Story Notes:

stories/1421/images/200X60.jpg

http://www.nsyncfiction.net/awards

Author's Chapter Notes:
This is just the beginning.
She’s a cheater. A cheater. She’s knows it. He knows it. But Trace doesn’t know it. At least sometimes she thinks he doesn’t know. It always happens this way. He calls. She answers. He tells her to come over. She goes. He whispers everything Trace never says in her ear. She listens. And they fuck all night long. She’s a cheater. A damn cheater.

Sure it hurt her head to lie to Trace in the morning. To pretend that she was beside him all night long when she wasn’t. But she would be lying if she said it hurt her heart. Trace was the perfect boyfriend, the perfect boyfriend for someone else, not for her.

“Juliet, you listenin’?” Trace asked his girlfriend as she stared into space.

“Yeah, honey I am...” Juliet said with a smile as her brown eyes met his. She tossed him a small smile trying to convey that she really was fine, even though she was thinking about HIM.

“Okay, oh Justin said he would be stopping by later. I got some things to do for William Rast, so I might not be here when he comes by.” Trace said with a smile as he brushed up against her in their kitchen.

“So, then why is he coming over? Why isn’t he helping you with the whole William Rast thing?” Juliet asked confused then chuckled as Trace left a kiss on her bare shoulder.

“Because you know Justin. He said something about having to talk to his website designer person...something about how fuckin’ hot she was or somethin’...Maybe I should tell him to stop tryin’ to hit on my lady?” Trace said with a chuckle as he kissed Juliet’s forehead.

“Probably something ridiculous that he wants me to do. I HATE my boss!” Juliet said as her and Trace laughed together. She thought back on that statement. She didn’t hate him. She loved her boss. Maybe more than her boyfriend.

“Ohhh, I’m tellin’.” Trace said with a laugh before he headed upstairs to change.

Her mornings were always like this. Thank God for her Trace was predictable. He liked his coffee by six am that meant she had to be home by four am to pretend to be asleep. Her alarm clock was always set to go off at five am. Sometimes she just lies there so Trace has to turn off the alarm and wake her up. It helps her credibility. She couldn’t live like this forever, she couldn’t keep this lie up for much longer. She turned her head to the hallway Trace’s familiar cologne wafting into the room. He wore the same cologne as Justin but it just smelled different on him.

“Babe, I’m going to go to my meetings. Be here when I get back okay!” Trace said with a smile as his hands gripped her waist pulling her close to him.

“OKAY....you’re such a dork, where else would I be?” Juliet responded with a grin as she leaned forward and gave her boyfriend a sweet kiss.

“I don’t know, it was just something that I said.” Trace said with a sheepish grin as he let her go. She watched as he grabbed his car keys and gave her a small wave and small smile as he walked out their front door.

Juliet stood in their kitchen holding a mug of coffee in her hands as she watched Trace get into his car and pull out of the driveway. She loved Trace, not the way she loved HIM, but she did love Trace. She would miss his friendship, she knew that. If her secret came out she could kiss Trace’s friendship goodbye. She took a sip of her cooling coffee jumping when she heard the loud knock on her front door. She was so lost in thought she hadn’t even seen him drive up. She practically ran to the door sliding across the floor because of her damn socks! She ran back into the kitchen after realizing her coffee mug was still in her hand. She placed it on the kitchen counter rushing back to the front door as the knocking got louder. She slipped in her socks again causing her to bump into the table by their front door. She checked her hair in the mirror and tried to calm down her beating heart. “It’s just Justin. It’s just Justin.” She repeated smiling wide as she opened the door. Who knew swinging a door open could take your breath away? But when HE stood on the other side of that door, that’s exactly what it did. She gasped as his blue eyes met her brown ones. He smiled his crooked smile and her heart jumped. It had been too long since she saw him. It was now 9 in the morning and she left him at 3:30 this morning. 5 hours and 30 minutes too long.

“Hey Jules. Where’s Trace?” Justin asked as she stepped aside and let him in.

“Something about some meetings he had for William Rast. He left me alone again.” Juliet said with a sigh as she walked back into the kitchen she had just left.

“Why are you sighing? Quit acting like that.” He whispered in her ear as his arms wrapped around her waist. “So what if he leaves you alone? You’re alone with me.” Justin sighed into her ear as he nibbled on her ear lobe.

“Its not that J. I just don’t want to lose his friendship. I’ve known him as long as I’ve known you. How do I walk away from that?” Juliet sighed as she turned around to face Justin.

