Author's Chapter Notes:
This is in Trace's POV. Beware its pretty graphic so if you can't handle that don't read it.
I don’t know what the hell is going on! One minute Justin is pulling me off of Juliet, the next minute she’s leading me upstairs to their bathroom. Yeah I should have known something was up but she was holding my hand and she had tears in her eyes. Justin is such an asshole sometimes. He really doesn’t deserve her, yelling at her like that and ordering her around like some kind of dog.

I can’t see a damn thing through this blindfold but I sit down when Juliet tells me to. There’s a feeling in the pit of my stomach that this can’t be good. I push that down though because I can smell her and I know she’s standing in front of me, my suspicions are confirmed when her hand grips my neck and slowly travels down my chest. Then before I know it she’s gone and Justin or someone is tying me to the damn chair with rope.

I hear the ripping of something as my mouth is covered by tape, duct tape. Someone pulls the blindfold off my eyes blinding me slightly. I look up and I see Justin standing before me with a small smirk on his face. Juliet is standing behind him and my heart breaks as tears fall down from her eyes landing on her cheeks.

He moves to sit on the bed leaning back on his elbows spreading his legs wide as she stands in front of him. “Strip down baby.” He growls as she turns and looks at me with wide eyes. She shakes her head no not breaking eye contact with me. “Do you want me to rip them off of you?” He asks her as he tilts his head looking at her watching me. “Do you want me to rip them off in front of....him?” He asks as he turns his head to me. I watch in silence as she sobs and shakes her head no. “Then do as I say.” He tells her focusing back on her.

I watch as she nervously lifts up her shirt revealing her black lace bra to me and him. I watch in disgust as Justin licks his lips in approval. Her fingers fumble with nerves as she unbuttons the precious piece of metal holding her jeans together. She slowly pulls down the zipper with shame as her tears start to flow faster. “Stop crying!” I jump slightly and so does she as he yells at her.

She kicks off the heels she was wearing as she slides down her jeans over her hips and down her legs. God she’s beautiful and he’s fucking treating her like some kind of sex slave. Juliet slowly reaches behind her back looking down at the floor, then at me, then at him as she unhooks her bra and pulls it away from her body. “Fucking beautiful.” I hear him muttered as she closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. How can she love this fucker when he treats her like this?

“Take off your panties honey.” Justin murmurs as she hesitates. She can’t do it. Her eyes are fucking closed and she’s starting to cry again. I watch as Justin gets up from his position on the bed to stand in front of her. “I said take off your panties you whore.” He growls as his fingers dig into her hips causing her to yelp. She leans her head on his shoulder gathering up the strength but he doesn’t want to wait. I watch silently protesting as his hands grab both sides of the delicate fabric and rip it from her body leaving her standing there completely naked.

I try to look away as his hands run down her body and he slips a finger in between her folds. He turns his head to look at me as his finger moves in and out of her as she clutches to his shoulders. He catches me turning my head away and his finger stops all movement as he pulls out of her only to slap her roughly sending her reeling against the dresser drawer behind her.

He walks over to me and grabs my chin before saying, “You’re going to watch all the time or I’m going to hit her every fucking time you look away, Do you understand?”

I nod my head yes as I watch her clutching the dresser drawer panting hard. She looks up and brings a hand to her red cheek silently begging me not to let him hit her again. I can’t say a word as he walks over to her and grabs her wrists throwing her onto the bed. She squirms underneath him as he covers her with his body pinning her to the bed.

He whips out ties, silk ties to be exact. I want to scream as he grabs her wrist roughly tying it to the headboard of the bed. He does the same exact thing with her other wrist. I watch her struggle to break free as she looks at him with horror in her eyes. I realize what he is going to do to her with me here watching. He really is a sadistic little fuck.

“Are you watching Trace?” He asks not even looking at me as he spreads her legs roughly causing her to cry out. “I asked you a question...its really not polite to give me the silent treatment. Maybe Juliet gasping for air will make you give me a response.”, he responds as his hands wrap around her neck and he pushes down with such force she can barely turn her head to face me. “Please....”, she gasps as he continues to cut off her air supply.

“No,” I try to scream but it comes out more like a muffled N than anything else.

“Was that a no or a yes to my question?”, he asks as he presses down harder. I swear I can hear her choking on her own spit. He’s going to fucking kill her!

“YES! YES! I’M WATCHING!” I try to scream. I know he knows what I’m saying. He’s smiling at me now as he lets go of her throat and I watch her as she gasps for air.

“If you want her to fucking survive through the night I suggest you talk when I ask you a question and you do as I say. Are we clear? Because I thought you understood your place when I had to hit her because of you.” He tells me as he climbs down her body rubbing the inside of her thighs as his fingers teasingly run up and down her slit. He’s looking at her pussy like it’s the best damn meal he’s ever seen.

