Author's Chapter Notes:
last chapter
CH4 - “Girl, wait.” JC grabbed her arm, not thinking that she didn’t want to be touched. He let go before she stumbled. He didn’t want her to fall off her crutches trying to pull away. “I’m sorry, just let us explain.”

“Please, just hear us out,” Justin begged.

Suddenly, Nicole collapsed. The emotional strain was just too much. “Whoa, easy,” Justin stated as he caught her & slowly lowered her to the floor.

Lance moved her crutches so she’d be more comfortable.

“Let me go, Justin!” she cried out, trying to push him away. Her fists pounded his chest. She was strong from her martial arts training but right now, she was drained.

The others surrounded them as he replied, “No, Nicole. I’m not going to let you go.”

“Please! I just want to get away from this place. I want to go somewhere where I don’t cause trouble. Now, get off!”

Once again, Justin said firmly, “You listen to me. You do NOT cause trouble. We help you because we care. You hear me?”

“We wanted to help you,” Lance said.

“You're our best friend,” Chris stated.

“Yeah, you're always there for us,” Joey told her.

JC added, “Let us be there for you. We’re all family, Sweetie. We look out for each other.”

Nicole finally stopped struggling & sank into Justin’s arms. “I’m sorry,” she rasped.

“You have nothing to be sorry for,” Justin whispered to her. “Shh...You’re going to be ok now. Shh...Baby Girl...”

As the boys all whispered soothing words, Johnny watched. He saw how much they cared for this girl. He saw they meant a lot to each other & would do anything for each other.

THE NEXT NIGHT, *NSYNC were doing a concert in Georgia.

They all stood on the stage & thoughtful expressions crossed their faces.

”We would like to take this time to do something different,” Joey started.

“About a week or 2 ago our friend came to us with a problem,” Lance said.

“She was in a horrible situation of domestic violence,” Chris stated.

“She was badly beaten & literally running scared, terrified of what might happen,” JC continued. “Domestic violence can be in the form of physical, emotional, or sexual abuse. Sometimes 1 will lead to another. This occurs in 10% of U.S. homes.”

“We tell you this because it has to be stopped,” commented Lance. “You can prevent it by being informed & recognizing the signs.”

Lastly, Justin spoke. “We never want to see what happened to Nicole happen to someone else. Please talk with your family & friends. If you or a loved 1 has a problem, please speak up. And Nicole, we’re here for you because we want to see you happy. You’re our girl & we love you.”

AFTER THE SHOW, Nicole walked slowly up to the guys backstage. “Guys, that was “,”

“We’re sorry, Nic. But we had to say something,” Chris interrupted. “People need to know it’s a problem.”

“I know. That’s why I wanted to say...thank you.”

“You're welcome, Sweetie,” JC said.

She approached each boy & hugged them carefully.

“You deserve a good life. You're a really good person,” Lance told her.

When she hugged Justin, they all smiled. “Thank you so much, Boy. I don’t know what I would’ve done without any of you.”

“I’ll be there for you, Baby. Anytime you need me “ day or night. Just lean on me,” Justin whispered.

“Ok, enough with the mushiness,” Joey called out. “Let’s go get pizza & play video games in the hotel rooms.”

The group laughed & all filed out; Justin’s & JC’s arms linked with Nicole’s.

THE END
Chapter End Notes:
did that fic sound ok?

Completed
MrsTimberlake18 is the author of 41 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story