Author's Chapter Notes:
last chapter.
THAT NIGHT Justin had apparently left a note telling Nicole to put on a dress & come to the beach. She wasn't too thrilled seeing as she wanted to go drink more but figured she’d humor him. After all, she knew he was trying to help. Her heartbreak wasn't letting her be ready to open her heart again.

As she walked along the beach, she spotted him in the middle. “What’re you doing?” she asked, reaching him.

“Wow, you're so beautiful,” he said looking at her. “I want to talk to you. I have something to tell you.”

They ate dinner & then walked along the shoreline. When they got back inside the apartment Nicole said, “Justin, this night was beautiful but what's it all about? What'd you want to tell me?”

He moved closer to her, put an arm around her waist & set her crutches aside. Stepping in front of her while keeping 1 hand on her so she wouldn’t fall, he brushed the fingers of his other hand along her arm. Still not saying anything, he slipped 1 of the dress straps down.

“Wait,” Nicole said. “I trust you but why are you doing this?”

He looked into her eyes. “I know you've been hurt before. I know you're having trouble with what your heart’s been through...but you're the most amazing woman I’ve ever met. I love you more than life itself & I can't let you go. You deserve so much more than what you're going through.”

“Justin, I...”

He lowered his voice to a soft whisper. “I know but I promise you, I will NOT break your heart. And I know you don’t want to trust that but please...let me show you what true love is supposed to be...”

She nodded. She loved him, but prayed that since she had trusted him for so long, he wouldn't betray her like everyone did.

Keeping 1 arm around her since she didn’t have her crutches in hand, Justin led Nicole to his room.

He gently laid her down & kissed her. His touch sent good chills down her spine. As they made love, it was gentle & sweet but intense with so much passion they had denied for so long.
---
NEXT MORNING, Justin rolled over & saw Nicole sitting up crying. “What's wrong, Baby?”

“What's this?” She asked handing him a sheet of paper.

It was a song.

When winter comes in summer
When there's no more forever
That's when I'll stop loving you
That's when I'll stop loving you
I'm sure you've heard these words before
And I know it's hard for you to trust them once more
You're afraid it all might end
And a broken heart is scared of breaking again
But you've gotta believe me
I'll never leave you
You won't ever cry
Long as I am there
And I will always be there
You will never be without love

Chorus:When winter comes in summer
When there's no more forever
When lies become the truth
You know then, baby
That's when I'll stop loving
That's when I'll stop loving you

Long as sunlight lights the sky
Light of love will be found in these eyes of mine (these eyes of mine)
And I will shine that light for you
You're the only one I'll ever give this heart to
What I'm trying to say is
Nothing will change this
There'll be no time
You won't find me there
'Cause I will always be there
You will always have all my love
(Repeat chorus)

Bridge:When this world doesn't turn anymore
When the stars all decide to stop shining
'Til then, I'm
Gonna be by your side
I'm gonna be loving you forever
Ev'ry day of my life
(My life) Well, you know then, baby
That's when I'll stop loving
That's when I'll stop loving
That's when I'll stop loving you
(Repeat chorus)
That's when I'll stop, I'll stop
Loving you


By now, Nicole was full out crying...but they were good tears.

“I meant what I said, Baby Girl. I’ll never stop loving you.”

She looked up at him & wrapped her arms around his neck. “I love you too, Justin. Thank you for saving me.”

He kissed her hair & held her. He knew he was going to keep his promise.
THE END
Chapter End Notes:
FYI: this is set durin no strings attached era considerin the song.

Completed
MrsTimberlake18 is the author of 41 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story