Author's Chapter Notes:
Pretty short but its a set up for the next chapter.

Juliet walked into Justin’s house knowing that Trace could possibly still be there but she wasn’t ready to see him just yet. She heard voices coming from the living room. She quietly walked towards the living room perching herself against the wall. Juliet listened as Justin told Trace what happened in Japan and Australia. She took a deep breath. He was lying! He was lying his ass off to Trace.

 

Sure, he had been right about Japan and the things that happened while they were there but the whole Australia thing! Yeah, she had pitched a fit at the restaurant about Jessica being there but she had never told Justin she was pregnant in the restaurant’s bathroom and well she never loss the baby by falling off the stage. Juliet knew she couldn’t be mad at Justin though. Saying that he couldn’t imagine himself with anyone else but her over compassed that.

 

“Hey guys.” Juliet said as she walked into Justin’s living room.

 

“Jules, I’m so sorry I didn’t know. Justin just told me about you losing your baby.” Trace said as he got up and wrapped her in his arms. She immediately tensed up just wishing he would let her go. His mere touch was repulsing her and she shouldn’t have felt that way but all this talk about the baby brought up all the old feelings she tried to push away. Feelings of sadness, disgust, and anger.

 

“Its okay Trace. I understand that you didn’t know and Justin was right in telling you. We shouldn’t have kept it from you.” She said with a tight smile as she patted his shoulder convincing him to let her go.

 

“I’m going to go and give ya’ll some space. Thanks for bringing me back from the club J and for taking care of me. I’m glad we’re cool again.” Trace said as he turned to Justin and gave him a manly handshake before heading to the hallway.

 

“No problem buddy. We were both being dicks. I’m just glad that’s over.” Justin said as he showed Trace to the door.

 

“Bye Jules.” Trace said as he gave her a slight wave.

 

“Bye Trace. Drive safe.” Juliet said as she threw him a small smile heading back into the living room and flopping down on the couch as Justin closed the door behind him. “You lied.” She said as he sat down beside on the couch.

 

 

“I know.” Justin muttered as he ran his hand over his face, his head rolling to the side to face her. “Do you really think he should know the truth? I mean he’s been hurt enough as it is by us. Do you really think its our place to make him feel guilty?” Justin asked as his blue eyes met hers.

 

“I honestly don’t know J. I mean I’ve pushed so many feelings down since we lost the baby...I just can’t....I can’t pretend like I don’t have any anger towards him...especially when he talks about the baby.” Juliet said as she started to cry.

 

Justin scooted closer to her holding his arms out. “Come ‘ere baby.” He whispered as he pulled her into his lap. “Don’t cry honey...please you know I can’t stand it when you cry.” He whispered as he wiped away her tears with the pad of his thumb.

 

“Doesn’t it bother you when he talks about our baby?” Juliet asked as she looked into his eyes.

 

“Of course it does honey but he doesn’t know. It isn’t good to keep those feelings in Jules. We’re still healing baby. If you ever get upset you should come to me. You know I love you, right?” Justin said as he leaned down and kissed her softly.

 

“I know you do. I love you too. Trust me you’re the first person I’m running too if I get upset.” Juliet said with a smile as she caressed his cheek.

 

“Let’s go upstairs baby.” Justin growled as he picked her up and carried her up to his room.

Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is always welcomed.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: affair celebrityj williamrast cheaterj