

"Aww, Mom" Heather said as tears began to slowly slip down her cheeks.

                "Shh, it's o.k." Heather's mom said as she hugged her daughter to her.

                "Hey, Mom?"

                "Yeah?"

"How, did you know where to find me?"

                "Oh, some guy named Joey called and said that he wanted to surprise his girlfriend, meaning you for her birthday."

                "That sneak!" Heather said laughing. Just then there was a knock at the door.

                "Who is it?" Heather asked.

                "It's me, Joey."

                "Come in."  As Joey walked in a smile crossed his lips.

                "I see you got my birthday present."

                "Yes, I did you little sneak!" Heather said as she kissed and hugged him. Turning toward her mother she said,

                "And I think you know my mom."

                "Yup, nice to finally meet you in person."

                "Finally?" Heather asked

                "Yup, Jill and I have been working on this for months.

                "What! You are kidding me right?"

                "Nope."

                "Ooooh I am gonna get her!" Heather said with mock anger.

                "Who are you gonna get?"

                "You!" Heather said as she took off after Jill. Turning to Joey, Heather's Mom said,

                "Look at her, twenty-four years old and still acts twelve."

                "Yeah but you gotta love her."

"I know you just can't help it."

                "Nope, Mrs.?"

                "No, Mrs. call me Kathy."

                "Ok, Kathy, I really do love your daughter and I would like to have your permission to marry her."

                "You don't have to have my permission but you have my blessing and I am sure that you all will be very happy together."

                "I am too, but only if she says yes."

                "Oh I am sure she will."

                "I hope so."

                "You hope so what?" Heather asked.

                "I hope you have a great show tonight and a great birthday."

                "Well I know I will have both."

                "And how do you know this?" Her Mom and Joey asked in unison.

                "Well, my shows are always great, well to me anyway and my Mom is here with me on my birthday. I couldn't get any better." Heather said beaming.

‘Oh yes it could' Joey thought as he began to mull over whether or not he should wait till tonight to ask her.

                "Whatcha, thinkin' bout love?"

                "You."

                "Aww." Heather said kissing him.

                "Well hey I guess I better be going, sound check. See you all later."

                "K, bye Joey, love you."

                "Love you too, sweetheart." He called as he made his way out the door.

                "He is a sweet guy, honey, hang onto him." Heather's mom said as she pulled her daughter into another hug.

                "I intend to Mom, but meanwhile, I have a meet and greet to go to."

                "Oh, Nsync's?"

                "Nope, mine."

                "Oh, cool! Mind if I come?"

                "I would be honored to have you there." Heather smiled as she and her Mom exited her dressing room and headed down the hall.  As they entered, the room erupted into cheers.  After saying her hello's Heather began to explain how the meet and greet was gonna be run.                "O.K., any questions?"

                "Yes, my name is Alyssa and I want to know are you and Joey Fatone a couple?"

                "Yes, Alyssa we are." Heather said smiling.   "Next question."

                "Yes, I am Diana and I was wondering how did you get your start in the business?"

"Well, Lance was my start. I was performing in a karaoke contest, where if you won you would get to cut a demo and Lance was one of the judges and the rest is history. But I have been singing since I was 3 years old.  So mainly I was just in the right place at the right time, but my advice to anyone wanting to get into the music business would be to get your stuff out to as many people as possible."

                "O.K. Thank you."

                "Any other questions? No, ok then let's all line up one row at a time for autograph's" As everyone filed up a scream erupted from the crowd. Looking up Heather spotted Joey, with Lonnie making his way through the crowd.  As he neared her, he grabbed the microphone that she had used earlier and began to sing happy birthday to her. When he came to her, he bent down on one knee and continued to sing, as he looked deep into her eyes. When he was finished, he whispered I love you into the microphone and kissed her gently on the lips. When he did this the room erupted into sighs and cheers, blushing Heather continued her autograph signing with Joey by her side, who was writing his fair share of autographs as well.  When that was done Heather and Joey made the rounds to all of the fans at the meet and greet and posed for pictures. As they were about to leave, a little girl, who could have been no more than three years of age, approached Heather. Bending down to the child's level, she asked,

                "What can I do for you, hun?"

                "I want to give you this." The little girl replied as she thrust a small box with a red ribbon on it toward her.     "I saved and bought it with my own money." The girl said proudly, as Heather lifted the lid to the box. What she found inside took her breath away; cause lying on the cotton padding was beautiful solid silver, superman emblem with her name engraved on it.

                "Oh, sweetie, thank you!" Heather said as she hugged the little girl to her as tears began to brim in her eyes.

