Author's Chapter Notes:
thanks so much for your comments guys!  I'm trying to update as much as possible but my life is really crazy right now with moving to another state and trying to find jobs and etc.  I'll try to keep the updating still pretty frequent though, but I soooo appreciate your patience and your comments and thoughts.  You guysa are awesome!  And I'm so happy you are enjoying the story! yay!
He pressed his lips against the crook of her neck and opened his mouth against her there, sucking slightly as his hand kept touching her breasts.  They were soft and felt good in his hands.
 
Her skin was warm and tasted sweet. Her hands skimmed up his back to the base of his neck and she ran her fingers through his hair, making him groan. 

And then she whispered in his ear, "Let's go to my room..."

Everything stopped.
 
He pulled back and looked down into her eyes, her hips were rubbing against his slowly and her hands were stroking against his neck and arm.  She was smiling through lazy eyes.
 
There was no doubt in her mind what she wanted.  And he knew.  He knew without her asking.
 
Suddenly he felt like a fool for ignoring her all summer.  He felt like a fool for waiting this long to be with her like this.
 
“What are..." He started to ask and then stopped because he knew.  He fucking knew.
 
Both of them thought it would be awkward.  In fact, his first time was, he was young and curious and so was his girlfriend, and after a few awkward whispers and less than five minutes in total from first kiss to finish, it was over.  Katherine always assumed the first time was supposed to be awkward, that was just how it was.  It was supposed to be a little unpleasant. 
 
She wondered if maybe that’s why she had put it off for so long.
 
But with him it wasn’t awkward and it wasn’t unpleasant.
 
It was right.
 
He smiled at her and leaned down to kiss her once.  He pulled back and said softly to her, “Katherine, are you sure you want it to be me?”
 
Her arms went around his neck and she pulled him down to her in a hug and said against his ear. “Don’t question it.”
 
Her hands skimmed down his back and made it to the hem of his shirt and she started to tug the material up when his lips started kissing along her jaw.  He kissed her mouth as she started to push his shirt up his back, palms running up his skin with the action.  He pulled back and whispered, “Wait. We're not gonna do this on a couch, ok?”
 
She blinked, bit her lip and that nervous look came back again.  He smiled at her and pushed himself off her, sitting up on his knees in between her legs.  He stumbled off the couch and held his hand out to her, pulling her up.
 
They walked hand in hand down the hallway from the den towards her room.  The door was open and he stopped in the doorway and she stood behind him.  Her room was cluttered with clothing and other things on the floor and bed. 
 
He had seen her room before, but now she was embarrassed about it, embarrassed about the mess, how her bed was unmade and cluttered”multiple stuffed animals were everywhere.  It was girly and childish and she wished they were at his house, in his room, instead of her own.
 
Her mother had even told her that her room needed to be clean by the time they got home.  She glanced at the clock on her nightstand.  Good, she still had time.
 
They still had plenty of time.
 
"It’s messy, sorry," she said quietly.
 
He looked down at her and smiled, "It's not that bad."  He kept her hand in his and walked further in the room, pushing off some of the clothes and things that were scattered on her bed with his free hand.  He sat on the edge of it and pulled her in between his knees.  He smiled up at her and held both her hands in his.
 
She looked nervous again and when she said, "What do I need to do?"  He smiled at her and pulled her closer, wrapping his arms around her middle and smiling up at her.
 
There wasn’t a question in his mind of whether he should do this with her or not, whether this was “right” or not. 
 
‘Cause it felt right and even though he knew she was unsure of what she should do, he knew she was very sure of what she wanted to do.
 
"Just relax yourself...”  He licked his lips and moved his gaze to her breasts that he had felt a few minutes ago.  He smiled to himself, they looked nice and round in her tank.  “Just feel."
 
She laughed a little and put her hands against his shoulders.  "Easy for you to say."
 
He moved his gaze back up to her eyes and saw now how she was smiling, but she was still nervous and he knew why.  She had no idea what she was doing, literally and he did.  He wasn’t an expert, but he had had sex with two girls and knew more about what was supposed to happen than she did.
 
