August 2000

The more he thought about it, the more he realized how awesome it would be to move there. 

Of course he would miss home and his family and Tennessee, but the weather was amazing, sunshine and the ocean and the girls, god the girls.  It had been a great couple of days out there in the surf and the sand, nothing but the Hawaiian breeze blowing by them and the girls.

His girl.

He realized how much he enjoyed surfing.  He had never done it before, but he was good at it and he liked it.  Yes, he could live in Hawaii.  Traveling was a blessing, but being still in one place was more his thing and he could definitely be still here.

He swam a little underneath the waves and emerged back at the surface looking towards the shore.  He could live there…with her.

Well, maybe…

Yeah…yeah, he could.

He smiled, convincing himself of the idea, and swam through the breaking waves to where his brother and Trace were talking loudly to each other, waist deep in water.

He kept his eyes towards the sand, where the girls were all laying on their beach chairs--nothing but little triangles of fabric and tanned, toned, smooth sexy skin, oiled up, lubed up, begging all men in their path to stare at them.  Oh sure, they just wanted to work on their tans, that’s why they used baby oil and smiled and perched their little sunglasses over their eyes and teasingly resituated the tops on their bikinis.  That’s why when they were on their stomachs they undid their bikinis, letting him see the little bit of flesh pressed and round underneath them.  It was all about a tan and nothing else. 

He smirked.

 Yeah fucking right.  They knew what they were doing.  And she, she especially knew what she was doing.

“Hey…”  He called out to the two men several feet away from him, wading in the water.   They turned to him.  “Too few females out here, ya’ll.”

They both smirked at him in response and they all looked at the girls laying there.  Two of them were reading, one of them was laid back with sunglasses over her eyes, and his girl, his girl was laying there rubbing her legs with slick lotion.

He could only think one thing as he watched her hand glide over her bare, slippery skin, and that was what they had done that morning.

He had to hold his hand over her mouth to keep her from groaning out his name too loud, he loved that about her, he loved making her come so hard she’d scream.   He loved her smooth long legs up high and tight around his waist and he loved the way she felt all wet and slick around his dick.

He loved fucking her.  And it had only been two weeks.

He and the other two men waded towards the sand through the surf that was pulling at their legs, and finally, as they left the water, he just stared at his girl and followed his brother as he approached the sunbathing beauties.

“You girls suck!’  His brother yelled.  “Get in the water!”

“No, it’s nice here.”  One of the girls responded to him but James didn’t pay attention, he kept staring at his girl.  He couldn’t stop himself.  It was too much with her breasts almost falling out of her top, and she just kept rubbing those legs of hers.

“Well someone’s gonna get wet whether they like it or not,” Justin said in a cocky tone.

There was laughter and groans as his brother’s girlfriend responded, “Ew Perv.” 

“I’ll get in the water,” A quiet, sweet voice responded.

James smiled and sat down beside his girlfriend at her response, propping himself into the empty lawn chair on the other side of her.  Now he figured instead of the ocean, why not sit right here with his sunglasses on, checking her out as she laid there oblivious? “Why don’t we just lay here?  I just go out.  I thought you hated the ocean.”

“I love the beach silly,” she said swatting at him.

“Yea,” He recalled their conversation that morning as the seven of them walked to the shore, the guys lugging their surfboards and half of the girl’s beach bags as well.  A couple of the girls whined about the hot sand on their feet and the bags on their shoulders.  But one of them ran, carrying her bag and a lawn chair and laughed, racing Justin and Trace to the shore.  His girl was a whiner and ended up only carrying nothing but her towel and complained about the ocean being nastier than a toilet.  He had rolled his eyes at her then and felt the urge to do it again now.  “You said you loved the beach, hated the ocean.”

“Whatever…”  Now, he could see her eyes roll behind her own glasses.  She was always rolling her eyes at him, but he didn’t mind.  He was always giving her unbelieving looks.  It balanced out.  Plus, she was sexy and hot, and usually if he started kissing her neck she’d give into him and giggle and say, “Jayyy-mes”.

“Justin, I swear if you pick me up…”

“What!” James glanced over his girlfriend’s body to where his brother was standing over Britney, smiling at her as she said in a cute, authoritative tone,  “I just put all this lotion on and it’ll rub right off.  Please?”