                "Your welcome." The little girl said smiling.

                "Can I have your name?"

                "Yes, you may it is Lindsay."

                "Well Lindsay, how would you like to be one of my dancers tonight if that is ok with your mommy."

                "That is fine with me" The woman replied.

                "And your name ma'am?"

                "Teresa."

"Nice to meet you."

                "Likewise" Teresa answered as she lightly shook Heather's hand.

                "O.K. Teresa I am going to send you here with my security guard Dre and he will get you and Lindsay the proper Identification and give you your intenirary."

                "Ok and thank you, you don't know what this means to Lindsay, she just adores you."

                And I adore her." Heather said as she gave Lindsay another hug and promised to see her later. With that Lonnie whisked her and Joey off.

                "What a sweet little girl" Joey commented as he and Heather walked back toward the dressing rooms.

                "Yes, she is." Heather answered as she slid the charm onto her silver chain. Just then Joey's cell phone rang.

                "Hello?"

                "Hey, Joe, it's J.C. You have an order here that you need to sign for."

                "O.k. Thanks, be there in a minute." Joey answered hanging up the phone.            "Heather?"

                "Yeah?"

                "The guys need me for some things, but I will see you on stage later ok?"

                "That's cool, I will see you later. I love you" Heather said as she kissed him.

                "Love you, too" Joey answered as he gave her a quick peck and a hug.

                "Bye" Heather said to his retreating form.

                "Bye, see you later." Joey called as he went into the dressing room.

                Heather confused, by Joey's sudden departure, walked back to her dressing room thinking of him and how much she loved him.    When she walked a familiar voice yelled,

                "Surprise!"

                What the hell?" Heather said as she turned toward the sound, only to come face to face with her Grandma.    "Nana! How did you get here?" Heather asked as she pulled her Grandmother toward her for a hug.

                "I came with your Mother."

                "Wow! You gonna watch me perform tonight?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." Nana answered as she hugged Heather to her again.       "I have missed you so much."

                "I have missed you too Nana. So how have you been?"

                "Fine, can't wait to see you perform though." Just then there was a knock at the door.

                "Come in!" Heather yelled.  The door opened to reveal a disheveled Lance.

                "Hey cowboy what happened to you?"

                "Fandemonium. Those people chased me and Chris for two damn blocks."

                "Really?" Heather asked as she burst into a fit of laughter.

                "Yup, I didn't think we were gonna get away from them for a while there."

                "Wow, well take a load off you are safe now."

                "No, we have sound check in 5 minutes, so get your blonde butt in gear and let's go."

                "Mind if I bring a guest?" 

                "Nope, who?"

                "My Grandma."

                "Oh, Hello Ma'am. My name is Lance. Pleased to meet you," Lance said as he shook Nana's hand."

                "Pleased to meet you too" Nana answered back.

                "Ready?" Lance asked

                "Yup." Heather answered as she slung her duffel bag over her shoulder and walked out the door.  When they got to the arena, Heather settled her Grandmother in and made her way to the stage, warming up her voice as she went.  As she climbed onto the stage applause broke out. ‘What the?' Looking up Heather discovered her whole family seated and waiting.

                "O.k. who is the guilty party?" Heather asked with a lazy smile playing on her lips.

                "Me." Joey answered as he stepped out from behind the stage.

                "And Me." Jill said sheepishly as she walked up from her place behind Heather.

                "You guys are the best." Heather said hugging them. "But enough of this let's get to work."

"K."

                "Ready? O.k. 4,3,2,1... GO!" Heather yelled as ‘Temptress' blared from the speakers.

                "What is that?" Joey asked Lance.

                "The new material we are giving the audience a little taste of it tonight, to get some feedback before the release in 3 weeks."

                "Three weeks!"

                "Yes."

                "Since when have you all been working on this?"        

                "Since right after the first one came out."

                "Oh, so does this mean what I think it means."             

                "Yup, after December Heather will just be a memory on this tour." Lance said as he cast a sorrowful glance toward the stage.

                "Well I think that we will be seeing her a little more often than you think" Joey said with a smile of satisfaction on his face.

"What do you mean?"

                "What I mean is that tonight I am going to ask Heather to marry me."

                "WHAT! You are not serious?"

                "As a heart attack." Joey said.

                "Wow! Don't you think it is a little soon?"

                "Maybe, but I just have a feeling in the pit of my stomach that this is right."

                "Well, good luck!"

                "Thanks, Lance."

                "What are friends for" Lance said as he turned his attention back to Heather.  Applause broke Joey from his thoughts, which indicated that Heather's sound check was over, He looked up in time to see Heather being bombarded by her family.

