Author's Chapter Notes:
Its a short one. Its in Justin's POV.
Now this threw me off. Joanna showing up on my mom’s steps asking to stay the night. I guess Trace decided to tell her everything. I also guess she didn’t like what she heard. Of course though she wanted to talk to Juliet. She wanted to hear our side and honestly I wasn’t in the mood tonight. Juliet was asleep and I really didn’t want to wake her up but Joanna wasn’t really having that.

“She’s asleep Joanna. She’s really tired and I really don’t want to wake her up. We can talk about this tomorrow.” I told her as I ran my hand over my face and let out a sigh.

“Well I won’t be able to sleep until I hear what you all have to say. I need to talk to both of you tonight. This affects my relationship with Trace and our baby.” I know where she’s coming from but my concern is on Juliet not Joanna.

“Jo, she’s sleeping. There’s no reason to do this so late. We’ll talk about it tomorrow.” I tell her as I start to head upstairs with her following behind me. I walk to my room and she’s following behind me. I tried to block her but she pushed past me shaking Juliet waking her up. “What the hell are you doing?” I shout.

“Waking her the fuck up!” Joanna shouted back at me. I was literally ready to kick this girl the fuck out of my momma’s house.

“Jo, what are you doing here?” Juliet asked her as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. I took a seat by Juliet pulling her close to me.

“I want to hear what happened between you and Trace in your words.” Joanna said as she stood above us with her hands on her hips. Damn it was going to be a long night.

*The Next Day*

So yeah I wasn’t able to sleep at all last night. Not to mention the fact that Juliet wasn’t able too either. I swear I wanted to kick Joanna’s pregnant ass for waking up my girl like she did. However we did tell her everything that happened. Well....more like Juliet told her everything that had happened because she really didn’t want to talk to me she wanted to hear it from Jules. So Juliet spent all night explaining how her and Trace first started dating, why they drifted apart, our affair, the baby, Trace finding out, Trace abusing Juliet, I mean everything...I’m so drained so I know Juliet is ten times more tired than I am right now.

Speaking of Juliet she’s laying beside me just staring at the ceiling. It’s times like these where I wonder if she regrets it. I wonder if she regrets choosing me instead of Trace. I shouldn’t be having those thoughts because I know she loves me but sometimes she’s in so much pain all because of our affair.

“I love you.” She says as she turns her head to me and gives me a smile that just made all those thoughts disappear. “I don’t regret it at all. I know that’s what you’re thinking.”

See she knows me so well I don’t have to say a word and she knows what I’m thinking. She knows just what to say. I wish she could just tell me what to do about Trace but I know that’s one thing she doesn’t know what to do about.

“What are we going to do about Joanna? She came here with Trace and we’re leaving today. Is she going back with us?” Juliet asks me and I honestly don’t know the answer.

“Baby, I don’t know. I guess we’ll ask her when she wakes up. I don’t know what to do about Trace.” I say as I rubbed my hands over my face trying to rub away the frustration. I feel her hand reach out for me before I feel her soft body cuddle against me.

“I think its time we cut ties with Trace until he decides he wants to be our friend. We’ve tried apologizing and we’ve tried moving on but it all comes crashing down every time he decides he doesn’t want us to be together. I can’t keep going through this every six months.” I hear her sigh as she leans her head against my chest.

“I think you’re right. At least for awhile. I can’t imagine not being his friend but all this needs to stop and the only way I see that happening is us giving him his space to heal.” I tell her as I run my fingers through her hair.

Somehow I know the only way for him to heal is to push him away until he’s ready to deal with us. The only thing with that is will he still want to be my best friend when I push him away? Will he still want to my best friend after what I do to him and his heart? I don’t know but I’m going to try even if I have to deal with the consequences.
Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is always welcomed.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: affair celebrityj williamrast cheaterj