He said, "It’s not that easy for me to say.  Just..."  He sighed a little and pushed himself back against the bed and pulled her down with him and she came willingly.  They wound up on their sides facing and he didn’t waste anytime, moving his hand over her hip, touching her lower back under her shirt and leaning over her, kissing her slowly.
 
They continued the make out session that had begun on the couch.  He resettled himself between her legs and the moans and sighs returned.  It felt good for them to be together like that and a hell of a lot more natural than either of them would have thought.  And neither of them would admit it.
 
It would take them years to admit it.
 
He pulled back from her mouth and smiled at her.  Rolling them back over to their sides, facing, legs tangled, mouths close.  “Have you done...anything with a guy?" He wasn’t trying to make her feel pressured or awkward but he needed to know.  He needed to know so he could ease her into this at the right pace.
 
She responded with a whispered, shy, “I've made out before."
 
"So a guy’s never touched you...”  He looked down her body and ran his fingers right above the rim of her shorts, back and forth across the smooth, tanned skin of her stomach.  He looked back up in her eyes and whispered.  “Here?"
 
“Justin..."
 
It was whiny and quiet, and he leaned in to kiss her and said against her lips, “I'm not gonna hurt you." He suddenly had a need to touch her there.  Clearly she liked the feeling from the way her hips would rub against his own, but he needed to know how she felt.
 
He kissed her and she responded eagerly, getting more and more eager and moaning as she felt his fingers working at the button and zipper of her shorts.  He undid them easily and slid his hand inside, holding onto her hip first, pushing down the material just a smidge with the movement of his hand going inside.
 
She pulled back, her eyes were wide and she stared right at him.  He wasn’t smiling at her, his mouth was slightly opened, but when she moved back flat on her back and his hand moved from her hip to the front of her underwear, she kept looking and she could tell he was liking this.
 
And then his hand moved down and in between.  The pressure of his hand down there and the feel of him cupping her through her panties, rubbing her just slightly with is palm and fingers was almost too much at first.  She sighed and let out a small “oh” and he kept staring at her.  His mouth was opened slightly and he was breathing loud.
 
“You’re…you’re wet.”
 
She wanted to ask if that was good, or if that was bad, but she knew the answer when he scooted closer and started rubbing his fingers more diligently against the fabric of her panties.  It…it felt good.
 
It felt more than good.  She was aching, she felt as if deep inside her needed to be touched or massaged.  It was almost like a cramp, but I was a good kind.
 
And the more he touched her and the more he pressed the front of his jeans into her hip the better it felt.
 
His lips pressed against her neck and his hand moved.
 
She wanted to tell him not to stop, that she liked it, that it felt good.
 
But then…then her flesh felt his fingers.  Her panties were pushed out of the way and she moaned out loud when his hand touched her privately.  She closed her eyes and lived inside the feel of his fingers and the way he said “shit” quietly against her ear.
 
He was pressing hard now and when she looked at him she saw his other hand had undone his pants and it was buried inside, moving in the crotch of his jeans.
 
She breathed deep and turned to look at him, his eyes were glued to where his hand was in her shorts and she smiled at him.  She didn’t know why but suddenly she felt bold, she felt completely comfortable.  She wanted this.
 
She wanted him. 
 
“Can we get undressed?” 
 
His eyes rose to hers and she smiled at him.  He started to smile back at her and his hand left her shorts and she bit her lip at him as she sat up on the bed and took her shirt off, staring at him. 
 
It was almost a game.  Her shirt came off and then he took off his own.  Both sitting up on the bed, shorts and pants undone, staring at one another.  She reached down and pushed her shorts down her legs and smiled when she saw him looking over her body as he pushed his jeans down his legs.  He had on these tight boxers and she could see it in them, outlined, hard, poking against the fabric. 
 
She almost giggled staring at it, but before she got the chance he had dove for her, lips against each others, his hands on her back, pulling at her bra, undoing it and releasing it from her skin.  He pulled back and looked at her, rubbing his hands over her breasts, fingering the hard nipples.  His hands felt good on her body, sexy and smooth.  She liked his fingers and how they would play and slide against her.
 
He seemed to know what he was doing.  His body and hands worked skillfully, but his mouth was slightly opened and his eyes were wide as they washed over her body. 
 
