Author's Chapter Notes:
The second half. I should have mentioned this sooner. Anytime I talk about Australia or Japan its in Justin's POV any present time is in Trace's POV.
*Present Time*

“I really tried to control myself Trace. Even after that night we tried to keep our distance. I called Jessica up and she joined us on tour. Its just...” He tried to explain to me.

*In Australia*

That night with Juliet had been magical but she made it very clear that she regretted anything that had happened. She was choosing to stay with Trace because she owed him that much. Yeah I could argue that she loved me I just wasn’t what she needed at the time. So I called up Jessica Biel and she joined us on tour.

Juliet hated her being there. She never told me that she did but I could tell. Every time Jessica tried to talk to her Juliet either pretending she didn’t notice her or pretended not to hear her. It was becoming frustrating not being able to have them in the same vicinity for fear they would be at each other’s throats.

We were sitting at a nice outdoor restaurant when Juliet decided to have one of her hissy fits. Claiming she didn’t want to sit by Jessica because not only did she make sucky movies she didn’t need her making her food sucky too. God she was so cute even when she was acting like a two year old. I grabbed her by the hand pulling her into the men’s bathroom and locking the door behind us.

“Why are you acting this way?” I asked her as I leaned against the sink.

“Because you just had to bring her! I don’t like her and I don’t like seeing you with her! And I’m pregnant! I hate you sometimes!” She yelled as she paced back and forth. She was jealous! ‘Hold up! Did she say she was pregnant?’

My wide blue eyes made contact with her brown ones as she looked at me with worry. She was pregnant and of course it was mine. She hadn’t been with anyone else since Trace hadn’t come to visit us yet.

“Come here.” I told her as I opened up my arms wide. She walked into them wrapping her arms around my waist resting her head against my chest. “You know I love you Jules and this doesn’t change that.”

*Present time*

“She got pregnant! What happened!?!” I asked Justin since she definitely didn’t come home looking pregnant.

“She lost the baby. One day she was on the stage taking some pictures of rehearsal and she tripped over a wire and fell off the stage. We rushed her to the hospital and that was when the doctor told us she lost the baby. We’ve been through so much together Trace. So much that you don’t even know about.” Justin told me as he wiped away some silent tears he had shed. “We were still trying to heal together when we got home. Honestly after this whole ordeal I can’t see myself being with anyone else. I can’t see myself marrying anyone else or having children with anyone else Trace.” He said as he looked up at me.

“I believe that J. I understand now. I’m more than willing to move on and accept you and Juliet together if you’re willing to forgive me for how I acted last night.” I tell him as I meet his eyes and smile. For the first time in a long time I can see us being best friends again. I can see us being friends even though he’s with Juliet now. I can move on. I’m okay with that now.
Chapter End Notes:
Feed back is always welcomed.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: affair celebrityj williamrast cheaterj