The phone ringing the next morning jolted Joey awake.

                "Hello?" He asked groggily.

                "Joey is that you?" Jill asked in shock.

                "Yeah, what do you want?"

                "I want to talk to Heather."

                "Well she is sleeping you will have to call back."

                "I'm not sleeping, who is it?" Heather asked groggily.

                "It's Jill" Joey said as he handed the phone to Heather. When she took it, he rolled over and went back to sleep.

                "Hey."

                "Don't ‘hey' me, what is going on? Why is Joey answering your phone?"

                "What slow down Jill, one question at a time, please it is still early you know."

                "Ok, fine, tell me what is going on?"

                "Ok, first off, Lance stopped in after you left at the venue to see if I wanted to go out and so we did and we went to Universal City Walk and we were having a good time until we ran into Kelly."

                "Whoa! Lance came to see you too?"

                "Yup."

                "Well I am glad that you to are back to being friends not just business associates anymore." Jill said with a smile on her face.

                "Me too."

                "Well anyway what does this have to do with you and Joey?"

"I was getting to that." Heather said laughing at Jill's impatience.

                "Ok, proceed"

                "Ok, well Lance and I started discussing the reason I had left and way and all of that, well Kelly overheard and as you know it was something that I didn't want Joey to know. Well anyway she said she wouldn't tell if I stayed away from Joey. So I am like easy enough, well anyway she still tells Joey, they break up Joey comes over here and we talk about why I left, because of the baby and one thing led to another and we are now back together."

                "I am glad that you and Joey are back together. You all were meant for each other. So how is he taking it?"

                "He is thrilled, but first he made sure that he told me that he loved me not matter what, baby or not, he loved me and always would.

                "Aww, girl that is soo sweet!"

                "I know. And oh how I have missed being in his arms and him holding me."

"I'll bet I am just glad that you told him, sort of anyway and got things worked out. Now didn't I tell you he wouldn't have been mad?"

                "Yes I know, so why did u call me, because I know it wasn't to find out this."

                "Nope, it sure wasn't. I was actually calling to see if you wanted to fly to Hawaii and hit the stores and the beach here with me."

                "That sounds great, but I don't want to intrude on you and J.C."

                "You won't be intruding. It was J.C.'s idea, because he thought you were by yourself. But now that Joey is there."

                "Oh, pooh we will both come and that way J.C. will have someone to hang with, while me and you shop."

                "Works for me. So you all are coming?"

                "Yeah as soon as I ask Joey to ok it."

                "As soon as I ok what?"

                "Going to Hawaii to see Jill and J.C."

                "Ugh, I don't want to see that boys mug on my vacation! Hell no!"

                "Aww, Joey." Heather pouted as she gave Joey her best puppy dog eyes.

                "Oh, please you know I can't resist you when you do that."

                "I know, so please?"

                "Ok, fine, but if I kill J.C. when we go back on tour, I will blame you."

                "That is fine with me. Thank you" Heather said as she three her arms around Joey's neck and  kissed him on the cheek.

                "So are you all coming?"

                "Yup, we will be taking the next flight out."

                "Cool! Well call me and let me know when your flight comes in and J.C. and I will come get you all ok?"

                "Ok, see ya in a while."

                "Bye."

                "Bye" Heather said as she handed the phone back to Joey to hang up.

                "I can't believe you talked me into this."

                "I'm sorry, we don't have to go if you don't want too."

                "It's a little late for that, now isn't it?"

                "Why do you say that?"

                "Cause, Duh! We are on the plane." Joey said as he rolled his eyes.

                "I know that, silly, that is why I said that."

                "Smart ass."

                "I'm glad my ass is smart and not dumb." Heather said laughing.

                "You are corny do you know that? I swear you are worse than J.C. sometimes."

                "Hey! I resent that!" Heather said as she playfully slugged Joey on his arm.

                "But I love ya, anyway, corny or not." Joey said as he brought her hand to his lips and kissed it gently.

                "What has gotten into you?"

                "What do you mean?"

                "What I mean is, I have never seen you act so mushy before."

                "You bring out the best him me baby." Joey said as he rested his hand on her thigh.