“You don’t. Yeah he’s going to be upset with you and me both. He’ll get over it though. He knows something’s going on. I know he feels something is going on.” Justin said with a sigh as his hand rubbed down his face trying to wipe away his frustration. “Hell, I’m scared too Jules! It wasn’t just you cheating on him!” Justin said as his fingers played with his shirt.

“Stop picking at your shirt...” Juliet told him as she took his fingers into her hand. Kissing the tips before folding them into her hand. “I like that shirt.” She mumbled as she laid her head against his chest.

“I like you.” Justin said as his other hand grabbed her chin pulling her eyes up to look into them. “No, scratch that. I love you.” He whispered as he leaned down and placed a sweet endearing kiss on her lips.

“You need to stop. I’m starting to want to take you up to that bedroom upstairs.” Juliet whispered her lips still pressed against his.

“I’m not stopping you.” Justin said as Juliet felt his smirk against her lips.

“Hey Jules, do you know where my cellphone’s at?” Trace shouted as he busted through the front door. Justin pulled away from Juliet quickly preoccupying his hands with a dish towel that was on the counter.

“Did you leave it upstairs baby?” Juliet asked sweetly as she walked over to the refrigerator. “Did you say you wanted Root Beer to drink Justin or Pepsi, I forgot?” Juliet asked him while opening up the refrigerator.

“Um...umm...Pepsi.” Justin stuttered playing with the dish towel. Juliet handed him the Pepsi rolling her eyes at him and his stupid nerves. He chuckled as he smacked her ass knowing damn well Trace was upstairs.

“Stop it.” Juliet hissed as she gritted her teeth together giving him a look. She looked so cute when she wrinkled her nose at him.

“What? I didn’t do anything!” Justin said with a smirk as he opened up the Pepsi can taking a swig of the carbonated sugar.

“You know damn well what you did.” Juliet said as she stuck her tongue out at him crinkling her nose again.

“Okay, so I’m going out again. This day has been crazy. Also I got a few things to run by ya. Maybe later tonight like around midnight or something later because I don’t know when I’ll be done, J.” Trace said as he came down the stairs eyeing Justin. Juliet looked at Justin with wide eyes, that is when she would be over at Justin’s.

“Um...well...” Justin stumbled as he rubbed his neck with his right hand. He could see Juliet’s eyes pleading with him to make an excuse but he couldn’t think of one. “Yeah man, that works.” Justin said as he turned away from Juliet’s stare.

“Baby don’t worry. I’ll be home in time for dinner then I’ll head over to Justin’s.” Trace said as he walked up to Juliet and cupped her face before giving her a sweet kiss goodbye. Justin had to tear his eyes away. His best friend was kissing the girl that he loved. His heart couldn’t take that. All because they were acting like pussies afraid to tell him the truth.

“What the mother lovin’ hell was that!?!” Juliet practically screamed when Trace left the house again. She leaned on her elbows against the kitchen counter letting out a deep sigh. Her brown eyes searched Justin’s blue ones for her answers.

“What did you want me to say Jules? No. What excuse do I have? No Trace, I’d rather bang your girlfriend!?! I don’t think that would’ve flown with him!” Justin said as he pinched his nose in frustration.

“No I know, I know. I’m sorry. I just....I just...I don’t know! UGH!” Juliet screamed as she rubbed her temples.

“Come ‘ere.” Justin said as he opened his arms wide watching as she shuffled to him. Sighing as she pressed her body up against his. He was in love. He was complete. He was in deep shit. All because of the pretty little thing in his arms.

“So is there a reason you came over or are we just going to stress over this whole thing?” Juliet finally asked after listening to Justin’s heart beat to calm herself down.

“I came over to talk to you about the photo shoots I did because there’s certain pics I want on the three separate websites. Also I just wanted to see you. I missed you this morning, just like every morning.” Justin said as he leaned down and kissed the top of her head. He could feel her sweet smile against his chest.

“Okay, let’s head back to my office then. I missed you too baby.” Juliet said as she stepped out of his arms immediately wanting to be back in them.

Justin loved coming over to Juliet’s house but he hated it too. Mainly because of this hallway. You know the one with all the “family” photos. This translated to there being a lot of photos of Trace and Juliet together without him. He hated being reminded they were together not him and her. He was in love with his best friend’s girlfriend. How do you even get to that place? He watched her hips sway as they walked to her office. Her fine little ass begging him for his touch. Oh yeah that’s how he got there. He licked his lips as she stood on her tip toes to change the temperature gauge. He loved the little cotton shorts she had on. Trying to ignore the pissed off feeling he got when he thought about Trace’s hands on her while she had those on. He really was pathetic sometimes when it came to her. He smiled as her shirt hiked up a bit while she changed the temperature, they had been in Japan when he bought that for her. Its her favorite one and it looked perfect against her tan skin. He continued to watch her as they continued their trek to her office.

