The next day Jill and Heather spent shopping for dresses and other odds and ends for the wedding, while JC and Joey went out to look for suits.

                "Ugh! I am so FAT!" Jill said as she looked at herself in the mirror.

                "Your not fat you are pregnant just like me silly!" Heather said as she tried on her bridesmaid dress, that was in a beautiful shade of turquoise.

                "What do you think about this one?" Jill said as Heather turned around she was struck breathless.

                "You look beautiful!" Heather exclaimed as she stared to cry.

                "Thanks! I will take this one!" Jill told the sales girl as she went back into the dressing room to take the dress off.

                "And I will take this one" Heather said as she handed the sales girl her already discarded dress. After then had done that it was off to find shoes and then flowers and then it was time to hit the beach!

                "Wow! I am beat!" Jill said as she hung her dress in closet in the spare room of Heather and Joey's  cabana.

                "Me, too, lying on the beach is going to feel wonderful!" Heather said as she grabbed her suit and headed into the bathroom to change.

                "Meet you out there!" Jill said as she went over to her cabana to get changed. Five minutes later the girls were lying face down on there towels soaking up the hot Hawaiian rays. Just as they were about to doze off they heard a set of wolf whistles from down the beach, looking up they both spotted JC and Joey walking toward them.

                "Hi sweetie!" Heather said as she sat up to receive a kiss from Joey.

                "So did you all find dresses?" JC asked as he lay propped up on one arm behind Jill.

                "Yup we sure did" Heather answered as Joey massaged her shoulders.

                "So have you ladies eaten yet?" Joey asked.

                "Nope, what about you guys?"

                "Nada, why do you say we go grab a bite?" JC answered

                "Sounds good to me" Jill said as she began to roll up her beach towel.

                "Me too" Heather answered as she began to do the same.

                "I'll get that for you sweetheart" Joey said as he placed his hand over hers to stop her actions.

                "I am fine, Joey really, but thanks for offering it was really sweet of you" Heather said as she kissed his cheek and finished rolling up her towel.

                "So are we going to do room service or go to the dining room and eat?" Jill asked.

                "I vote for room service" Heather said as they all bounded up the stairs into their adjoining dining area.

                "Me too" said Joey.

                "Well I guess I am outvoted" JC said laughing as he tossed the room service menu on the table.  After ten minutes of pouring over the menu everyone made up their minds and JC placed the order.

                "How long will it take?" Joey asked as he got himself a coke out of the fridge and popped the top.

                "They said about thirty minutes" JC said as he got out himself and Jill something drink from the fridge.

                "You want something?" Jill asked Heather.

                "Nah, I will wait until lunch gets here" Heather answered as she toyed with the engagement ring on her finger.

                "Still amazed by that thing aren't you?" Jill whispered so that they guys wouldn't hear them over their own conversation.

                "Yes, I was blown away then and I am blown away now. I love him so much Jill it isn't even funny. I don't think that I will ever be able to express that to him when we get married."

                "By the way when are you all getting married?"

                "Well I don't know I was going to ask you and JC if you wanted to do a double wedding, but since you all sprung this on us, that idea is shot."

                "It doesn't have to be" Jill said as she took another drink of her water.

                "Yes, because I know my Mother and Joey's mother they would keel over if he and I did anything like that."

                "Matter of fact how is your and JC's mom taking this news by the way?"

                "Suprisingly they were cook with it, shocked the hell outta me."

                "I bet, you know and I know that my mother would have and absolute conniption"

                "Oh yeah, but" Jill started to say before she was interrupted by a knock at the door.

                "We'll get it" JC and Joey said in unison as they went to retrieve the food.

                "Mmm that smells delicious" Heather said as soon as the boys entered the room.

                "You and lyin' mama" JC said as the tore into the bags and distributed the food.  They ate like they hadn't eaten in days and the only sound you heard was that of faint chewing.

                "Well that was absolutely delish!" Jill said as she put the containers back onto the room service tray.

                "No doubt, so what do you all want to do now?" Joey asked.

                "I wanna go to Louis Vuitton, I have my eye on something and I want to see how much it, so I can see if I have enough money put back."

                "Why would you have to worry about money?" Joey asked with a concerned look on his face.

                "Well, when back when I abruptly left, I owed management money for revenue lost, so that ate up the last four and a half months of profit, so I just recently began to earn again and from what my accountant says even with the break for the baby, I should earn about maybe five hundred thousand this year, but with medical bills and such and paying my dancers and crew, I might come away with about two-hundred and fifty thousand."

                "Wow, honey why didn't you tell me?"

                "Well, it was my bed I had to lie in it, no sense in involving you if I didn't have too."

                "But still, have you been getting good care for you and the baby, since you have been making next to no money?"

                "Yes, because Jill was kind enough to help me out" Heather said as she looked at her best friend silently thanking her.

                "Thank you Jill for taking care of my family, Heather you don't know this, but I worried and wondered everyday where you were and what I did so wrong that made you run away like you did. You broke my heart you know" Joey said as hung his head trying to hide the tears that were forming in his eyes.

                "Oh, baby I am so sorry" Heather said as she reached over and took Joey's hand in hers.

                "It's ok, we are together now, that is all that matters" Joey said as he continued to collect himself.

                "So what did I hear about Louis Vuitton?" JC said to avert attention away from Joey.

                "Heather wants to go there and check out a purse or something" Jill said as she go up to go get changed.

                "Well I will get the map and the car ready, while you girls change. Do you want to help Joe?" JC asked as a plan began to hatch in his mind.

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tour joey