She smiled to herself.  There was a confidence that was building inside of her the more he looked at her and touched her, and she put her hands against her hips and pushed down on the pink material of her underwear, curling up her knees to pull them off.  She threw her underwear to the floor and reached out to him, wanting to feel his body against hers.
 
He whispered, “Shit...” when she pulled her body up to his, but he wouldn’t let her get too close.  He held her at a distance and looked all over her body, licking his lips at her.  His eyes glued to the part of her between her thighs and he looked back up at her and smiled.
 
He laughed a little and pulled himself closer, pushing the front of his boxers into her thighs.
 
“You’re so fucking hot,” he said, his hands holding the heavy globes of her breasts.  It was weird in her mind that having him touch her didn't feel weird.  It didn’t make her feel shy or nervous.  It was like his hand was supposed to be on her skin, somewhere.
 
Getting naked with him wasn’t awkward, maybe because they had seen each other before at the creek. But this was so much different from then, and she felt so much more relaxed.

She laughed at him and whispered, “I wanna see it again.”
 
His eyebrows bunched, “Again?”
 
She bit her lip but smiled, reaching out to touch him.  “I saw it when we went skinny dipping.” 
 
“Oh…” he said, sucking in a breath when her fingers brushed against his erection. She pulled back her hand and he nodded at her.  She almost giggled.  He seemed more nervous than she did now.
 
It was such a change from the confident, drunk and naked Justin on the bank of the creek.   “Ok.”
 
He pushed down his underwear and kicked them from his feet.  She smiled at how it looked now, up-close.  It bounced slightly when it was freed from the material and it looked long and thick.
 
It curved slightly but stood up and away from his body.  She sat up beside him as he laid back against the pillows.  She kept her eyes on it, she couldn’t look away.
 
It was…odd.  But intriguing. 
 
She glanced up at his face and he was licking his lips, staring at her as his fingers nervously twitched resting against his chest.
 
She smiled at him and sat up even more just staring at it.  She liked it.
 
It was different up close.  She noticed the change of colorization from base to tip, how his hair though bleached blonde on his head was dark around it, how underneath the balls were soft and looked delicate.
 
Her favorite part was how it looked, standing, straining, how there was a ridge on it before the head rounded into a smooth point.
 
Her hand seemed to have an instinctive desire to reach out, but before she touched it she looked up at him and snapped her fingers back a little, asking him silently if she could.  He nodded at her and her fingertips moved forward.
 
Her tiny hand wrapped around the shaft and he expelled a heavy sigh.  She glanced at him and just held him for a moment, enjoying the heat coming from it, the firmness, yet smooth texture.  “It’s soft.”
 
He laughed quietly and asked, “It is?”
 
She let go of her grip and ran her fingers over it, liking how the skin slightly moved with her touch, really liking how he sucked in a breath when she did it.  The skin was flexible and interesting, almost as if it was merely a covering for the hardness underneath, but not attached tightly like the skin on the rest of his body. 
 
“Yeah, well, I mean…it’s …” She laughed a little and said, “I didn’t know it would be like smooth and soft.  I didn’t know the skin would move on it.  I like it.”
 
She felt one of his hands touching and brushing against her inner thigh and he said in a playful voice, “You feel smooth and soft, too.”
 
“Stop...”  She brushed his hand away.
 
“Why?”
 
“Just let me…”  She stopped and stared at him, her hands now pushing at his own, trying to keep him from touching her.  In reality she wanted him to touch her, but in a way she wanted to concentrate on him.  She wanted to explore.  She was curious.
 
She wanted to see how a man’s body worked.  “You’ve done this before, I haven’t, ok?”
 
“But not with you Katie, I haven’t done this with you. I wanna see you.” She ignored him and touched him again, wrapping her hand around the base, squeezing. 

“Kate…” He sighed, and she loved the way it sounded coming from his mouth.  She wanted to hear it again.
 
“Show me, Justin,” she said using his name and not his nickname.  Nicknames were for children, and she was shedding her innocence every second that afternoon.  She kept her one hand around him and with her other hand she grabbed one of his own and brought it close to his penis, placing it around her hand that was holding him. 
 
