Two hours later tired and horse Heather and Jill made their way to the limo that would be taking them back to their hotel. As they were about to get in, Heather jumped as sweet baritone voice spoke in her ear.

                "You weren't trying to leave without me were you?" Joey asked.

                "No, I was gonna wait for you here and now that you and J.C. are here we can go."

                "Cool, hey are we still going out tonight? J.C. asked as he and Jill piled into the limo with Heather and Joey.

                "Yeah sure" Heather said as she placed her head in Joey's lap. She gasped as she felt his erection on the side of her face.

                "See what you do to me baby" he whispered in her ear. Heather smiled up at him.  As the limo arrived at the hotel, Joey reached in and scooped Heather up carrying her through the lobby and onto the elevator.

                "Joey what are you doing?"

                "I am taking you to get a shower."

                "Oh are you now?"

                "Yes." Joey said as he grinned evilly at her.

                "Oh and what you must be thinking right now." Heather said as she began to laugh.   Just then the elevator stopped and Joey led her to his suite at the end of the hall. As soon as they got in Joey began to try and remove Heather's clothes.

                "What the hell are you doing?"

                "I am getting you undressed so that you can take a shower."

"I am perfectly capable of doing that myself, thank you!" Heather said as she removed his hands from her shirt hem.

                "Well fine, I was just gonna help you live out one of your fantasies and take a shower with you."

                "What! Who told you about that?"

                "I have my sources."

                "Do you now?"

                "Yes, now come on before everyone leaves us."

"Ok, but catch me if you can!" Heather said laughing as she raced into the bathroom and closed the door. Shaking his head and grinning, Joey quickly undressed and made his way to the bathroom door.  Heather jumped as she felt Joey's arms slide around her waist. Without a word he began to slowly nibble her neck, turning her to face him, he attacked her lips with his sliding his tongue into her hot, sweet mouth.  Heather moaned with pleasure as her hands wandered down his back, to his buttocks, which she grabbed and squeezed gently.

                "Oh, god" Joey moaned as he thrust his hips forward.  Heather gasped in pleasure as she felt his erection on her thigh.  Slowly Joey's hungry lips left hers and began their decent toward her breasts. When he got there he latched onto each with his hungry mouth, paying equal attention to each one.

                "Joey, Oh god, please, stop." Heather protested between moans.             "I can't do this, not now."

Joey sighed in frustration but nodded in understanding.             "Is it ok if I wash up?" He asked as he lathered the soap between his hands.

                "Oh please do I would love that. Thanks."

                "No problem."      As Joey began his magic, Heather hung her head and let the powerful spray of the shower beat down on her neck

"Your turn." She said as soon as he had finished with her.  As she began, slowly massaging the tense muscles of his back Joey let out a sigh of relief.

                "Feel good?"

"Hell yeah, from now on you are giving me my shoulder massages, not Lance and further more, me and you can have more fun." He said as he let out a small laugh.

                "Oh, yeah" Heather said in a sexy voice. At that moment they both burst out laughing.

                "Here, let me finish so that we can get out of here and go work up a sweat on the dance floor."

                "Sounds good to me, see ya when you get out." Heather said as she kissed his swollen lips and exited the shower. When he heard the door close behind her he leaned back against the moist tile, sighing he thought ‘I don't know how much longer I am gonna be able to stand not making love to her.' As he turned of the nozzle, he too exited the shower and wrapped a towel haphazardly around his waist. Emerging, he stopped short, cause there stood Heather in a tight black mini, a black low cut halter and knee hi platform boots.

                "Damn, girl, you look fine!"

                "Oh, whatever, Joey." Heather said as she turned toward him she stopped short.  "Well you don't look to damn bad yourself. Planning on wearing that out?" She said a small grin tipping up the corners of her mouth.

                "Yup, come on let's go." Joey said as he grabbed her arm and headed toward the door.

                "Joey!" Heather said as she collapsed to the floor with laughter.

                "What?"

                "Get dressed, will ya the others are waiting."

                "Ok, five minutes."

                "K, meet you in the lobby?"

                "Don't you wanna walk down with me?"

                "Yes, but I also want to let the others know to wait for us."

                "Ok, I'll meet you down there, just promise not to run off with any guys will ya?"