                "Well I guess she wont' be needing me" Joey said laughing at the mob that had now engulfed the stage.

                "That is quite a large family she's got" Lance said with his patent sideways grin on his face.

                "Well, we catholics always did know how to multiply!" Joey said as he laughed even harder.

                "Whatever you , say well hey I will see you later and let Heather know that once again she is on second tonight ok?'

                "Will do, see ya later buddy."

                "K,bye" Lance said as he walked out of the arena.

                Hours later Heather was nervously pacing in her dressing room.

                "What's the matter?" Joey asked as his head moved back and forth as he watched her.

                "Joey, my whole family will be in the front row watching me tonight, I am nervous as hell! I just hope I don't fuck up."

"Oh, babe you will do just fine." Joey said as he began to dress.

                "I hope so." Heather said as she got up to find her shoes.

                "Trust me you will. Well babe, I better get going. I will see you later ok?"

                "Ok, babe, love you." Heather said as she got up and kissed him gently on the lips.

                "Love you too." Joey called as he walked out the dressing room door. Sighing Heather finished getting ready and made her way out to the arena.  

                The applause was thunderous as Heather took the stage for her first song, but before she could being the crowd began singing ‘Happy Birthday' to her, with tears in her eyes, she thanked the audience for the song and then introduced herself, her dancers and her family to the crowd. She felt lost without Joey there on the sidelines wishing her good luck and calming her down with just the touch of his hand, but she put all of that aside as she began to sing the first song of her set, ‘Mirror, Mirror'.

                "I would like to dedicate this next song to a man out there who has shown me true love. Joey if you are listening, I love you." Heather said as she began to sing the one of the ballads from her album titled, ‘All I need'. Tears stung her eyes as she sang.  After she finished her song, she heard Joey's voice come over the speakers and the crown went wild. Looking up her breath caught in her throat, because and she turned around there was Joey down on one knee. The crowd fell silent as Joey began to speak.

"Heather he began; I know we haven't been together long, but I can't wait, will you do the honor of becoming my wife?" Joey asked as he held the ring out to her.

"Yes" Heather whispered.

"She said yes!" Joey said as the crowd cheered and he slipped the 2 carat cushion cut diamond ring on her hand.  Taking her final bow, Joey led her off of the stage.

"Congratulations!" Jill said as she hugged her friend tight.         "Now we can have a double wedding!"

"Hey not a bad idea!" Heather said laughing as she fielded ‘congratulations' and hugs from her family.  

"Whew! I am beat!" Heather said as she plopped into her seat in the limo.

"Me too!" everyone chorused.

"So are we going out tonight?" Chris asked.

"No!" everyone said at one time.

"Fine, fine, damn!" Chris said laughing.  As the lime ground to a halt everyone filed out and went to their respective rooms.

"Ahh!" Heather said as she flopped down onto the bed.

"Tired?"

"Yeah, it has been a very eventful day."

"Yes, it has and it's not over yet."

"What do you mean?"

"I have something I want to show you."

"Joey, I am exhausted!" Heather whined.

"I know, sweetie, but please, we have the day off tomorrow and I will let you sleep in and then do anything you want to do, just do this for me ok?"

"Ok, is it alright if I go like this?" Heather asked indicating her torn jeans and wifebeater.

"Well, yeah I guess it would be ok."

"You sure, cause I can go change of I have too."

"Do you mind?"

"No just give me 10 minutes" Heather said as she walked over to her suitcases and began to rummage through.

"Hey I am going to go downstairs and make sure things are taken care of, meet me there ok?"

"Sure sweetie, bye!" Heather said as Joey closed the door.

"Everything ready?" Joey said into the phone to JC.

"All set, just waiting for the guest of honor."

"K, we will be there in 10" Joey said as he stepped out into the lobby.

"There's the birthday girl" Joey said as Heather stepped off of the elevator.

"Yup, now where is it that we are going?"

"You'll see" Joey said as he led her toward the ballroom that was housed inside the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel.

"Surprise!" Everyone shouted when Joey opened the door.

"Oh my goodness!" Heather exclaimed as she smiled at all of the faces that filled the room. Everyone was there, her family, some friends from back home, her dancers, her crew, band, you name it.            "Thank you so much sweetie" Heather said in Joey's ear as she kissed him on the cheek.  An hour later the party was in full swing and the liquor flowed freely. Everyone was dancing and having a good time then Joey hopped up on stage.

"Hey everyone, it now time for cake!" He said as a five-tiered cake with sparklers for candles was being wheeled through the room. The whole room erupted into song, after ‘Happy Birthday' had been sung, the DJ started up some music and the dance floor was instantly filled.