She could hear him groan when his hand covered hers.  He gripped her fingers and moved up. She let him guide her hand, stroking him slow, putting pressure on her hand to grip him more.
 
She liked the way their hands looked, clasped together, working over him, making him feel good.
 
She glanced at his face and his eyes were closed and his lip was tucked in between his teeth.  Yeah, she was making him feel good and that made her feel good.  She smiled when his hand left hers and just grabbed her thigh.  She kept her hand moving over him and gripped a little harder, stroking a little faster, loving how he groaned in response to her actions.
 
The harder she did it, the more noises he’d make, the more his face would contort. And suddenly his eyes focused in on her and he shook his head and his hand covered hers, “Shit, not…not too hard…”
 
She stopped and pulled her hand away.  Fear and nerves washed over her instantly.  She had done something wrong. “Sorry.”
 
“No, no…”  He sighed and when she looked at him she saw he was blushing.  “I just don’t wanna cum yet.”
 
The fear was replaced by curiosity and she felt happy knowing that she was close to making him lose it.  She knew that was a good thing, that that was the point: to make him feel so good he’d cum.
 
She smiled and leaned down against him, pushing her naked body against his, rubbing on him in a feline manner.  She smiled close to him and said, “Why not?”
 
He just stared at her and she leaned in and kissed him, moving her hand down over his chest and stomach all the way until she was touching him again, gripping him and stroking him softer this time, but still doing it at a good pace.
 
“Shit…are…”  He choked out a little, “Are you sure you haven’t done this before?”
 
She giggled and kept kissing him and stroking him, unaware of what she was doing to him.
 
She was making him an addict, reeling him into obsession with her body and her kisses and how she was making him feel.  It’s what would keep him coming back year after year.  This was natural for her, for him.  Being like this with her was natural.  She was being eased into sex that afternoon, yet it wasn’t weird for her. She was cautious yes, but it wasn’t awkward.  She was curious and sexy.  It was like she was this natural sexual being and he was letting her really, truly be herself with him.  And that turned him on.
 
She was a sexual person, he realized that now, and she wanted to be that way with him.  And he couldn’t deny her that.  And the pleasure and the feeling was way, way too much and too good for him to say no.
 
Soon curiosity led to want.
 
And want led to need.
 
Most of the girls he had done this with just laid there and let him control them.  He was always one to set the pace and the tone.  But Katie was curious and she explored, and her hand on him and the way she was kissing him and touching him turned him on more than anything else ever had.  No girl had been this active with him.  No girl had made him feel this good.
 
Even though he had been with girls who had had a lot more experience than Katie, she was trying, she was fucking trying and that meant a lot.
 
“No…I don’t have experience.”  She smiled against his mouth and pulled back a little, stroking him now at a quick pace.  “It just…I’m just doing what feels good.  Am I doing it right?”
 
He groaned, “Shit...shit yes…God…” His voice rumbled in his chest and he relaxed completely on his back, and she kissed against his neck and shoulders and worked her hand over him quickly and hard.  He bit his lip and strained, trying to hold out.  Trying to last.  But she was working him so hard, harder than anyone had before.
 
And when he’d looked over from her tiny hand against his hard dick, her breasts were round and sloping gently against her body, pressing into his side, and she was looking up at his face, just staring at him with those wide eyes, smiling just slightly.
 
She liked this.  She liked making him feel good.
 
“You…you gotta stop or I’m gonna…”
 
She whispered against him and he felt her lips against his ear, teeth tugging on his earring just slightly. “I wanna see it happen.”
 
“Ka-Kate…” He groaned.  Where was this girl from?  Where in the hell had she come from?  He looked over at her and she was just smiling at him and he gulped hard.  He couldn’t take it.  Her hand was moving so fucking fast, squeezing and swiping and he couldn’t take it.  His voice started to choke a little as he looked into her face.  He watched her smile fade and her eyes looked down at him, astonished.
 
It was a weird sight to watch his dick spasm all in her hand and she kept stroking until she heard him say in a raspy, loud voice, “Oh fuck.”  White, sticky, hot liquid spurt from the small opening at the tip of his penis and coated her fingers and hand, spotting a little against his thighs and covering his dick.
 