They walked into her office which Justin had to admit would look great in his house. They had the same taste in everything so it didn’t surprise him that he loved her office. It was so much better than Trace’s and he often liked to chill in her office when he came over. It was comfortable just like her.

“Have a seat. What photo shoots were you thinking about?” Juliet asked as she sat behind her desk.

“Okay let’s cut the bullshit Jules, what are we going to do about tonight?” Justin said as he sat down pulling the chair beside her own.

“Woah....what? I guess I just won’t go...I don’t know.” Juliet said as she turned and faced him. He took her hands in his and she knew he wouldn’t settle for that.

“Why don’t you come work over at my house? As much as I love your office we can always use it as an excuse.” Justin said as he kissed her hands trying to convince her.

“We can’t do that. He’s expecting dinner.” Justin sighed at her response. She’s such a pussy.

“Come on you work for me. He’s done it before he knows the hours. Make him dinner and then come over. I don’t know say something like I forgot to bring you the photos you needed. That way you can “work” with me after he leaves and he won’t suspect anything.” Justin said trying to convince her. “I can’t sleep without you, you know that.”

“Fine, but you better make sure his stay at your house is really short.” Juliet said with a smile as her and Justin kissed.

“Okay I’ll see you later then because I have things to do.” Justin said with a quiet smile as he got up to leave.

“Like what? Pick your butt?” Juliet said with a laugh as Justin choked a little bit. “You okay there J?”

“You’re bad.” Justin said with a whisper as his blue eyes turned navy right before her. He pulled her out of her chair placing her on top of her desk before placing himself between her legs. “You still want to say something?” Justin asked as his hands gripped her wrists causing her to yelp out in pain.

“Nnnoo...no....” Juliet moaned as Justin roughly captured her lips in a strong kiss. His tongue forced its way into her mouth as he kept her pinned to her desk. His strong legs practically ripped her legs apart as he rubbed his hard dick against her warmth. “Um...”

“Who said you could moan?” Justin gritted as he hands let go of her wrists and wrapped around her neck pushing her down onto the desk.

“I did.” Juliet fired back and he could see the fire in her eyes as her fingers clawed at the hands around her neck.

“You little bitch!” Justin hissed as his right hand back handed her landing across her left cheek. She squirmed underneath him but he was too strong. It was sick this little game they liked to play but she was having damn fun.

“You talk when I say you can talk or I’m going to strangle you until you can’t talk anymore, Got that?” Justin yelled as his right hand pulled down her shorts as far as he could with her legs kicking against him. “STOP MOVING!!” Justin screamed as his right hand met her left cheek again causing her legs to stop moving instantly. Her eyes were wide in fear and he had her exactly where he wanted her. He rubbed himself against her center letting her feel his hardness. Her breath hitched as he grabbed her through her underwear. “Yeah its about time you got wet for Daddy....instead of that fuckin’ prick you’re dating!” Justin gritted as he finished pulling off her shorts and her underwear.

“Juliet, where are you? Jules!!!” Trace shouted as he made his way through their house.

“Shit. Shit. Shit.” Justin muttered as he let go of Juliet and helped her get herself presentable.

“Hey there you are! Why is your cheek red? Hey Justin I didn’t know you were still here!” Trace said as he walked into her office.

“Oh I bumped into my floor lamp. I’m such a klutz! Justin was just helping me.” Juliet said with a laugh as Justin tried to hide his hard on.

“Um...I’m going to go...So I’ll see you two later?” Justin asked even though he already knew the answer.

“Um...yeah definitely.” Juliet said as she nodded her head nervously.

“You going to Justin’s too.” Trace asked with a confused look on his face.

“Yeah I forgot the pictures I wanted her to use so she’s going to put it together at my house since you’re already going to drop by. I’ll see ya’ll then.” Justin said as he waved bye to both of them and left.

“So you’re home early.” Juliet said as she turned to Trace.

“Yeah I have a couple meetings scheduled later so lunch is the only free time I have to eat some of your good food!” Trace said with his eyes shining at her.

“Okay well...let’s go make some food!” Juliet said as they made their way to the kitchen.
Chapter End Notes:
Feed back is always welcomed.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: affair celebrityj williamrast cheaterj