After she was gone Joey sighed with sadness as he sat back down on the couch, as soon as he did so there was a knock at the door.

                "Joey?"

                "Yeah?"

                "Hey, is it ok to come back in now?"

                "Yeah, sure." Joey answered as his group mates and his brothers filed back into the dressing room.

                "Damn! You all were sure in here alone long enough, have time to do a little sumpin', sumpin'?" Chris asked.

                "My god, Chris, NO!" Joey yelled as he got up and walked toward the back of the dressing room.

                "Hey, dude sorry, I didn't mean to step on any toes."

                "No, It's ok Chris" Joey said as he ran his hands over his face.

                "No problem" Chris said as he clapped Joey on the shoulder and walked away.

                "What are you all talking about?" Justin asked and he and J.C walked up.

                "Nothing, just thinking about Heather. That girl really knows how to get under your skin" Joey said with a goofy, yet bewildered look on his face.

                "What do you mean?" JC asked.

                "It's just from the moment I saw her at the studio the day before the tour, I was totally blown away about the confidence and warmness that radiated from her."

                "Tell me about it" J.C. responded.    "I remember her walking right up and introducing herself to all of us. That totally blew me away. But the best part was when she introduced me to Jill. That was the best moment of my life when I met her. I thought that I would never be able to love again after Bobbie, she burned me so bad by sleeping with Tyler, but Jill being so warm, kind and understanding helped me learn to love and let me be loved again" JC said with tears welling in his eyes. "Sorry." He mumbled as he walked away from Joey to collect himself.

                "Man that boy has got it bad! "Justin said smiling as his eyes followed JCs retreating form.

                "Yeah he does and Joey here does too, look at him." Chris said nodding in Joey's direction.

                Justin started laughing at the site that Joey made; He was sitting there looking at a promo poster that contained there and Heather's picture on it, with a wide grin on his face.

                "Earth to Joey come in please." Justin bellowed.

                "Huh, what?" Joey said looking up at them.

                "Nothing, just get you mind out of the gutter and your ass to side stage so that you don't miss your woman's performance." Justin said still laughing

                "What it's now?"

                "Yeah, just be sure to come back." Justin said with an evil grin on his face.

                "Oh, Shut up!" Joey said as he got up and bolted out the door heading for the arena.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tour joey