He was sighing and his stomach muscles were contracting.  She kept stroking him until she heard a quiet, harsh, “Stop.”
 
She pulled her hand back and didn’t know what to do with it.  She didn’t know it would be that messy.  She watched his face and he was breathing hard and a small film of sweat had covered his body.  She laid her head against his shoulder and could hear his heart thudding from his chest.  His dick was twitching just slightly in time with his heart beat and she just laid there, holding her hand up at little.  It was a little tired and her wrist kind of ached from working him so hard.
 
She pressed her lips against his neck and he sighed out, coughing just slightly, “Just…just give me a minute.”
 
“It’s sticky,” she whispered.
 
“Get a rag and clean it up.” He sighed and then turned to her and smiled, “Please.”  She smiled back at him and slid off the bed, now really feeling naked with the cool air from the A/C hitting her as she walked into the bathroom connected to her room.  She rinsed her hand off in the sink, having to scrub at it a little as the water seemed to make the mess stick a little harder to her skin. Soon she was cleaned up and she took a washcloth with her back into the room.
 
She stopped a little and swallowed, just staring at Justin naked on her bed.
 
She never thought it would have gone this far.  But she liked it. She liked seeing him naked on her bed.
 
And she knew it wasn’t over. 
 
She felt smooth and silky all over, and slick in between. She sat on the bed beside him, her legs bent and curled underneath her.  She ran the washcloth lightly over his thighs and penis.  He made a little quick moaning sound when she brushed the soft cloth against him, but then she threw the rag on the floor and she curled up to him.
 
Her leg rested over his thigh, careful not to bump into his penis and she looked up in his face, holding her hand over the center of his chest.
 
She glanced down for a moment, eyes following the fine line of hair down.  She saw that he had softened a little.  He was now half the size of what he was, and he was red down there and it laid limply against the corner of his hip.
 
“Can I ask you something stupid?” she said to him.
 
He took in a breath and her head and hand moved as his chest expanded and then contracted.  “What?”
 
“Am I supposed to be like…”  She turned up her nose a little and whispered, “…really wet down there?”
 
“Yes…” he said quietly, and then he closed his eyes and started smiling to himself brightly, chanting, “Yes, yes, yes.”  She smiled at herself, feeling as if she had done something good.  She had done something good.  She had made him feel good, but now she didn’t know what to do so she just laid there and waited for him to make the move.
 
After a few quiet minutes he licked his lips at her and turned up on his side, asking, “Can I feel?”
 
She smiled and nodded at him, “You don’t have to ask.”
 
His hand smoothed over her belly and they switched the positions they had formerly held.  Now she was flat on her back and he was curled up to her.  His hand moved down in between her thighs and rubbed her there slowly, the tips of his fingers probing against her slippery folds.  She kept her legs tight and straight against the bed because it felt good when her legs were stretched out and strained.
 
But then he whispered, “Spread your legs.” She did and his hand fit more comfortable against her, fingers sliding, palm pressing.  And it felt so good that she started to push her body down against his hand.
 
And she started to sigh.
 
Then suddenly she felt pressure and she gasped when she felt one slender finger invade her and stay.  She looked at him wide eyed, and he looked back at her, silently asking her if this was ok.  At first her body was confused, shocked a little by the intrusion, but then she got use to the feel; and when his finger moved out slightly and back in she liked it and showed her appreciation by groaning and reaching out for his kiss with her mouth.
 
He stroked her with his fingers, her wetness spreading all over.  She started to sigh and moan against him, rubbing her hips against his fingers, moving against his hand.
 
He pushed another finger slowly in her after several minutes and she hissed in pleasure, clutching to him and kissing, pulling his body down with her.
 
He pulled back from her wild kisses moments later and whispered against her lips, fingers still sliding, palm pressing and rotating against where she ached, “You ready?”
 
She glanced at him and saw that he was back hard again and she nodded vigorously and said, “I think so.”

Truth was she wouldn’t have mind laying there and having him touch her more, but she was curious and she wanted him and she was afraid the longer she’d wait the harder it would be to go through with it. She was achy and wanted to be filled.
 
