Author's Chapter Notes:
Strong Sexual Situations in this chapter
 

 

 

The cool air hit Heather's face as she stepped out on the sidewalks of New York, just then she saw him.        

 

"Joey!" she hollered as she ran toward him.

 

                "What are you doing here?" Joey asked as she flew into his arms.

               

                "I'm sorry" she whispered as she buried her face in his chest.

 

                "What are you sorry for?" Joey asked as he pulled her to face him.

 

                "For my comment I made at the club."

               

                "Don't worry about it."

               

                "I will and I do."

               

                "You shouldn't"

               

                "Why not?"

               

                "Because what you said in there really hit home and scared me."

               

                "Why?" Heather asked.

               

                "Because it made me realize something that I should have realized long ago."

 

                "What's that?"

               

                "That I am utterly and completely in love with you" Joey said as he exhaled a breath that he didn't even know he was holding.

 

                "Me too"

 

                "You are?"

               

                "Yes, I love you completely Joey Fatone" Heather said as she pulled him to her and gave him a long slow kiss.

 

                "What do you say we get outta here and go back to the hotel."

               

                "You read my mind" Heather said as he opened the door to their waiting limo for her.  Twenty minutes later the limo pulled up in front of the hotel, after the chauffer had let them

 

out  Heather and Joey strolled arm and arm into the lobby.  There they came face to face with Kelly and all of belongings.

 

                "Hey there"  Joey said as he walked toward her.

               

                "Hey Joey, Heather" Kelly said as she nodded her head in Heather's direction.

 

                "Kelly, I am so sorry I never meant for any of this to happen" Heather said as tears welled up in her eyes.

 

                "I am sorry too, but there is nothing neither one of us can do this is in the end Joey's decision. But I want you to promise me one thing."

 

                "Anything."

 

                "Take care of him, please" Kelly pleaded with her as she looked with sorrowful eyes at Joey.

 

                "You have my word. Joey I will meet you upstairs" Heather said as she disappeared toward the elevators.

 

                "Are you sure this is what you want?" Kelly asked Joey.

 

                "Yes, I am sure."

 

                "Ok, be well. Never forget me" Kelly said as she walked out the door and out of his life.

 

                "Never" Joey said as he went the same direction Heather had just a few minutes before.   Heather jumped as she heard the click of the lock and Joey inserted his key.

 

                "Hey" Heather said quietly as he walked into the bedroom.

 

                "Hey, baby. Come here" Joey said as he extended his arms toward her. Heather breathed a sigh of relief as she crossed the room into his arms; ‘Thank you God for bringing

 

him home to me' Heather said as Joey wrapped his arms tightly around her.  They stood there silently holding each other, when finally Heather spoke.

 

                "Are you alright?"

               

                "Yeah, even more so now that I am here with you" Joey said as he kissed her on her forehead.

 

                "You ready for bed?" Heather asked

 

                "Yes" Joey said as he stripped himself down to his boxers. As they climbed into bed Heather whispered in Joey's ear,                "Make love to me."

                "Are you sure?"

                "Yes, I want to feel safe in your arms and in your love, so please make love to me." She requested. That would be the last time that she would ever have to say those words as Joey's lips silenced hers. As Joey started his decent, all of sudden ‘Give into me' started up.

                "How appropriate, Joey." Heather said laughing.

                "Well if the shoe fits." He murmured as he slid off her haltertop to reveal her full breasts. Her nipples went hard against the cool air. Heather gasped as Joey began to trace circles around them; he then took her left breast into his mouth and began to suckle.

                "Oh God." Heather moaned as she pulled at his shirt, wanting to feel his skin against hers. Lifting slightly Joey slid his shirt over his head, breaking contact with her flesh momentarily. When he came back down he took her other breast into his mouth and proceeded to give it the same care that he had given the other.  While he did this Heather ran her fingers lightly up and down Joey's spine.

                "Oh, god baby what you are doing to me." Joey moaned as he left her breasts and continued his way south, stopping only to rid her of her mini and black thong underwear.

                "God, your beautiful" He murmured as his tongue began to tease her now moist center.

                "Oh, Joey." Heather moaned as she pressed down on the back of his head, which caused his tongue to delve deeper into her.  "Oh god! JOEY I NEED YOU IN ME NOW!" she screamed.

                "Not yet." Joey said as he continued his magic on her now throbbing center.

                "OH GOD, JOEY, I am going to cum!" she panted as her body started to shake violently.

                "Just let it go, baby just let it go." Joey said as he began to lick up her sweet juices. 

                "Your turn." Heather said as she flipped them over so that she was on top. Heather proceeded to perform the same ritual on him as he had performed on her. When she got down to his manhood she planted soft, wet kisses all over it, then she proceeded to run her tongue along his length.  She felt Joey start to shudder and she knew that she was doing something right.  As she returned to the head of his penis she licked the salty drop of pre cum away as she slowly took his manhood into her sweet warm mouth.

                "Oh, Heather!" Joey moaned as he bucked his hips upward causing her to deep throat him.               "Oh, God Heather, I am gonna CUM!" He shouted as she kept sucking him.

                "Just let it go baby let it go." With that said Joey shot his hot cum into the back of her throat.           "Mmmm good!" Heather said as Joey reached down and pulled her up onto him. Moving her legs apart with his knee, he positioned himself at the entrance to her quivering center.

                "You ready?" He asked, looking into her eyes.

                "Yes, just be gentle." She said as she felt Joey slowly began to enter her. She screamed out in pleasure and pain, as she felt him moving further and further into her.

                "You ok?" he asked concerned.

                "Yes, just keep going please." She said as she grabbed his butt pushing him the rest of him inside her. As Joey felt her give, he began to slowly thrust into her. Heather was enjoying every minute of this and showed it buy thrusting her hips up to meet his. Taking this as a sign, Joey began to move faster into her.

                "Oh, god JOEY!" She screamed        "Fuck me harder!" Joey obliged as he began to slam faster and faster.

                "Oh God." The both moaned as the felt their orgasms nearing. 

                "HARDER, FASTER!" Heather screamed as Joey slammed into her harder and faster. That was all it took as Heather's orgasm overcame her.  Feeling her walls tightening around him was all it took as Joey shot his load deep into her.  Exhausted the fell limply onto each other. After their breathing had slowed, Joey began to roll off of her, but she stopped him.  "No, Joey I want to feel you inside me all night. I just want you to hold me now." Heather said as she rolled herself and Joey to their sides. Within moments they were both asleep entangled in each other's arms, both with smiles on their faces.  

 

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tour joey