I feel anger surge through me as his tongue flicks out to taste her. I hear her moan loudly as I bounce in the chair in anger trying to get free. This is really happening. He’s really going to do this to her in front of me! He doesn’t stop his tongue from doing what he was doing when he notices me trying to break free. He merely peers at me over her thigh and chuckles as he nips at her clit causing her to scream his name.

Her beautiful voice is assaulting my ears with his name. His name! She’s tugging at the ties trying to bring her hands down to his head. I see her thighs clutching around his head trying to get his tongue deeper into her. She’s such a fucking whore but she should be my whore. Her eyes are rolling into the back of her head and his name seems to be the only word she knows right now. I can tell she’s close and so can Justin as he begins to suck harder on her clit. Then he stops and she whimpers.

He works his way back up her body licking his way from her belly button up her stomach stopping when he gets to her heaving breasts. “You know baby girl, Trace always did like your titties.” He says as he takes her right nipple into his mouth sucking and nibbling on it like it was the best damn thing he has ever tasted. He flicks his tongue right on the tip of her nipple before lavishing her left one with the same attention. I don’t even notice his hands making their way down to her pussy until I see her hips start to buck wildly underneath him.

I can hardly make it out but I know he has his fingers in her as he continues to make a meal out of her breasts. She writhing underneath him. I can hear her begging for more. I can hear her begging for his dick. I can see her toes curling as her body starts to tremble and I have to look away. No other man should make her feel that way but me.

I just made a mistake, I looked away. Justin knows too because instead of coming all over his fingers like she should be Juliet is whimpering for a release. He’s pulled his fingers out of her and his left hand reaches up as he slaps her causing her to cry out with a, “Fuck.”

“See what you made me do Trace? You made me hit her again.” He says as he gets off of her. Watching her as she bucks her hips and rubs her legs together begging for a release.

“Please J. Please, I need you. Give me that dick baby. Juuuuuuustinnnnn” She whines as his hands grab her knees and spreads her legs apart again.

“Tell Trace what you want baby. Tell him what you want from me.” He says as he takes off his shirt and starts to unbuckle his belt. I see her turn her head to me and I can’t help but let my eyes travel up and down her beautiful naked body. Her beautiful breasts are heaving up and down as she pants, her gorgeous espresso eyes are almost black with lust and I can see how wet her pussy is from where I’m standing. It hits me then that this whole innocent thing on her part was just an act. She wanted to do this. She was getting turned on doing this with Justin.

I was too busy looking at her body to notice that Justin had undress himself until he crawled back up her body. “Tell him Juliet.” He growls as he grabs her chin in his hands.

“I want him to fuck me Trace.”, she says and I can’t stop the tears from falling down, “I want him to fuck me so good I can’t walk tomorrow. I want to lose my voice from screaming his name so much and so loud. I want the neighbors to have to call the police because of all the noise I’m making when he works me out just right. God I want him to fuck me so bad Trace....so bad.” She’s begging for it. She’s begging for it just like he wanted her too. She’s breaking my heart just like he wanted her too. And she’s choosing him just like he wanted her too.

He slams into her without warning causing her to shout his name and I swear I have never heard her scream that loud before. At least not with me. I can’t look away as his right hand grips her ass and pulls her right thigh over his hip. He pulls out only to slam back into her causing the headboard to hit the back wall with such force I swear its leaving a hole or crack.

I watch as he groans when she wraps her legs around his waist causing him to slide in deeper. Her head is thrashing from side to side as his name falls from her lips over and over. He doesn’t stop his rhythm when I start sobbing. No if anything it only makes him pound into her harder rolling his hips hitting her clit. She gasping for air as his movements literally knock the breath out of her.

Her eyes are rolling in the back of her head now and legs are trembling as her toes curl. Justin doesn’t care though as he continues to move in and out of her growling as she screams his name as she orgasms. He growls out a low, “Juliet.”, as he spills his seed into her. He continues pumping until he’s completely empty and he collapses against her.

“Oh that was so good baby.” She moans as he chuckles and unties her. They snuggle before they remember that I’m there. Justin gets up pulling on a pair of boxers. I watch him as he walks over to me and rips the tape off of my mouth.

“When I untie you, you need to get the fuck out. Call me when you’re completely over Juliet. Until then I don’t want to be your friend.” He tells me before he unties me. I look over at Juliet once last time but she has her eyes closed and is snuggled up to his pillow with a content smile on her face. Fucking whore. He follows me making sure I leave completely before he changes his gate code.

Today I just lost the love of my life and my best friend. All because they had to fucking get off with each other.
Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is my crack! lol


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: affair celebrityj williamrast cheaterj