Author's Chapter Notes:
Had to split this into two parts its kind of long.
‘Where am I right now?’ I asked myself as I woke up on a foreign couch. I look around the room suddenly realizing that I’m at Justin’s. ‘Didn’t I just try to beat his ass?’ I ask myself as I try to stand up only to flop back down on the couch. ‘Damn my head hurts.’ I think as I grab my head trying to stop the pounding from cracking open my skull.

“Its about time you woke up.” Justin says with a smirk as he walks into the living room. His chin is bruised and he’s holding his side as he tries to sit down. I hear him hiss as he pushes me a glass of water and two pills. “For the hangover.” He explains.

“Justin, why did you go back for me?” I ask as I look at him with a curious glance. I still remember most of the night especially Justin dragging me out of the club.

“Because Trace you’ll always be my friend. You don’t just leave friends behind like that. Plus Juliet wouldn’t stop nagging me!” He says with a chuckle as he looks at me.

“Yeah she does that sometimes. I was an ass trying to kiss her last night. I just...I just...ugh...nevermind.” I say as I look away from his stare.

“You still love her don’t you?” He says it, no more like whispers it to me. I don’t know what to say I mean yeah I still do but in the end she chose him.

“Um...yeah I can’t deny it. I still love her but she’s happy with you. I just don’t know why it had to be you, you know? She could have cheated on me with someone else but why you Justin?” I ask him because I really don’t know. I really don’t know why they chose each other over me.

“Its not like she set out to cheat on you Trace. Believe she didn’t, she pushed me away for a long time. I tried to forget about her, I really did try. I even dated Jessica and had her join me on tour but Juliet was always there. With her smiles, with her hugs, with her friendship and my heart needed her. She wanted to tell you. She wanted to call you when I told her I loved her and that I always had. But I didn’t want her to do something like that over the phone. So I told her we could tell you when we got back. Then we got back and I saw how happy you were and I panicked. I just didn’t want to hurt you and lose your friendship but that’s happened anyways.” I listened to him, I listened to his words and I knew he was telling me the truth.

“How did it happen? I need to know what made her decide to be with you over me.” I tell him. I know how he felt about her but I still didn’t know how they got together and what made her finally cheat on me after pushing him away.

“Oh God Trace...I mean do you really want to know? Do you really want to know all the details?” Justin asked me. I could tell he really didn’t want to talk about it but I needed to know.

“Yes, I want to know everything.” I tell him.

I watch as he leans back in his chair rubbing his eyes before looking at me one last time before he continues to tell me.


*In Japan*

I was so tired and I just wanted some sleep but no here I was being pulled out to the club by my dancers. At least Juliet was right there beside me. She was just as tired as me after running around with me for the various interviews, photo shoots, sound checks and concerts I had to do. I grabbed her hand as we exited the vehicle pulling her into the club with me. “I just want to get shitfaced drunk.” I whisper into her ear as she giggles at me. “Me too.” I hear her say as we make our way to the VIP section of the club. She looks at me and laughs as Japanese Techno music feels the air and our ears. This is so not my scene.

I can’t help but roll my eyes as she continues to laugh at my expense as weird Japanese kids dance around me with glow sticks. She makes her way to the bar none of this phasing her as I hear her order two rum and cokes. Hell it shouldn’t phase her, she lived here for two years.

She hands me my drink as she slips into the booth I’ve made myself comfortable in. I take a sip as I watch her surveying the crowded dance floor. I rest my head against her shoulder closing my eyes for a bit. “No falling asleep J.” I hear her whisper to me through my clouded fog. I smile against her shoulder taking in the sweet smell of caramel. “You smell good.” I mutter before I lift up my head and take another sip.

She doesn’t say anything, she doesn’t have too. I’ve been trying to make her my girl since middle school but she’s dating my best friend now. I sigh as I gulped down my rum and coke trying to make good on the promise of getting shitfaced. I order another from the waitress meeting Juliet’s brown eyes before ordering her another one too.

We stayed in that booth all night daring each other to drink more and more until we could both barely stay awake. Mike and Lonnie both had to practically carry us out of the club leaving us both alone in my room.

I watched as Juliet climbed onto my bed snuggling against the pillows. I couldn’t stop myself from looking at her. She always took my breath away but tonight she seemed so lonely. I laid on the bed beside her my hand stroking her hair tucking it behind her ear.

“You okay Jules?” I ask her as she snuggles up to me.

“Just tired and lonely.” She mumbles against my chest as she wraps her arms around me.

I lean down and place a chaste kiss on her soft lips before pulling away. I look into her eyes and ask her the one question that has been bugging me since she told Trace she’d be his girlfriend. “Jules, why did you choose Trace?”

“Because J with Trace I know he isn’t going to leave me for months at a time. I know I’m not going to be second place to his music or his career. And you were dating Cameron at the time.” I pull her close to me. How could she ever think she would be second place?


“He may not be leaving you, but you’re leaving him to follow me around the world. And Cameron is in the past I’m not with her anymore. And you would never be second place to my career or my music. I write my music for you because I love watching your face when I sing. You are so proud of me when I sing, I live for that look from you.” She lets me pull her closer to me as she nuzzles my neck.

“Justin I love you but I can’t do this to Trace.” I hear her whisper as I cup her face in my hands her lips meeting mine. I nibble her bottom lip before my tongue snakes its way into her mouth. My hands skim down her body, my fingers gripping her hips pulling her flush against me, moaning as she spreads her legs for me. “I can’t do this...” She whispers again as I nod my understanding not stopping my hands one bit.

“I know...” I whisper as I untie the ribbon holding her dress together sliding it from her body throwing it to the floor leaving her in her black panties. “No bra Jules?” I tisked as my hands skim up her torso cupping her breasts. I tweak and pluck at her nipples as she squirms underneath me begging me for more.

“Ugh...God...Justin...I can’t....I can’t....” She moans as my fingers slipped inside her panties and in between her folds my thumb caressing her clit. Trace told me she likes freaky shit but I want to make love to her tonight.

She’s clawing at my back as my fingers work her soaking wet pussy. She’s moans my name and it sounds like freaking heaven. I pull my fingers out of her pussy must to her dismay as I start to undress myself. Her eyes are on me like I’m a piece of fucking prime rib meat. She licks her lips and I swear I’m getting blue balls.

I look into her eyes and I see it, not only lust but love. She wants me to take her. She wants me to love her tonight. I climb on top of her leaning down to kiss her one more time as my hands rip those little black panties off of her body causing her to scream with delight. I grab my hard dick in my hand lining myself up with her opening before pushing into her.

If I could describe heaven this would be it. Knowing after all these years she was finally letting me have her, all of her. I pump in and out of her pussy grabbing her thighs wrapping her legs around my waist. “Oh baby I need you.” I grit out as plunge into her deeps hitting her spot.

“Oh God...JUSTIN!...” She screams as her walls grip around my dick sucking me. I feel her shake underneath me as her orgasm hits her. I pump into her five more times before releasing myself into her. My body collapses besides her as we lay there panting trying to catch our breaths.

“Oh God J, that was amazing. We shouldn’t have done that though.” She tells me as I pull her close to me.

“I know.” I say as we climb underneath the covers and go to sleep.
Chapter End Notes:
You know the drill.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: affair celebrityj williamrast cheaterj