"I can't tell him Jill, I just can't!"

 

            "Yes, you can, you have too he has a right to know."

 

            "I know this, but I can't have his career ruined by me, I just won't do it!"

 

            "Well, you can do what you want, but I think you are making a big mistake, I plan on telling JC right away."

 

            "What and ruin his career too? How do you think he is going to feel about all of this, you know how he feels about kids Jill."

 

            "Yeah, well, I am going to tell him and what he deciedes is what he decided I am not going to take his decision, our decision away from him or us. I also feel that you should do the same" Jill said as she stood there with her arms crossed staring at Heather.

 

            "Well I feel that you can just go fuck yourself and get out of my dressing room!" Heather said as she slammed the bathroom door in her face.

 

            "Well fuck you too, you coward!" Jill said as she stalked off. Once she heard the main door to her dressing room slam, Heather exhaled a big sigh slid down the bathroom wall and cried.

 

            "Heather? You ok in there?" Heather jumped as she heard JC's concerned voice coming from the other side of the door.

 

            "Go away" Heather said with tear choked voice.

           

            "No, Jill told me what is going on and I think that you and I need to have a talk."

 

            "Why, you aren't Joey you can't tell me what he is going to say, or how he is going to react."

 

            "You got me there, but I think it would help if you would just talk to someone, anyone, but I would much rather it be me, since I am going through the same thing will Jill and least I can be sympathetic to your cause."  Silence fell in the bathroom and just when he was about to say something else, he heard the locks slide from there slot and the door opened revealing a tear stained, very dishevled Heather.

 

"Are you sure you are going to be ok?" JC asked.

 

"Yes I am going to be just fine!" Heather said as she burst into tears again, wracking her body with sobs.

 

"Come, here sweetie it is going to be ok" JC said as he pulled her down onto the couch and into his arms and slowly rocked her back and forth like a child.

 

"No, it's not JC, nothing will ever be ok again, but I can at least control one aspect of it all."

 

"What is that?"

 

"Not ruining Joey's career, I will just have to get over ruining mine, but I refuse to let his go to shit, I love him too much for that."

 

"No you don't you don't love him at all if you are going to keep this from him and ruin a perfectly good and loving relationship, because of the gift of a child."

 

"Since, when did you look at children as a gift? The last time I checked you were so against them, what changed your mind?"

 

"Jill. I mean don't get me wrong, I was shocked as hell when she told me, but I realized that I wouldn't want anyone else to be the mother to my children, someday, even if that someday happens to be nine months from now, a little, ok a lot sooner than what I would have liked, but oh well I just have to deal with it and move on."

 

"What about your career?"

 

"What about it?"

 

"It will be over, the baby will ruin it all!" Heather said loudly as she released herself from JC's arms and began to pace the room with ferver.

 

"No it won't look at all the musicians who have kids, they make it work and I intend to do the same, nothing is going to stop me from getting all that I want out of my life and career, it will just be a bump in the road, no big deal, I just have to accept things as they are and how they are going to be."

 

"You are right and what you just said is absolutely beautiful, but I am sorry JC I appreciate your time but nothing is going to move me on this. I have written a formal letter of apology to Lance, Johnny, well everyone and have stated that I will not be able to finish out the *NSYNC tour and only 4 months of my own and checks for monies lost have been placed inside. All I have do is pack my stuff and I am gone JC, for good."

 

"Well I think that you are a fucking idiot for doing this, but if you want to ruin your whole life far be it from me to stop you, but just remember when your baby gets older and starts asking for his or her daddy, just remember you have only yourself to blame for that child not being in a complete, loving home, but I tried, for you, for Jill, for Joey and most importantly for this baby, but I can see that you are being a stupid jerk about his Heather and I was my hands of you and this whole fucked up situation. Good-bye!" JC said as he slammed the door behind him.

 

"Fuck him! What does he know?" Heather muttered to herself as she packed up her stuff, called the messenger to make sure that the letters were being delivered as scheduled, stuck her head out the door to make sure no one was watching, slipped out the back, into a cab and was gone.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tour joey