"What in they world are all of you doing here?" JC asked as his eyes peered out to about thirty people.

                "We came to see you all get married what else?" Chris said as he invited himself in and walked past JC.

                "But, I we" Jill started to say.

                "Don't worry we have this all under control don't we?" Karen said to Jill's mom.

                "Sure do" Mary answered as she hugged her daughter and walked inside.

                "Umm JC can I talk to you a minute?" Jill said as she began to walk toward the kitchen leaving the door open so that everyone could come in.

                "What is it hun?"

                "What are we going to do? They have ruined everything!" Jill said as paced.

                "How so?"

                "I just wanted it quiet a few people."

                "But honey they are family and I mean come on did you really expect them to miss it? They love us and we them."

                "But, I don't know I am happy and then I am pissed all at the same time" Jill said as she sat down in the chair.

                "Well you can chalk this one up to how weddings are" JC said as he sat down in the chair in front of Jill.

                "What do you mean?"

                "Since the beginning of time weddings have not gone as planned, why should ours be any different?"

                "I guess you are right, I will just have to get over it and enjoy them being here, but I have one question."

                "What's that?"

                "Where the hell are they all going to sleep?"

                "Good question."

                "I'll say" said Heather and Joey in unison.

                "What are we going to do?" Jill pouted to Heather.

                "Get over and deal with it."

                "I mean, where are they all going to sleep?"

                "At the hotel down the street" Heather said simply.

                "Smart ass" Jill said as she rolled her eyes.

                "No I am serious, your mom just told me."

                "Hallelujah!"

                "Jill that is not nice, besides it gives us a place go besides here where you run the chance of JC seeing you tomorrow."

                "I guess I don't know, I will have to think about this" Jill said as she put her head in her hands.

                "What is there to think about we go back to the hotel rooms with all the girls and let the guys stay here and have a guys night before you all get married, I mean it is kind of a custom after all" Heather said as she crossed her arms.

                "Alright, alright" Jill said in defeat after seeing from Heather's stance that she wasn't taking not for an answer on this.

                "Great, now go get packed, for tomorrow and the honeymoon ok?"

                "Alright be back in a bit" Jill said before she disappeared into the next room.

                "Jeez, she is worse than any bull I know" JC said laughing as he popped a grape into his mouth.

                "Tell me about it, but it all worked out, well I guess I better go gather my things as well" Heather said as she stood up.

                "I am going to miss you" Joey said as he pulled her to him.

                "I am going to miss you too, but you will see way too much of me, you got the rest of your life you know" Heather said as she smiled up at him.

                "Not long enough" Joey said as he kissed her on her head and let her go.

                "I agree" Heather said before disappearing the opposite way that Jill had.

                "So you ready?"

                "I guess" Jill said as she looked longingly at JC.

                "You'll see me tomorrow and then you will be my wife" JC as he smiled broadly, before kissing Jill on the lips.

                "That makes me so incredibly happy" Jill said as she held him close.

                "Me too, now go, before I don't let you" JC said as he scooted her toward the door waved good-bye and closed the door.

                "Ok who is ready to party?" Chris asked.

                "Me, where is the stripper? Justin asked.

                "On her way in an hour" Joey answered from the doorway.

                "You devil!" JC said laughing.

                "You know you'll love it!" Tyler said as he popped open a beer.

                "I know and hey nobody can get drunk ok? There will be no barfing at my wedding savvy everyone?"

                "Yes sir!" Chris, Joey, Justin, Lance, Tyler and Roy all said together and saluted.

                "Funny, I am surrounded by the Marx brothers" JC said as he shook his head, grabbed a nearby bag of chips and begin to snack.

                "So when is the sexy male stripper coming?" Heather, JC sister asked.

                "Never we aren't getting one" Karen said.

                "Yeah, this is going to be relaxing, before Jill makes the biggest mistake-oops I mean the best choice she could have made" Jill's mom said laughing.

                "Mom that is not funny, don't you think that it has occurred to me that they only reason he rushed this wedding thing was because of the baby?"  A hush fell over the room, nobody knew what to say and to Heather it was the worse thing that she could have heard. ‘Was that the reason that Joey came back, if she wasn't pregnant and they had broken up the same way, would things be like they are now? Oh my goodness, it is probably true! Heather thought before shooting out of her seat like a cannon, saying her excuse me's and rushing outside for some air.

                "What's with her?" Karen asked.

                "It is probably because you made the comment of JC, wedding and baby" Heather's mom, Kathy said as she got up to go check on her daughter.

                "Man I am sorry I didn't mean to put a damper on things, just making conversation" Jill said as handed her sister her other hand to manicure.

                "It's ok, things will be ok she just has to talk it out with Joey" Karen said.

                "Ok, so who is next in line for a pedicure" Heather Chasez asked.

                "That would be me" Mary answered as she dunked her feet into the warm, inviting water.

                "You alright?"

                "No, Mom, I think Jill might be right. The only reason Joey is even with me right now is because of this child!" Heather said between sobs.

                "Baby, I really don't know what to say, but I think you need to call up Joey and talk to him about this, because if you all are planning on getting married soon, then it will have to be dealt with" She said as she smoothed Heather's hair away from her face.

                "I know, but now is not the time. This is Jill's time and I am not going to steal or at least try not to steal any thunder from her."

                "You're not, but I think you need to deal with this now" Kathy said as she handed Heather her cellphone and walked away. Heather shakily dialed Joey's number, he picked up on the third ring.

                "Hello?"

                "Hi babe it's me"

                "Hey sweetie, something wrong?'

                "Kinda, I just have a question for you."

                "Shoot."

                "I want to know that if it weren't for this baby would we be back together right now?"

                "Yes, because if the baby wouldn't have happened when it did, then we would have never broken up in the first place."

                "Duh! How dumb of me!" Heather said as she started laughing a little.

                "What brought that up anyway?"

                "Oh, Jill said she didn't think that JC would have wanted to marry her so soon if it weren't for the baby and then of course that got me thinking about us and so ya know."

                "I know I just think everyone has the wedding jitters, now I am going to go hang with the guys and you go and have fun with the girls and I love you and I will see you tomorrow, ok?"

                "Ok, Joey have fun and I love you too" Heather said as she made a kissing sound over the phone.

                "I will and good night" Joey said as he made the kissing sound in return and hung up.  Everyone was silent for a bit after Heather walked in,

                "What the party die the minute I leave? I swear you people are pathetic!" She said laughing as she sat down to have her pedicure done.

                "Everything ok?" Jill asked.

                "Never better now lets party!" Heather said as she grabbed a glass of red wine and began to sip it.  The rest of the night was filled with hoots, wolf whistles, laughter and fun as everyone gave JC and Jill the send off into the marriage that they deserved.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tour joey