Story Notes:
i re-did chapter 1, that's why i deleated it before. nicole is my original character, please do not take it.
*NSYNC had been on the No Strings Attached tour for 6 months. For Justin Timberlake, he hadn’t had time to talk to or see any old friends & this week, while *NSYNC was in Orlando, he would.

During their stay, they would be doing a Christmas concert to benefit the local hospital. The whole group found it perfect because they’d spend the holiday with family. December 26th would be their last day there.

There was 1 person the guys wanted to definitely see. Their best friend Nicole. She had always had faith in them since the beginning & she couldn’t visit them on tour because of travel difficulties.

She was especially close to Justin. They liked each other but due to the group’s hetic schedules, they never could admit their attraction.
---
Finally, the wait was over & they pulled up to the guys’ Orlando house.

They walked in, put their bags down & saw Justin’s mom Lynn on the couch. “Hey, mom.”

“Hi, Lynn,” the others chorused.

“Hey, boys, welcome home!”

“Something smells great!” Joey commented, always thinking about food.

“It’s your ‘welcome home’ dinner. We just have to wait for Nicole to get here in a few minutes.”

“I can't wait to see her,” Justin raved. “I missed her so much.”

“We all do,” JC corrected.

“Yeeeaahh. So, are you finally going to tell her you like her so you can stop drooling?” Chris teased Justin.

“You should, Justin. It’s the perfect time,” Lance added.

Justin thought as Lynn went to answer the phone. A smile spread across his face thinking it was Nicole running late as always. His smile fell upon seeing his mom’s sad look when she walked back in.

“What's wrong?” all of the boys asked.

“That w-was the hospital. Nicole “ Nicole fell & she’s having immediate surgery,” Lynn answered, her voice breaking. All those kids were like her own.

Justin was already ½ way out the door; the others following.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story