                "Oh, Joey, you know I won't so hurry up, please!"

                "K, see ya in 5." He said as he gave her lips a peck.

                "K, bye."

As Joey walked into the lobby he spotted everyone waiting, with DRE and Lonnie.

                "Ready?" he asked as he walked up behind Heather.

                "Hell, yeah! Let's go!" Justin exclaimed. 

                "Let's party!  Just got paid..." Heather started to sing.

                "Ha, Ha, very funny!" Chris laughed in her face.

                "Well pttttttttttttt!" Heather said as she stuck her tongue out at Chris.   Everyone was laughing hysterically, as they all piled in the limo.  Finally the limo pulled up in front of the Blue Olive and came to a stop.

                "Come on let's go partay!" Heather said as she pulled Joey out of the limo.

                "We're here?"

                "Yup, now come on baby, I wanna shake it  with you!" Heather said as they all were identified and stamped at the door.

                "Ahhh this beat is tight!" Justin yelled as he pulled some unsuspecting girl onto the dance floor.

                "I agree wit the boy, let's go!" Chris yelled as he grabbed a hot red head and took off.

                "I think me and Jill will get a drink first. We will see you all out there." J.C. said as he and Jill walked hand in hand to the bar.

                "So are you ready to shake it baby?" Heather asked Joey.

                "Oh hell yes!" Joey said as he grabbed Heather and began to grind into her as they boogied their way onto the dance floor!  ‘Thong Song' blared from the speakers, but soon gave way to the mellow chords of ‘ Lost in you' by Garth Brooks.  As the music slowed, Joey pulled Heather closer to him as they began to sway slowly to the music.

                "Look." Heather said pointing behind Joey.  Turning to look Joey saw J.C. and Jill wrapped in each other's arms slowly swaying to the music.              "Don't they look cute?" Heather asked.

                "Yup, but they are not half as cute as you" He said as he gently kissed her lips.  

                "So what do you say we go out sightseeing tomorrow?" Heather asked.

                "No, can do I have something that I have to take care of."

                "Oh" Heather said sadly.

                "What's the matter babe?"

                "Nothing, just kinda bummed that's all, but I will be ok" Heather said.

                "You sure?"

                "Yea" Heather said as she sighed.    "Hey how about you buy the birthday girl a drink."

                "Sure what'll have?"

                "How about sex on the beach"

                "There is no beach here" Joey said with a evil grin on his face.

                "Joey!" Heather yelled as started laughing.

                "Just kidding, be right back" he said as he disappeared into the crowd.

                "Whew! I am worn out!" Justin said followed by all the others plopping down noisily in booths and stools.

                "It's unanimous" JC said as he put his arm lazily around Jill.      "Hey sexy, what do you say we get outta here" JC said as he smiled seductively at Jill.

                "I couldn't agree more!" Jill said as they both got up and left as if the whole bar didn't exist.

                "I hope I can be that in love one day" Justin said as Chris seconded it.

                "Me three" Heather said as Joey sat her drink in front of her.

                "Me, three what?" Joey asked.

                "Jill and JC just left outta here for a booty call and they acted as if there were no one else in whole club but them. So we were all saying how we all want to be in love like that one day" Heather explained.

                "Oh, yeah" Joey said as he stared off into space as he slowly sipped his beer.

                "You ok, Joe?" Justin asked.

                "Yeah I will be fine" He said as he got up.      "I just think I need to get some fresh air."

                "You want me to with?" Heather asked.

                "No, I need some time alone, but I will see you back at the hotel. Meet me in the lobby ok?"

                "Sure, what time?" Heather said giving him an odd look.

                "Just call me when you get there" He answered.

                "Sure" Heather said as she stood up, hugged him and kissed him on the cheek.  Kissing her back Joey walked off swallowed up by the crowd.

                "What's eating him?" Justin asked.

                "I think I know" Chris said.

                "Me too" Lance and Heather said together.

                "Well then what is it?"

                "Duh, Justin! Were you even here for the conversation?"

                "OH!" Justin said as realization crossed his face.

                "Yeah" Chris said as he gave Justin a ‘duh' look.

                "I better go after him" Heather said as said her good-byes and hurried toward the exit.

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tour joey