"Heather, wake up we are going to be late" Joey said as she tried to shake her awake.

 

            "Uh huh" Heather said as she pulled the covers over her head.

           

            "Come on baby, we gotta leave for the venue in 10 minutes!" Joey said as he put all of their luggage by the door.

 

            "Can I go in my pajamas?" Heather asked as she sat up and stretched.

 

            "Sure" Joey said as he tossed her tennis shoes toward her.

 

            "Ok" Heather said as she put on her shoes and got up from the bed and walked toward the door.

 

            "Ready?" Joey asked as he opened the door.

           

            "Yup" Heather answered as she grabbed her phone and her purse and walked through the open door.  The ride to the venue took about fifteen minutes, as they were pulling into parking lot Heather began to feel nauseous.

           

            "You ok?" Jill asked.

 

            "No I feel like I am going to get sick" Heather said as she put her head between her knees.

 

            "Here" JC said as he put the wastepaper basket by her knees.

           

            "Thanks" Heather said as she proceeded to throw up. When the limo stopped Joey picked Heather up with her wastepaper basket and carried her into the arena and into her dressing room.

 

            "Poor baby" Joey said as he laid a cold compress on her head and rubbed her stomach.            "You gonna  make it?"

 

            "No I am gonna die" Heather said as threw up in the basket again.

 

            "I am going to go get you a sprite ok?"

 

            "Thanks" Heather said as she wiped her face with the rag that Joey had given her.

 

            "How you doing?" Jill asked as she closed the door.

 

            "I am dying and I think I might be pregnant."

 

            "Pregnant! Oh lord this can't be happening"

 

            "You're telling me" Heather said as she threw up again.

 

            "No, I mean I think I am in the same position as you" Jill said quietly.

 

            "You're kidding!" Heather said as she grinned.

 

            "You thinking what I'm thinking" Jill asked.

 

            "Yup, time for one of us to go to the drug store."

           

            "Yup, I'll go, since you aren't feeling good be back in a bit ok?"

 

            "K, bye"

 

            "Bye" Jill said as she opened the door and let Joey in.

 

            "Hey, where are you going?"

 

            "To the drugstore to get something for Heather's stomach."

 

            "Ok, thanks, see ya in a bit" Joey said as he closed the door behind Jill.

 

            "Feeling any better?" Joey asked as he handed Heather a 20oz sprite.

 

            "A little, I sure this will work and whatever Jill gets me and if I can cancel my meet and greet and rest then I should be ok for showtime."

 

            "Yeah, I hope you will be able to perform, but if you are still sick, don't worry we will figure something out" Joey said as she put his arm around her shoulders.

 

            "Nothing can keep me from performing" Heather said as she laid her head on Joey's shoulder.

 

            "Hey I have an idea!" Joey said.

 

            "What is it?"

 

            "How about instead of canceling meet and greet you let your fans see you do soundcheck, that way no one is disappointed and you won't have to sign autographs and pose for pictures and stuff."

 

            "That don't sound bad, but I still want to give them something as well as a soundcheck."

 

            "How about you preautograph pics and have them get one on the way out."

 

            "Sounds great can you go let Lance know for me?" Heather said just as the door opened and Jill appeared.

 

            "Sure, I gotta go get ready for soundcheck anyway" Joey said as he kissed her on the forehead.

 

            "K, thanks babe and I will see you later. I love you"

 

            "I love you too see you after while" Joey said as he walked out the door.

 

            "Did you get them?" Heather asked as soon as the door closed.

 

            "Yup, is there a private bathroom in here?"

 

            "Yes luckily there is" Heather said as she opened the e.p.t box and began to read the instructions.          "Well here goes nothing!"  Heather said as she went into the bathroom and shut the door.  Heather emerged and then it was Jill's turn, after Jill came out she asked,

           

            "How long does it take? I forgot to look I was so nervous" Jill said as she paced the floor.

 

            "Five very long minutes" Heather said as she plopped back down on the couch and stared at the clock. Finally five minutes passed and both girls raced into the bathroom to look at the tests.  As they looked at the results, they both looked up at each other.

           

"Well?" Jill asked Heather with tears in her eyes.

 

            "Well it's official we're pregnant"

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tour joey