Author's Chapter Notes:
Be prepared to hate Justin a little bit in this Chapter especially towards the end. From Justin's POV.
We just dropped Joanna off at her place and to say the flight hadn’t drained everything out of me would be a lie. I hate leaving my momma behind especially when Juliet doesn’t want to leave her. I love that about her, she loves my mom like she’s her own.

I was completely ready to go home and climb into bed and sleep away the day with Juliet by my side. Oh but did fate have a different plan for me. When we pulled up to my house I noticed not only Trace’s car there but Jessica’s as well. I haven’t talked to her in a year or so, so why is she at my place? I honestly don’t know.

I look over at Juliet who is just staring at me then she giggles at the face I’m making. “Something you weren’t expecting?” She asks with a small smile and I can’t help but smile back.

“Never expecting this.” I tell her as I park my Jeep and open the door for her. She looks up at me with a tired expression and I know she doesn’t want to deal with either of them right now. I also know she knows I don’t want to either but I was stupid enough to not change my code or get my key back from the both of them.

“I guess we should go inside and face the music.” She says as we stand at the front door dreading the walk in.

“Yep.” Is all I can say as I open the front door and usher her in. I throw our bags on the floor in the hallway as we both walk into the living room holding each other’s hands for support.

“Nice of you to show up J. I was just having a lovely talk with Trace here. You know he told me all about Japan, when you were supposed to be dating me.” Jessica said to me in a snotty tone. She’s such a bitch, can I just say that now?

“I’m glad he filled you in, because you know me telling you I’d rather be with Juliet wasn’t enough for you.” I say as I take a seat in one of my oversized chairs pulling Juliet into my lap. “Can I just have my key back?” I tell her, yeah so what I’m an asshole but I didn’t really want her able to walk into my place whenever the hell she felt like it.

“Can you have your key back? That’s all you have to say?” Okay now she’s yelling at me, in my house. Bitch.

“Yeah, what do you want? An I’m sorry? Okay then, Jessica I’m sorry.” I say as Juliet leans back into me. Seriously? Are we dealing with this a year after our break up? Someone needs to move the fuck on.

“No I want you to tell me why you had to cheat on me with that whore of girlfriend you have!” Okay you can call me names all you want but you don’t talk about my girl! I can see Trace in the corner of my eye smirking. He fucking did this on purpose! He fucking planned this!

“I’m tired of this shit! I’m tired of all of it. Jessica, Justin doesn’t want to fucking be with you. He loves me! Trace, I don’t want to fucking be with you! I love Justin! Get the fuck over it. I’m tired of apologizing, I’m tired of worrying about what you’re thinking, I’m tired of worrying if you’re okay....I’m done. I can’t do it anymore!” Juliet shouted as she got off my lap and stormed into the kitchen with Trace following after her.

“I love her Jessica I always have. I’m sorry you got caught up in it but I would do it again in a heart beat. I think you should leave because I have nothing else to say to you.” I tell her as I stand up watching as her tears start to fall. Are you serious? I can’t deal with this shit right now. “Please leave.” I tell her as she makes her way to the door and walks out of my life. Remind me to change my locks, damn bitch still has my key.

I walk into the kitchen only to find Trace professing his undying love for Juliet as she watches Jessica leave from my kitchen window. I really don’t think she’s even listening to him as I lean against the doorway careful not to be heard.

“Juliet, I really do still love you. I’m willing to work things out between us. We could still be together if we just gave it a try.” Trace practically begged her. Man, he needs to move on.

“Trace I love Justin...”, she sighs as she turns around and finds me leaning in the doorway, “You need to stop this before Justin finds out.” God she’s looking at me and I know what she’s thinking. Girl’s a freak.

“I don’t care if he finds out! You belong with me! Why do you refuse to see that?” Trace asks her as he steps up to her and grabs her kissing her furiously.

She doesn’t push him off of her. No, she’s waiting for me to do that. You see, she likes it when I protect her, she likes it when I defend her and most of all she’s likes it when I get jealous. And I’m getting fucking jealous!

“Get the fuck off of my girl!” I growled as I pulled him off of her throwing him against the kitchen counter. “You were just going to let him kiss you?” I shout at her as I backhand her with my left hand as she holds onto the counter taking the blow to her cheek. “Blindfold him and take him up to our bedroom.” I order to her.

I grit my teeth as she shakes her head no to me. “Fucking do it Jules, don’t make me ask you twice.” I say as I slap my hand down on the counter next to her.

Her eyes start to tear up as she looks at Trace with a sympathetic smile. She fucking loves playing this innocent victim shit. She grabs a kitchen towel blindfolding him before leading him up the stairs to our bedroom.

I walk into our “play” room grabbing the silk ties I’m looking for before heading upstairs to the bedroom Juliet and I share. She may have her own apartment still but she fucking sleeps with me and Trace needs to see that. I smile as I walk into the room already seeing Trace sitting in a chair by the bed. He has no idea what’s coming.

I walk over to my dresser pulling out some rope and some duct tape to keep his mouth shut. He starts to squirm as I tie his wrists behind his back and wrapped the rope around him and the chair so he can’t get free. I don’t take the blindfold off until I cover his mouth with the duct tape.

You see, with what I’m fixing to do I don’t want to hear his screams but I do want him to see everything I’m doing to his precious Juliet. I want to watch him watch her as I fuck her. I want him to watch her beg for it the way she did every night when she was over here and not with him. I want to watch him hear her scream my name when she comes. Maybe then he’ll get it through his thick skull that she wants to be with me and not him. Maybe then.
Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is always welcomed.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: affair celebrityj williamrast cheaterj