Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey guys thanks for sticking with me. Who knew what was supposed to be a simple story would turn into so much more? Enjoy and I hope this isn't too long but its supposed to hold ya'll over until I get back from work!
*Six months later*

To say things had been different would be an understatement. Juliet had moved into her own apartment instead of opting to move in with Justin. She just didn’t think it would be a good idea since them and Trace were trying to at least be civil with one another. She knew it was especially hard for Justin. Sometimes she thought it would have just been easier to let him punch the hell out of Trace that way he at least had it out of his system. She knew there was still anger there on his part. That’s the one thing she knew about Justin he was too protective for his own good.

“So how’s things going with Justin?” Trace asked as they sat in Justin’s office working on the William Rast website together.

“Good. He still wants to beat the shit out of you for hitting me. You know how he is.” Juliet said as she looked up and met his brown eyes.

“Yeah. I’m surprised you were able to tell him not too.” Trace said as he scratched his head in embarrassment.

“He felt bad. So that worked in my favor.” She told him with a chuckle. “So are you going to go to the club with us. You know since it is celebrating all your hard work with the line?”

“Um...yeah. I just don’t want things to be weird.” Trace said as he looked at her intently. She looked happy. Justin made her happy. Not him.

“Things are always going to be kind of weird. We’re a bunch a dorks, you know that right?” Juliet said with a smile trying to make him laugh.

“Yeah well, I got to go. So I’ll see you at the club?” Trace asked as he got up to leave.

“Yep. I’ll be there. In all my hotness.” Juliet said as her and Trace shared a nervous little laugh.

“It’s about time you got done working.” Justin said as he sat on his couch looking mighty damn fine to Juliet.

“She’s a slave driver.” Trace said with a chuckle.

“I am not ” Juliet said as she smacked his shoulder. For the first time in a long time it felt like everything was back to normal between all three of them.

“I’ll see ya’ll at the club.” Trace said as he walked out of the front door.

“Ugh...I thought he would never leave.” Justin sighed as he got up from the couch slowly walking towards Juliet.

“Justin stop it. I have work to do.” Juliet said as she backed away from him.

He didn’t listen to her as he continued stepping towards her. “You always have work to do. That hasn’t stopped you before.” He whispered as he finally backed her into the wall in his hallway.

“But my BOSS gave me a deadline honey.” Juliet whispered as her fingers betrayed her mind and gripped at his shirt pulling him closer.

“I’m sure your BOSS can rearrange that deadline if he wanted to.” Justin told her as he leaned down and captured her lips in a sultry kiss. Justin’s hands grabbed hers pinning them above her head as he continued to lavish her lips with his. His left hand kept the grip on her wrists as his right hand gripped her hip and turned her around shoving her up against the wall.

“Justin, you’ve got to stop. We can’t do this now.” Juliet said as his hand dipped into her shorts grabbing her center as he shoved himself against her causing her to gasp. “Stop grinding against me ” Juliet said as she tried to get away from him.

“Oh hell no! You don’t get to walk away when you’re my girl! ” Justin gritted as he shoved her against the wall again this time using his left arm to pin her neck against the wall. He watched with a smirk as she clawed at the wall as she groaned from the fierceness he used to keep her pinned against the wall. His fingers made their way into her underwear running up and down her slit causing her to squirmed underneath him. “Fucking stop moving ” Justin screamed as he threw her up against the wall harder this time. His finger shoved it way roughly into her causing her to scream out.

“SHIT Justin. What the FUCK!?! ” Juliet screamed as he roughly moved his finger in and out of her caressing her clit with his thumb as roughly as he could.

“You fucking love it and you know it.” Justin gritted as he let her wrists go keeping her pinned to the wall with the pressure of his body. She shuddered as she heard him unzipping his jeans. Justin frantically pulled down his jeans and boxers while fingering her as she panted over and over.

“Fuck Justin...I need you.” Juliet moaned as he shoved her legs apart and slammed her up against the wall again almost knocking the breath out of her.

“What the Fuck? You think because you’re my girl now you don’t have to listen to me anymore?” Justin asked as he pulled her shorts and underwear down. His grabbed his hard cock in his hand rubbing up and down. “I think you’re forgetting that you talk when I say you can talk!” Justin moaned as he shoved into her wet pussy from behind.

Juliet bit her lip to keep herself from moaning. She grinded her hips into him loving the feel of him thrusting against her.

“Oh you’re not going to answer me NOW!” Justin said as he pulled completely out of her. Leaving her whimpering from the loss of him.

“You didn’t tell me too Daddy.” Juliet moaned out as she clawed at the wall as Justin smacked her on the ass HARD. “Shit J...”

“You’re right I didn’t!” Justin said with a smirk as he grabbed her by her hair pulling down the hallway. He threw her on his staircase. “Get on all fours honey.” Justin said quietly right before smacking her ass with all his might.

“SHIT Daddy!” Juliet screamed as she got on all fours for him.

Justin walked back down the hallway to where he left his jeans grabbing his belt before heading back to where Juliet was waiting for him. He tossed his shirt to the side as he continued to walk down the hallway in all his naked glory. There she was on all fours on his staircase her bare ass on display for him. He wanted to rip that t-shirt off of her hot little body so bad but he didn’t have time for that. He folded the belt in half creating a loop. He wrapped it around her neck before making sure it was tight enough but not too tight.

Juliet tensed up as she felt the belt go around her neck. She knew what was going to happen. She was enjoying the fact that she knew what was going to happen. Yeah she was sick. Yeah she was twisted. Yeah she was a freak but she liked it.

Justin wasted no time plunging into her wet pussy pulling on the belt slightly when she let out a scream. “You know the rules no noise Jules.” Justin said as he pulled out and thrusted back into her pussy.

Juliet clawed at the belt around her neck causing Justin to pull on the belt tighter cutting off her air circulation, only letting go when he saw her hands move away from the belt. “Oh God Daddy..” Juliet moaned as Justin continued pumping into her pussy from behind. However her words were cut short as Justin pulled on the belt when he hit her spot. She could feel her air supply being cut off but that didn’t stop the spasms in her body. That didn’t stop that familiar churning in her stomach. She couldn’t breath, she couldn’t think, she couldn’t even moan as her toes curled in ecstacy.

Justin pulled on the belt tighter and tighter as he felt her walls clamp down on him with her orgasm making his dick twitch. He knew he was suffocating her but that didn’t stop him from coming as hard as possible shooting his load into her over and over again. “Damn Girl...” Justin panted as he went soft in her finally letting go of the hold he had on the belt.

Juliet collapsed onto the staircase panting harder than she ever had before desperately trying to get the air her body desperately needed. She pulled the belt off of her neck throwing it to the side. Justin pulled out of her picking her up off the stairs carrying her to his room. God he loved this freaky girl.
Chapter End Notes:
Again Feedback is always welcomed.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: affair celebrityj williamrast cheaterj