“Fine….”  James was about to ignore his brother completely and ask Brandi if she wanted to come inside with him and repeat what they had done that morning.  She sucked him off real good, and he wanted more and knew she would give it.  He was always willing to give him head and would do it all hot and sexy like a porn star or something.  She never complained about it.

But his brother forced his attention elsewhere.  Britney’s plead to not get in the water sent Justin’s attention to the girl beside Britney, laying there silently, obliviously reading a book intensely, her eyebrows furrowed, her eyes scanning rapidly.  James frowned as Justin swung down and shouted, “Means Miss Katherine gets to take a dip.”

“Oh my god, you fucker!” 

It was Katie’s voice and laugh, but James felt it would be more appropriate if Britney had said it right then.  She should have said it as soon as Justin touched Katie, said it and then slapped him.  Katie was swung up over his shoulder in a second, her book in the sand, both of them smiling and laughing, her hitting his back, him resting his hand dangerously close to the top part of the back of her thighs.

They laughed and laughed and he swung her around.  Trace and Nikki smiled and chuckled as well, but James didn’t laugh.

And neither did Britney. 

He watched her casually flip a page in the magazine she was reading, but he knew damn well behind her sunglasses her eyes were on them and only them as Justin ran into the water with Katie bouncing over his shoulder.  They felt into the water with a splash and continued to splash and wrestle in the waves.

He didn’t understand what had really happened between them since last Thanksgiving.  It was obvious they had hooked up.  He didn’t have to ask or talk to either of them about it.  They pretended nothing was going on that entire weekend together, but James knew.  He could tell by the change in Katie’s attitude and Justin’s sudden interest in her that they had hooked up, again.  Their laughter and smiles were proof enough, not to mention the fact that Katie never slept in her room after her first night there.

But it was so different from that first time.  After the first time, Katie was depressed but hiding it, and Justin was a moron and closed off.  But now, now suddenly, somehow, they were like best friends, more than that.  It was like they were both 10 again, best friends, co-conspirators with inside silly jokes that no one else knew.  James was on the outside again, at least, he felt that way sometimes.  Whenever they got around each other James was almost certain they were going to play a joke on him, or build a fort, or something ridiculous.  They flirted, but not really sexually.  They flirted like little kids, like middle schoolers, picking on one another and scheming things together.

They did it in front of Britney, and James didn’t know how the girl had kept from smacking both of them.

But when Katie wasn’t around and Britney was there, Justin acted different.  It wasn’t childish or silly.  He acted like she was the only one.  Hell, Justin had said it already, that they were perfect, meant to be, that he never thought he could love someone as much as he loved her.  He said and acted and did all the perfect things, like they were going to spend their lives together, like he had grown up and gotten over himself.  They didn’t act like children.  They acted like adults, they acted normal.  And they were serious, more serious of a couple than James had seen in anyone.

And Katie, well, she didn’t seem as upset anymore about hooking up with Justin.  James never thought she’d be the type of girl to hook up and not care, but maybe James was wrong.  It was hard for him to tell what was really going on with her because he wasn’t around as much anymore.  Since March he had been helping Justin and his group on the tour.  Trace and him had been helping Steve out and pretty much having a good time, partying and drinking and meeting girls on tour.   But Trace and Justin both had serious girlfriends and well, James tried, but…it didn’t work.  He didn’t want attachment.  He wanted a good time.  He wanted to be away from bum-fuck no where, Tennessee where he was only Justin Timberlake’s brother.  Plus all the girls there were all gone to school or off working.

He wanted to just forget himself, he was young, attractive, and knew it.  He was doing a good job of forgetting himself.

Katie had been dating as well, lots of guys in fact.  She had been having a good sophomore year at school, was making great grades, had lots of friends.  It was weird not really knowing every little thing Katie did, sure they talked on the phone all the damn time.  But he hadn’t hung out with her in a while, he had been spending most of his time in Orlando staying at Justin’s place in between touring dates and on breaks.  Sure he’d go home every now and then, but Katie was always busy.

It wasn’t that they didn’t hang out or weren’t close anymore, they still talked all the time.  They chatted on AOL every other day, she was always calling him and telling him ridiculous things, and she had even visited them in Orlando during her spring break, loving the Compound and cutting up with all the Florida crew.

It was just weird for him to see Katie and Justin act like that, especially in front of everyone, in front of Britney.  And to know that they had hooked up…it just made things strange for him.