                "I try" Heather said as she kissed him softly on his lips.

                "So in all the excitement last night I never did get to ask when the baby was due."

                "On July 26th."

                "Wow! Only four more months I cannot wait to be a daddy!" Joey said with a chesire cat like smile on his face.

                "Yup."

                "So are were you going to get a new place or stay where you are at?"

                "I was going to get a new place, but since we have gotten back together, I guess we can just all live at your house, if that is ok with you."

                "That is more than ok with me, I would love having you make my house our home" Joey said as he placed his arm around her shoulders.

                "That sound wonderful to me is there anything besides your superman room that is off limits as far as decorating or anything goes?"

                "Nope, that is the only room that I don't want messed, with and I will even get you a self for your collection."

                "Oh, I can't believe you remembered! Thank You!" Heather said clearly delighted by Joey's offer.

                "I remembered everything" Joey said as he kissed her softly on the cheek.

                "You are the most wonderful man do you know that?"

                "I try" Joey said as he raised the arm of the seat that separated them and pulled her close to him. They sat this way entangled in each other watching the in flight movie and making wedding and baby plans until their plane touched down in Maui. 

                "Man that was the longest flight ever!" Heather said as she got up and stretched.

                "You outta try flying to Austrailia" Joey said as he reached up into the overhead compartment to retrieve their carry on's.

                "Oh wow I would love to go there someday!"

                "Then how about we go there for our honeymoon after the baby is born?'

                "Oh, Joey do you mean it?"

                "Absolutely sweetheart" He said as he clasped her hand in his as they walked down the tarmac toward the gate.

                "Hey, you!" JC said as Heather climbed into the rented Mercedes.

                "Hey sweetness! How are you?" Heather said as she kissed JC on the cheek.

                " Fine and how have you been?"

                "Fine even better now" Heather said as she nodded her head toward Joey as he settled himself in the seat next to her.

                "See now didn't I tell you about five months ago that thing would work out?"

                "Yes, now quit with the I told you so's ok, geez you guys are rough!" Heather said laughing.

                "Hey I am hardly ever right so I bask in it" JC said as he glanced sidelong at Jill whose eyes were on the winding road that lead back to the cabana's they had rented.

                "Ha, ha very funny mister" Jill said as she parked the car.

                "Wow, these are beautiful!" Heather said as she got out of the car and looked around completely awestruck by the beauty that surrounded them.

                "It's beautiful isn't it?" Joey said as he came up behind her and rested his hands on her shoulders.

                "Breathtaking" Heather answered back and she looked around etching every detail into her memory.

                "You ready to go inside, it's getting late and I am tired" Joey said as he took her hand.

                "Yea and me too let's call it a night shall we?"

                "Let's go baby" Joey said leading her into their cabana.

                "Wow! This place is huge, how much is this costing us by the way?"

                "Nothing, we got it covered" JC said from the doorway.

                "JC, we can't bro" Joey started to say.

                "Yes, you can just think of it as a wedding present from me and Jill, ok?"

                "Hey, how did you know we are getting married?" Heather asked as she stood there with a shocked look still on her face.

                "This" JC said as he held up his left hand and wiggled his ring finger.      "Which is by the way why you and Heather were invited here" JC said.

                "What do you mean?"

                "Me and Jill are getting married on Saturday."

                "Oh wow! What about everyone else?"

                "We wanted to do this simple and on the beach, well will have a big party when we get back to mainland, but we just wanted the two people closest to us to be here, because without you to there would be no us" JC said as he bid good night to his two best friends and closed the door.

                "Well that was nice of him to say and whoa! Jill and I only have two days to plan this shindig!" Heather said as she jumped up to grab a pen and paper.

                "Hey, settle in there, you can do that tomorrow" Joey said as he took the pen and paper from Heather's hand and placed it back on the table.

                "Yeah I guess you are right, let's get ready for bed" Heather said as she rummaged around in her suitcase for her toothbrush, toothpaste and pajamas and headed toward the bathroom with Joey hot on her heels with the same items in his hands. After they had finished they both climbed into bed entangled themselves in each other and fell fast asleep.

           

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tour joey