He kissed her once more and moved over her and pulled his hand away.  She kept her legs spread, figuring he would do it right then, but instead he moved off the bed and stumbled around.
 
She pushed herself up on her elbows, staring at his long, lean body as he walked over her carpeted room, finally picking up his jeans and pulling out his wallet. 
 
She bit her lip and didn’t know what to say when she watched him bite off the corner of a condom packet and throw the foil onto her floor.  She hadn’t even thought about that.  She felt stupid for being so naïve.  But stupidity gave way to intrigue as she watched him roll the thin material down his thick length. 
 
He came back over to her, biting his lip and he pushed himself up on the bed, kneeling between her spread legs, dick sticking out from him, hands on his thighs, blue eyes dark and staring at her.  His eyes washed over her body and her breathing picked up.
 
This…this was really going to happen.
 
A moment of fear entered her body, but it fled when he leaned down over her and kissed her.  His body was warm and felt good lying over hers.
 
He kissed her lips and mouth fully, distracting her from what was happening between them.  He was rushed now, kissing her sloppy as she felt his hand and his penis brush against her inner thighs and body.  She felt something pressing against where his fingers had just been. 
 
And it happened.  She ripped her mouth away from his when she felt him push into her.  He was gentle, though and stopped as soon as he had pushed all the way in, but it was a violent first contact, one neither of them could have prevented and she cried out in shock, pain and…and something else that wasn’t really bad.
 
She felt her eyes sting with tears, but she didn’t want to cry.  She could feel her body clutching around him and the longer he stayed still in her, the more she liked the feeling of him there.  It was…she felt complete.  She embedded her face in his neck and breathed deeply, his weight settling on her.
 
She could hear him breathing just as hard as she was and turned to see his forehead pressed into the part of the pillow beside her head.  And she watched his lips move silently, saying “fuck…” to himself.
 
She held him tight, holding onto his upper arms, her legs spread for him and him deep, deep within her, not moving. 
 
She sniffed and he pulled his head from the pillow and looked down at her.  His eyes were soft and dark and he looked at her so sweetly that she almost started crying again.
 
She knew it would hurt, that was a given.  She knew it would feel weird.
 
But it felt so right, and having him look at her like that made it perfect.
 
“You alright?” he asked her in a whisper, drawling out to her.  She smiled and pressed her lips into his jaw.  There he was.
 
There…
 
There was the southern boy she remembered.
 
Finally.
 
She nodded and moved to press her lips against his. "Yes...."
 
He pulled out during her kiss and the pulling out seemed almost as bad as when he first went in.  And then he pushed in again and her fingers pressed into his skin and she sobbed dry and quiet.
 
He whispered quickly, “You want me to stop?"
 
She shook her head and moved her arms around him and pulled his body flat against hers, holding the back of his head in her hands.  She liked it, his hair was soft, not filled with gel and things like it had been all summer.  She fingered the curls there and said, "No....God no...”  She gulped and said close to his ear, “It...it hurts, but..." He pulled back and she looked up at him.  “It feels right."

Slowly he started a smooth pace and soon she wasn’t sobbing anymore, just laying there, gritting her teeth and letting him do this to her.  It felt better than anything else ever had for him.  She was so wet and so tight and she was perfect for him.  His body fit perfectly within hers.

Like they were meant to be.
 
It didn’t take him long to get there again with her.
 
And she held him as he had sex with her and she let him do this to her.  It hurt.  But every once in a while his stroke would feel good and she just knew, she just knew when they did this again it would feel so good for her.
 
He would make her feel so good. 

And they would do this again.  She just knew it.
 
She started to smile and she could feel him getting more into it, moving a little harder.  His head was buried in the pillow beside her again and she just listened to him and held him as he said, “You feel so, so good Kate....."
 
He felt good to her, too.  He felt like home and when he whispered the words, “I don’t know if I'll ever be able to get enough,” she agreed. 
 
And he was right.  They had crossed that line.  They had done it.
 
And they’d never ever be able to go back to before.
 
They’d never be able to get enough of each other. 
 
And while it seemed at the time to both of him as a good thing, neither of them realized the drama and the problems that it would cause for them.
 
They couldn’t go back now.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story