"What exactly do you need help with? Is the map to heavy for you to carry?" Joey said grinning.

                "No smart ass, but" JC started to say before he heard the girls coming.

                "But what?"

                "Nothing, nothing we will discuss it later" JC said as he opened the car door for Jill.

                "Ok" Joey said as she did the same for Heather and then got in himself.

                "So where is this store at?" JC asked Heather.

                "The website said that it is on Wailea Alanui Drive here in Maui.

                "Alright let's see" Jill said as she studied the map.        "Well it looks to me like, you take a left out of here, turn right on Hulunai drive and then take a left onto Wailea Alanui and you should be there" Jill said as she started to fold up the map.

                "Ok, you're the boss" JC said as he made a left onto the highway and sure enough fifteen minutes later they had arrived a Louis Vuitton."

                "Oh wow! I can't wait!" Heather said as she bubbled with excitement.

                "You are about to burst aren't you?" Jill said laughing.

                "Yes, you know how much I love Louis Vuitton, because until now I couldn't afford it and because I was and still am sometimes an idiot, I can't afford it now even though I should be able too!" Heather said with a lopsided grin.

                "Hey there is something to be said about bad judgement."

                "Yeah, don't have it!" Heather said laughing as she walked into Louis Vuitton.

                "May I help you with anything?" The salesman asked as they walked in the door.

                "No I am just kind of looking right now" Heather said as she scanned the wall for the purse and accessories that she had in mind.

                "Ok, is there anything in particular that you are looking for?"

                "Actually yes, I would like to know if you have, along with all of the accessories, such as wallet, change purse, etc to the Monogram Multicolor Rita."

                "Hmm, that is a very popular item and I see that you have a good eye, let me check on the computer and see what I can find ok?"

                "Sure thank you" Heather said as the salesman scurried away to check on what she was looking for.

"              "So how much do you think this is going to cost?" Joey asked.

                "About five grand" Heather said with a sheepish look on her face.

                "Oh lord woman and how much do you have?"

                "Not even close to that much, but it sure is fun looking, I will be able to get it one day here soon, but I just want to know so that I can have it ordered if necessary" Heather said matter of factly.

                "Well madame you are in luck we do happen to have everything you need right here in Hawaii, however not all of it is in our store. But we would be happy to have everything shipped over to this store and not additional cost to you and also have it shipped to wherever you are staying for a small nominal fee." The salesman explained.

                "Hmm, that is very tempting, but I have to consult my accountant first, but would you be able to hold the items for me?" Heather asked.

                "Absolutely! Let me go call the other stores and have the getting ready to ship over."

                "Oh great!" Heather said as she picked up her cellphone and began to dial.

                "Who in the world are you calling?" Joey asked.

                "My accountant, who else" Heather said as she turned her back and proceeded to have a discussion with whomever was on the phone."

                "So what is the verdict?" The salesman asked.

                "Unfortunately it is not in my budget at this time due to my touring, but I really appreciate what you have done and I am so sorry to have caused you so much trouble" Heather said as the red flush of embarrassment began to seep into her cheeks.

                "Oh no trouble at all, if you need anything or if anything changes please give us a call" The salesman said as he handed Heather his card and walked over to where Jill was looking at luggage.

                "Hey I am going to go grab me some fresh air ok?" Heather said to Joey.

                "Ok, you alright hun?" Yeah I will be fine, just need to get some air" Heather said as she gracefully exited the store, but when she turned the corner she burst out in tears. Oh how she hated this it had been the story of her entire life, always wanting and being so close yet so far away. Yes she knows where she was right now financially was her fault, but at the time she felt that is what was best, but none the less it still hurt and it hurt badly.

                "Is she going to be alright?" Jill and JC both asked Joey as he walked over to them.

                "I guess, so" Joey said as the salesman handed him a paper.

                "What's that?" Jill asked as she handed the salesman her credit card for the two suitcases she had bought for her and JC's honeymoon trip to Cabo that they were leaving for in two days.

                "Part of my wedding present to Heather" Joey said as he signed the receipt.

                "Part of? And when is this wedding taking place?" Jill asked.

                "Well probably next month if we can swing it by then, because with her being pregnant getting married in church, well a catholic church anyway, is out of the questions and most ministers require that you meet with them no more than a month to a few days in advance."

                "Sounds like  you got this all figured out" JC said.

                "Yeah, I just gotta mention it to Heather and see what she says."

                "I am sure she will be all about it and I am nosey, what else are you getting that girl for her wedding present?"

                "A new car, she has always wanted a BMW and I am going to make it happen along with this Louis Vuitton  stuff she wants."

                "Joey you are too much! She is going to be so thrilled!"

                "I know and I probably shouldn't be so ga-ga with all of this considering everything that has happened, but hell I am in love what can I say?" Joey said as he spread his arms wide and shrugged.

                "Hey I totally understand and besides everyone deserves a second chance" JC said as he grabbed up Jill's packages and took them to the car while Joey and Jill went to find Heather.

                "Hey you ok?" Jill asked as soon as she spotted her.

                "Yeah I'll be fine" Heather said as stood up and walked toward her.

                "You sure, sweetheart?"  Joey asked as he took her hand and led her toward the car.

                "Yeah I will get over it, like I said it is the price I pay for what I did" Heather said as she got into the car.

                "So Jill you staying over in my and Heather's cabana tonight since tomorrow is the big day?"

                "Oh yeah I guess I better, I forgot all about that!"

                "Duh!" Heather said laughing.

                "Excuse you, but what are you going to do when you and Joey get married?"

                "Stay with my mom" Heather said simply.

                "Jerk!" Jill said as she crossed her arms and huffed pretending to be mad.  Laughing, Heather laid her head on Joey's shoulder.

                "So when do you want to get married?" Joey asked.

                "Now is as good a time as any, but you know and I know that our mother's would shoot us on site!"

                "Amen to that and I am man enough to admit that my mother scares the hell out me!" Joey said as everyone laughed.

                "I think every man is still scared of his mom, but just won't admit it" JC said as he pulled the car into their assigned spot.

                "Probably" Jill said as she got out of the car and headed toward her and JC's cabana to retrieve her stuff for the wedding tomorrow. They all spent the rest of the night decorating for the wedding and calling the restaurant to clarify that a dinner would be set up along with the a DJ. As they finished there was a knock on the door.

                "I'll get it" Jill said as she walked over and opened it.  "Oh my god!" they all heard her holler.

                "What the hell?" JC, Joey and Heather said in unison as they ran toward the door and what they saw there shocked them all.

 

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tour joey