It was weird for Katie to be Hawaii, too, and he knew that and felt bad for her.  At first, when he heard she was coming he was actually thankful.  It was nice to spend some solid time with her, but the more he thought about it, the more he dreaded it…for her.  This was supposed to be a couples’ weekend.  The only reason why she was there in the first place was because Nikki was having trouble getting off work, and until a week ago she didn’t think she’d be able to make it.  They had an extra ticket, and Trace invited his cousin out to have a good time with the group.

Then Nikki’s boss let her off, they couldn’t uninvited Katie, plus no one really wanted to.  But to say she was the third wheel in the midst of three other couples was a bit of an understatement.  They had had fun so far though, but James could tell her and Justin’s antics were not just getting on his nerves but the whole group’s.

What he didn’t understand was why the hell Brandi cared.  He and Brandi had only dated for a few weeks.  In fact when this trip was planned he was dating, well…ok, fucking Joanne, and she was going to come out with him, but then she got a serious boyfriend. 

“So who’s that girl again?”

And now that he thought about it, he didn’t know why Brandi was so interested in Katie.  Ever since they got there, this being the first time she met all the girls, she latched on to Britney, almost embarrassed herself acting too fanatical.  Britney in response would smile and be polite but would often call Nikki, or even Katie to go do something so that she wouldn’t be alone with Brandi.  And then Brandi would come to him and question him about Katie, about who she was, where she was from and what she was doing there.

He didn’t know why Brandi was so curious and why, in a way, seemed bitter against Katie.  After only two full days of being in Hawaii it made no sense to him.

“I told you, Brandi, she grew up with us.  She’s Trace’s cousin.”

She shrugged and said with a snooty attitude, folding her arms over her chest and lowering her voice, “Just seems a little odd that he’s here with his girlfriend but spends all his time with her.”

He didn’t know why, but in that moment he defended them.  “Mind your own business.”

Suddenly her bitter gaze and tone hooked onto him and she bit out, “Look, you invited me out here.”

He knew, he understood.  He should have never invited her out there with them.  He knew inviting her would be a mistake.  It would have been fine, at that time, Nikki wasn’t coming, the only couple would have been Justin and Britney, and even if Nikki was still coming he could have just hung out with Katie.  But, dammit, he wanted to have someone to hang out with that wouldn’t sit around and just joke with him the whole time.

What he really wanted was to get laid in Hawaii. 

He wanted to fuck someone and to show off—to show his brother and everyone else that he could get laid by a hot girl who really wanted him and none of this other bull shit.  On tour he got girls all the time, they were always all over him, but they mostly wanted a ticket to Justin.  He knew they didn’t think he was Justin.  It was easy to tell them apart now that Justin was growing his hair out and James had been tinkering with letting his stubble grow out into a full beard.

He felt bad that he had drug this girl out there with him and his friends when obviously she didn’t seem to like him that much and he knew deep down, he didn’t really like her that much either.

He felt like an asshole. 

“I’m sorry…”

But he didn’t really care.  He wanted to get fucked, and he felt like there was not one damn problem with that.  He was young and horny as hell and with girls around him all the time, seeming to just throw their tits and pussies at him whenever he wanted, he indulged.  He fucking loved being Justin Timberlake’s brother.

“If I knew any better I’d say you wanted her, too.”

He turned his head slowly and watched her shake her head. 

But that right there, that was not what he wanted.  Sex be damned, he wasn’t going to put up with a bitch no matter how good her hips worked.  He couldn’t stand it anymore.  It was one thing to just want to get fucked, but he wasn’t about to put up with this girl’s bull shit.  She was bitchy and stupid and implying that he wanted a girl who was almost like a little sister.  That’s what Katie was to him, his little sister, and Brandi was just a jealous bitch.

He moved to stand up.  He had to get away from her.

Brandi somehow got some sand stuck to her oily legs, so before he stood up to let her know he was going inside and that she could just fuck off, he roughly brushed the sand away from her leg.

But when he touched her he couldn’t help himself and the rough touch turned softer, and he smoothed his hand over her knee and up her thigh and smiled at her. He couldn’t help himself.  Something in him snapped and he stared at her long, hard and good.

He didn’t give a damn if she was a bitch, if she was dumb and didn’t give a shit about him.  She liked his cock and she was gorgeous, and that’s all he cared about.  There was no attachment, just a good time.  He could stand her attitude this trip if it meant getting to be with a gorgeous girl.

