Story Notes:
this is set 1 year before "destined love." nicole is my original character, please do not take it. ***SCENE ADDED***
The five guys of *NSYNC headed to the tour bus, because they were tired from the show. But they were in a good mood. They just wanted to sit and talk about how amazing the show went.


Lance headed for the back of the bus to change while Joey headed for the bathroom. The rest of the group plopped down on the small couches.


Suddenly, they heard Lance scream, "Guys, get back here quick!"


“Lance, what's the prob-,” Chris started.


When everyone got back where Lance was, they all gasped.

In front of them was Nicole, 1 of their best friends, curled up in the corner by the wall.


Justin’s eyes widened at the sight of her bruised & battered body.


“Oh my, God, Nicole,” JC breathed as he moved closer to her.


She flinched away & started screaming.


“Shh, it’s just us,” he told her. “Justin, you want to try?” he whispered.

The young man stood frozen, his heart felt like it was in a vice. Joey nudged him & he snapped out of it. They had to help Nicole. Justin flew into action. “Nicole, Baby Girl, it’s ok. We’re not going to hurt you. You don’t have to tell us right now. Just let us help you make sure nothing’s broken, ok?”


She allowed him to pick her up & set her on his bunk. “There, that helps already, doesn’t it? Joey, get Lonnie & Mike & make sure no one but us is near her until we figure this out. Lance, get some warm washcloths. JC & Chris, call my mom. She should still be backstage. Get her down here now.”


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story