"May I have this dance?" Joey asked Heather.

"Sure" Heather said as he swung her onto the dance floor. The party didn't die down until the wee hours and when it was over Heather was nowhere to be found.

"Where is she?" Jill asked as Joey ran frantically around the room.

"Here she is!" Justin hollered as he pointed to a limp form covered with Joey's suit jacket in a corner.             

"She knocked" JC said as he watched Joey lift her into his arms.

"Most definitely, well I guess I will see you all later.

Heather awoke the next morning with a killer headache, turning toward Joey she found his side empty.

                "What the hell?" Heather said as she sat up, sitting on the nightstand was an envelope with her name on it. Picking it up she read;

                ‘Had to go take care of business, have a great time today on me. I love you. Joey' she peeked inside the envelop only to discover his credit card inside. Just then her phone rang.

                "Good morning beautiful, did you get my note?"

                "Yes, I did and thank you babe, you don't have to do this."

                "I want to, I know you have your own, but I want to spoil my fiance' so humor me ok?"

                "Sure" Heather said as she smiled into the phone.

                "K, you have a great time and I love you, bye" Joey said as the line went dead.  Hanging up Heather called Jill told her the good news and then arranged for them to meet in an hour at the restaurant downstairs for brunch.  An hour later when Heather arrived Jill was already seated sipping a cup of hot chamomile tea.

                "Hangover" Heather said as she sat down.

                "Hangover" Jill said as she popped some aspirin and took another sip of her tea. 

                "Me too."

                "Here have some" Jill said as she passed the tea and aspirin to Heather.

                "Thanks" Heather said as she popped two aspirin in her mouth.

                "That's what friends are for" Jill said as she then bit into a huge blueberry muffin.   Nodding Heather reached over for the other muffin and began to butter it.

                "So where you want to go today?"

                "I thought we would hit fifth avenue, can you believe that boy gave me his card?!"

                "No, you lucky ass, I hinted to JC about his, but he just ignored me and kept on reading his book" Jill said laughing.

                "Gotta love him" Heather said as she took a bite of her muffin as well.

                "Forever. So let me see that rock of yours, with all of the commotion last night I didn't get to see it."

                "Here" Heather said as she extended her left had towards Jill.

                "Wow! That is nice!" Jill said approvingly.

                "Thanks, so you ready to hit the stores!"

                "Most definitely" Jill said as she got up and paid the check.  Heather's rental car was just arriving as the girls stepped out;                "Thanks" Heather said as she tipped the valet and got in. Hours later tired and loaded down with shopping bags, Jill and Heather returned to the Hotel.

                "I had a great time today"

                "Me too" Jill said.                "See you tomorrow?"

                "Tomorrow" Heather said as the elevator reached their floor and they parted ways.

                "Hi, hun" JC said as Jill walked in the door.

                "Hi, sweetheart" Jill said as she sat her bags down and kissed him soundly on the lips.

                "Have fun?"

                "I had a blast."

                "Good, hungry?"

                "A little."

                "Good, cause I ordered room service for tonight to celebrate."

                "That sounds wonderful" Jill said as she got up and rummaged through her bag, finding what she needed she headed toward the bathroom.

                "You ok?" JC asked his eyes filled with concern.

                "Yup, just going to prepare myself for our anniversary celebration."

                "I can't wait" JC said as he walked up and began to caress Jill through her clothes.

                "Now?" Jill asked breathlessly.

                "Now." JC said as he began to remove her clothes.

                "But it will ruin the surprise" Jill said as she hissed in pleasure.

                "I don't care" JC said between kisses as he lifted her up against the wall. Finding her wet center he plunged in. Jill yelped in pleasure and his hardness filled her.

                "Oh, JC" Jill murmured as JC thrust into her.

                "You feel so good, baby" JC said in between thrusts.

                "You too" Jill said through clenched teeth as her pleasure coursed through her body with every thrust that JC made.  With one swift motion JC placed Jill on her knees and continued his assault her on  her body.

                "Oh, fuck, yes JC harder, baby you know what to do!" Jill yelled as JC rammed into her.

                "God, Jill, I love how tight you are" JC said as he felt her grip his penis like a vice, signaling she was near orgasm. One final thrust was all it took to send both of them into orbit. Jill moaned in pleasure as she felt him fill her as she collapsed onto the bed.

                "Happy Anniversary" JC said as he pulled Jill to him.

                "Happy Anniversary, sweetheart" Jill said as she nuzzled her face into his neck and fell asleep.

 

 

 

               

 

 

 

 

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tour joey