“Brandi, why don’t we go inside….or go check out the pool.  I’m sure no one’s there…”

Her scowl turned into a sexy, small smile, “Really?”

He leaned into her and lied through his teeth, saying, “I’m glad you’re here.  Let’s just have a good time, ok?”

“Ok…”  She bit her lip and he winked at her and stood up to grab a towel and wrap it around himself.  He helped pull her up and as soon as she was beside him, smiling up at him, leaning into him and giggling, pressing her breasts into his chest, he heard, “Where you guy’s going?”

When he looked over he saw Britney peering up at them and suddenly he felt really, really bad for her.

“Oh um, we’re going inside, I think.  It’s a little hot.”

“Yeah, it is.”  She nodded and closed her magazine.  “I might come in myself.  We could watch a movie.”

“Oh um…”  James stumbled.  He didn’t know how to explain it to his brother’s girlfriend that he wanted to go inside alone with Brandi…to fuck.

She laughed and waved her hand saying, “Oh.  Never mind.”  She seemed to understand that they wanted to be alone.  Still, he felt so bad for her.  “I’m sorry James.”

“Why don’t you go swim with Justin?”  He said, figuring if she went out there and forced the two children to break up, Justin would leave Katie alone and give his girlfriend the attention she needed and deserved.

“He’s busy.”  Her tone was dark.

Now he was annoyed and fed up.  He was going to have to play the damn peace maker instead of going inside and fucking the pieces out of Brandi.  His crotch was annoyed as well, half hard and achy.  He hated his brother in that moment.  He didn’t know what to say to Britney.  He didn’t know how to make this better, but he felt he should try. 

Then a thought came to him to just tell her to fend for herself.  She wasn’t his girlfriend.  They weren’t super close friends.  That was it.  He was going to leave and just tell her he’d see her later.  He started to, still stumbling with this words, “Well…um…”

“Oh my god….”  They all turned when they heard Katie’s scream.  It horrified James at first, but he saw that she was laughing, running up towards them.  James stared at her hard as she ran up the sand, dripping with water, her hair that was piled on top of her head earlier was now wet and stringy around her shoulders.  She turned and pushed at Justin as he tickled her and stuck his tongue out at her.   “Don’t ever do that again, you ass!” 

“What?”  He said defensively and then she turned and pointed to her cousin, who James had forgotten was even there, laying behind his girlfriend on a beach chair, her between his legs. Trace was laughing and Nikki was ignoring everything as she laid there.

“Trace stop laughing!  I’m so telling your girlfriend!”  Katie giggled.  “Niks, your boyfriend is a jack ass.”

“I’m aware.” Nikki cracked a chuckle and Trace started to tickle her.  James was even more annoyed now.  He saw it as just one big huge flirting fest with Britney in the middle, miserable and Brandi holding onto his hand, kissing against his shoulder.  It was about time he got out of there.

He was ready to ignore them all, but then Justin came up behind Katie and pulled at her bikini bottoms, making her turn and start smacking him in his shoulder, him owe-ing and rubbing every place she hit, but clearly relishing in it, smiling and laughing as she touched him roughly.

Finally, Justin let her run away to a chair.  She sat there and dramatically wrapped herself completely in a towel beside Trace and Nikki, all of them just laughing.

James looked down at Britney as Justin passed him.  He was ignoring her completely and James couldn’t stand it.  Maybe it had nothing to do with Britney, maybe it was just him, or just the fact that Katie and Justin were making fools of themselves.  Still, he had to say something.  He grabbed Justin’s arm with his free hand and said, “Hey…”

“Huh?”  He looked at James startled as if he hadn’t even noticed him standing there.

James just stared at him, narrowing his eyes at him and nodding down to his left, “Someone’s getting lonely.”

“Whatever,” Justin shrugged. “She’s cool.”

James shook his head at his brother who grabbed a soda from the cooler and then went to push Britney’s legs out of his way and sit down on the end of her beach chair, laughing about something with the rest of the group.

“James.”  He heard behind him and looked to see Brandi staring up at him, biting her lip and widening her eyes.

He didn’t care anymore.  If Justin wanted to make this trip miserable for Britney, that was his problem, and if Katie and him wanted to act immature, James wasn’t going to father them anymore.  It wasn’t his problem and it wasn’t his business.

He didn’t care anymore.  He had a hot girl to fuck, and that was all that mattered.

 

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story