Author's Chapter Notes:
Sexual Situations
 

 

 

 Heather was awoken the next morning, by the soft morning sunlight. Opening her eyes she found them staring directly into Joey's.

                "Good Morning." Heather said as she kissed him softly.

                "Good Morning, my love.  How do you feel?"

                "A little sore, but nothing a little dancing won't fix." Heather said as she began to slowly move along Joey's length that still lay inside her.

                "Oh god." Joey moaned.  "You want more?"

                "Yes!" Heather said forcefully as she rolled him onto his back so that she was straddling him. She then began to slowly ride him.

                "Oh god, baby you feel so good and so tight." Joey said as he began to slowly thrust his hips upwards.

                "Just wait the ride has just begun." Heather said as she began to move faster above him. As she did this Joey slid his hand between their bodies and dipped his fingers into her lightly fingering her clit.

                "Oh, god Joey! YES!" Heather screamed as she began to move faster. Removing his hand from her womanhood, Joey placed his hands on her waist, pulling her further onto him. Heather screamed out in pleasure as she felt him go deeper.

                "Oh god JOEY! YES! FUCK ME!" Heather screamed as she began to move even faster. With that Joey rolled her off of him.

                "What are you doing?" Heather asked shocked.

"Get on your hands and knees." Joey said as he kneeled on the bed above her. When she did just that, Joey placed his hands on her abdomen and slowly entered her. Heather screamed out in pure pleasure as he began to slowly thrust into her. Heather responded by thrusting herself back into him.  Feeling her walls beginning to tighten around him, Joey grabbed Heather's waist as he began to slam into her.

                "Oh, Joey!" Heather moaned as he began to thrust into her even harder.                 "Faster!" she screamed. Joey obliged by pumping faster and faster into her. Heather felt her orgasm approaching, "Oh god JOEY I am gonna cum!" she screamed as Joey felt her walls tightening around him more and more, as he thrust faster and deeper into her, as her warm juices flowed onto him. As her body continued to shake, Heather felt Joey cum inside her as he continued to thrust into her.

                "Oh god! HEATHER!" he screamed as he shot his final load into her. As he collapsed onto her, Heather rolled him back onto his back and continued to ride him.

                "God, don't you ever get enough?" He asked as he grabbed her waist and turned her around to face him as he began to move his body with hers again.

                "Nope." She answered as she began to grind harder and faster into him.

                "Good." He said as he thrust into her, meeting her movements.

                "Oh, God, Joey!" Heather yelled as she leaned over burying her head into his neck as she continued to forcefully ride him.

                "Mmmmm" Joey murmured as he thrust into her harder and harder, feeling her walls tighten around him with each thrust. 

                "OOOOOOOH JOEY!" Heather called out as her orgasm wracked her body, with that Joey gave one final thrust as he shot his hot load deep inside her.  Exhausted Heather collapsed onto Joey as she came down from her orgasm.

                "Thank you." Heather said

                "For what?"

                "For giving me the most special birthday present."

"Happy Birthday, baby." Joey said as he pulled her to him for a long, passionate kiss.  When they broke from their, kiss Joey gently rolled Heather onto her back, sliding out of her.

                "Where are you going?" Heather asked as Joey started to get out of bed.

                "To take a shower."

"Care for any company?"

                "Oh, baby I would love that more than anything, but if we both get in there, we will never come out." Joey said as a smile played on his lips.

                "Fine, I see how it is." Heather said as she gave him a mock pout.

                "See ya in 10." Joey said ignoring her pouting lips as he kissed them and waltzed into the shower whistling. Sighing Heather lay back onto the bed; just then the phone rang.

                "Hello?"

                "Have fun?" Jill's voice answered her back.

                "Huh?"

                "Don't huh me, you and Joey kept me and J.C. awake half the night with all the moaning and groaning you two did." Jill said laughing.

                "OMG."

                "Oh, it's ok I am just glad you had fun."

                "Oh you are gonna get it girl just you wait." Heather said threateningly.

                "Oh whateva. So what are we doing for your birthday tonight since we really didn't get to celebrate much last night?"

                "I don't know surprise me."

                "Oh come on, what do you want to do?"

                "Well what I want to do would only include me and Joey." Heather answered slyly.

                "Oh, god now I have a sex crazed pop star on my hands, what am I gonna do?"

                "I don't know, take her shopping?"

                "Sounds like a plan to me." Jill said. Just then Joey emerged from the shower wrapped in only a towel.

                "Hey, Jill I gotta go, lover boy has just gotten out of the shower and I need to go take one. So see ya in an hour?"

                "Yup in an hour."

                "Hey, Jill?"

                "Yeah?"

"Hold on, Joey wants to talk to you."

                "Ok." Jill answered as Heather handed Joey the phone. Joey waited patiently until he heard the water of the shower running.

                "Jill? You still there?"         

                "Yup still here."

                "So everything still on for Heather's surprise party?" 

                "Yup."

                "Good."

                "So is there anything else you need us to do?"            

                "Nope, I just have to go out and pick up her gift that I ordered and everything should be set."         

                "Cool, so the time is the party?"

                "Let's say, about 11?"

                "Sounds good to me, it will give everyone time to get ready."

                "Yup, well hey I am gonna get off of here, she is out of the shower, so see ya later?"

                "Yup, later. Bye Joey."

                "Bye, Jill." Joey said as he placed the phone back into its cradle. Just then he felt a pair of arms slide around him.

                "Hey babe, ya ready?"

                "For what?"

                "To go to the venue."

"Oh, yeah let me throw on my clothes and I will be ready."

                "O.k., I will meet you down in the lobby I have some stuff to go over with Jill for the show tonight."

                "Ok, babe, see ya in the lobby in 15?"

                "Yup and Love ya!" Heather said as she kissed Joey softly on the lips.

"Love you, too." Joey answered kissing her back more passionately. He continued to watch her until the door had closed behind her. ‘God I love her so much, I hope she likes her gift' he said as he reached into the night table and pulled out a receipt from Tiffany's. Sighing he pocketed the receipt and made his way down to the lobby.

                "Where is he?" Chris asked.

                "Got me he said he would be down here almost 10 minutes ago." Heather answered with worry in her voice as she focused her eyes on the elevator. Just then Joey stepped off.

                "Damn, Joey, where have you been?" Justin asked.

                "Sorry" Joey mumbled as he took Heather's hand and led her toward the door.

                "What the hell is his problem?" J.C. asked.

                "Got me." Jill answered as they followed Joey and Heather to the waiting tour buses.

                "Joey what's the matter?" Heather asked him with worry in her eyes as she and Joey settled onto one of the couches in her bus.

                "Nothing, babe. I am fine, just a little tired, but I'll be ok. I don't want to talk about me anymore I just want to enjoy being together and celebrating, even if for the second time, your birthday ok?"

                "Sounds good to me!" Heather said as she snuggled up next to him. As they drove to the venue, Joey began to plan out the moment that he was going to propose to Heather. He knew that it was very, very sudden but hoped and prayed that she would say ‘yes'.

 

 

 

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tour joey