Author's Chapter Notes:
This is a short one. But the next one will be longer since its going to be clearing up some stuff.
I can’t believe it. Trace tried to take a fucking swing at me! I mean I deserved it. I mean I really deserved it but come on! Oh and did I mention my girlfriend’s not talking to me now! Yeah because I left him beat up in the club.

She really is beautiful even when she’s mad. I know she loves me, I know this for a fact. Sometimes though, I wonder if she still has feelings for him. She’s been staring out the window the whole entire ride back to my place. I know she’s mad at me for not helping Trace, but seriously the guy fucking hit me and kicked me. By the way, my ribs still are fucking hurting but does she care? No.

“Are your ribs okay?” Juliet asked as she continued to stare out the window. ‘Okay maybe she cares a little bit.’

“They’re still sore. That little prick kicked me!” I said as my grip on the wheel loosened. ‘At least she’s talking to me now.’

“Yeah I saw that! Why did you leave him there Justin? I thought we were trying to patch things up with him. Leaving him there doesn’t help that!” Juliet said with a sigh as she turned and faced me.

“Do you still love him?” Yeah I asked her that! I need to know. I mean I love this girl but if she still has feelings for him she needs to let me know.

“You know for a fact I don’t. If I did this whole thing between us would have never happened. I love him as a friend so I think us just leaving him there was wrong.” She explains as she turns to look out the window again. “He’s your best friend honey.”

“He was my best friend.” I snapped. ‘Until he hit me.’

“No, he is. He always will be.” She says as she rubs my thigh with her hand. “I should have never come between ya’ll.” I feel her sigh and it breaks my heart. She’s blaming herself when I was in the wrong too.

“Jules, don’t say that. I mean yeah, it never should have happened the way it did. I just couldn’t deny what was happening between us and neither could you. Hell, I’ve been denying my feelings for you since middle school! Do you know how much it tore me up inside when you agreed to be his girlfriend? I’ve loved you all my life, I wrote all my love songs for you, I told Jessica fucking Biel to piss off because she wasn’t you! Don’t tell me that never should have happened!” I tell her as I grabbed her hand in mine. Have I said how much I love this girl?

“You told her to piss off?” She says to me and I can feel the smirk she’s trying to hide by looking out the window.

“Yep, told her to leave me the fuck alone. Told her to quit following me around like a lost puppy. Then I told her to piss off because her name wasn’t Juliet and I loved Juliet.” I look over at her only to find her brown eyes looking back at me.

“I love you too, but we still shouldn’t have left him there.” I see tears in her eyes. I can’t take it anymore. I can’t take her feeling guilty. I turn the car back around heading back to the club to get Trace. She’s right you know. She always fucking right. “Where are we going?” I know she knows where we’re going but she wants me to say it. I hate how she keeps me check. God gave me a voice of reason with Juliet but the Devil made her so fucking hot!

“We’re going to the club again. Isn’t that what you wanted? To make sure Trace is okay even though he’s an ass.” I hear her giggle and I smile to myself. I can’t help it. She makes me happy.

“Baby, I want whatever you want.” She tells me and I can feel the smile in her voice. ‘You gotta love the manipulation of women.’ I think to myself as I chuckle.

We pull up to the club in no time and I immediately head inside looking for Trace. I find him slumped over in a booth passed out off his ass. “Come on buddy. Let’s get you home.” I say as I pull him up from the booth. His eyes flicker open as he silently hands me his keys. I take them from him carrying him to the entrance of the club.

“You’re still my buddy, J.” He whispers as he tries to pull himself up.

“I know son. You’re still my buddy too.” I tell him as I make it outside heading to my Jeep. I smile to Juliet as she gets down and opens the back door for me and Trace. I grunt as I shove Trace into the backseat of my Jeep laughing with Juliet as he mumbles a “shit” when his face hits my front seat.

“Let’s take him home honey.” She tells me as she gets back into my Jeep.

“No babe. He’s coming home with me I don’t feel right leaving him all alone in his home. Are you staying over or do I need to drop you off?” I ask her as we pull away from the club.

“Um...drop me off. I’ll give you boys sometime to talk without me being there.” I smile at her. I know she loves me when she’s more concerned about a friendship I’ve had since birth than about her staying the night with me.
Chapter End Notes:
As you know by now Feedback is always welcomed.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: affair celebrityj williamrast cheaterj