It all started with one sentence. Eleven words. 'I just wish there was somewhere I could really get away.' Was all he said and for some reason you opened your big mouth and now you two are driving literally into the middle of nowhere.

He was really surprised when you told him you knew where to go. You said New York and he laughed, immediately thinking that he couldn't hide in New York City, yea you blend in but someone would find him. Then you said you didn't mean the city and he was confused. You took his credit card and booked a flight to Albany, rented an SUV and told him to drive. Now here you are, two hours out down a ridiculously windy road through the Catskill Mountains when he busts out with that deep chuckle of his and…

"You're not planning on murdering me out here are you? I mean, have you been watching too much Alpha Dog." He gestures to the scenery around you as you pass through yet another one street town on Route 28.

"Justin, just drive." You're getting nervous now. You've rarely taken any guy you've dated out here. Let alone him. He's Justin Timberlake, you're still amazed that through random twists of fate you found him and have fallen in love with him and now you're actually taking him here.

You start to think about where and what here actually is as you near the end of this three hour plus drive. It isn't much. It's just another one road town like the one's you've already passed through. Yes, you're the girl that's taking Justin Timberlake into a one road town. Complete with its one grocery store, one school for all 12 grades, and one gas station. It's the Yankee equivalent to the hick-towns of the south. So, it's really not that bad, the town anyway. He can probably handle that. He's dragged you out to the backwoods of Tennessee plenty of times, but there the accommodations are significantly better. You aren't taking him to a hotel, or to your mother's 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom summer home, complete with pool and 10 seat movie theater. You don't have one of those. You're taking him to a two room cabin on the side of a mountain. Yes, a two room cabin on the side of a mountain. You're starting to wonder what possessed you to do this. He's going to laugh at you and then leave you here. Bye-bye perfect relationship, of course it was too good to last. You're attempting relationship suicide by bringing a guy like him, to a place like this.

The car drives around a bend and you tell him to slow down as a bridge over a small creek comes into view. "Turn right here, and then make a left at the light." You watch the small grocery store float by slowly and stare down that light in front of you. That is the only stoplight in this town.

He senses your uneasy tone and tense demeanor. "Baby, what's wrong?"

You sigh. "I never should have brought you here." You mumble.

He reaches across the center console for your hand that's resting on your leg. "Um… where exactly is… here?" He asks.

"Margaretville." You say.

"I've never heard of…"

"I know." You say, as the few buildings that actually make up the town are already passing you by. "You're already out of it." You laugh lightly and look over at him as his eyebrows rise.

"That's. it?"

"Yea, it's a speck." You laugh again and then your tone evens out again. "Slow down." You say as you approach a dirt road with about 5 mailboxes in a row on a post on what you might call a corner, and a small street sign deeming the dirt path as 'Hall Road.'

"Make a right." You say.

"Babe, are you sure? This… this goes up the mountain."

"I'm sure Justin."

He slowly makes the turn. "I guess this is why you picked an SUV huh?" He says as the car fumbles up the uneven, width of one car road.

You breathe heavy and you rub your hands together nervously. You told him you were taking him to 'camp' but you failed to really describe it and now suddenly it's in view. "That's it." You say softly. He doesn't say anything back, just turns the car up onto what one could call a driveway and puts it in park.

You run your hands together nervously and then break into a full on ramble. "I'm sorry Justin, I know it's nothing. Let's just turn around and go back. This place isn't for you. There's no running water, no electricity, no cell phone reception and…"

He cuts you off by raising his hand up and turning your chin. He smiles. "There are no paps taking pictures, nobody to bother us and no interruptions." He leans forward and kisses you softly. "Now…" he looks forward, to the porch of the haphazard building he's silently agreeing to stay in. "Show me around?" he chuckles lightly earning a light shove to his shoulder.

He climbs out of the car and you prop your door open and just sit there as he walks around the car and stops in front of you. "Coming?" He asks, stretching his hands above his head and leaning back a bit, his t-shirt raising up a bit and you see a line of his tan toned stomach peeking out and get just a glimpse of the trail of hair diving down beneath the waistband of his tattered jeans.

"You sure you're okay with this? I know it's definitely not a 5-star hotel." You turn towards him but don't hop out of the car yet. He steps forward and his hands reach for yours pulling you down out of the car as he pulls you closer. Then his hands slide up your arms and around your shoulders as he hugs you close; your hands move to slide around his trim waist and you can't resist tucking them under his shirt and against his smooth skin.

"Babe, I know this place is important to you, so I'm cool." He says, referring to how you told him about your summers here with your family as a kid. The campfires and board games; hiking, and fishing and swimming in the lake near your aunt's house.

"Thank you Justin." You tilt your head and look up at him.

"No problem Babe, now while it's still light out let's go exploring." You laugh as a childlike grin fills his face. You suddenly are reminded how much you love his carefree nature; he's all ready to embrace what comes with this retreat.

"I don't know if you can handle it." You tease him.

"You've seen where I grew up right? I'm can handle the woods." He stands up a little straighter and puffs out his chest giving you a playful look. "Are you scared?" He asks, "Cuz have no fear, I'll protect you."

You can't help but laugh. "Hunny, I know these woods better then I know my last name. I'm just not sure a hip-locking superstar can keep up."

"Don't even go there Lady, I know you love the way these hips lock." And as if to prove a point he tightens his arms around you and shakes his hips back and forth against you. "Zip those pretty little lips and let that ass of yours lead the way." He laughs loudly at the look on your face when his hand slides down and pinches your behind. You swat at his shoulder but before you can say anything his mouth closes over yours and you forget your words.

He takes your hand and you head off around the back of the cabin into the wilderness.

"So where are we going?" He asks after a few minutes of walking.

"There's this really beautiful waterfall back here somewhere." You say.

"Somewhere? I thought you…" his voice rises to mimic yours "…knew these words better than your last name."

"It's been awhile. I haven't been out here since before we started dating." You remind him. "You keep me pretty busy."

"Yea, I do." He remarks and winks at you. But the sound of running water is getting louder with each step you take and then the rock ledge of the familiar waterfall comes into view. You drop his hand and walk a little faster, right out onto the rocks and peer over the edge. He stops a few feet behind you and even though it's not really all that high when he speaks you can tell he's nervous.

"Be careful." He says.

"Relax Jay, come here." You sit down and dangle your sneaker clad feet over the edge. "Sit with me." You say and he slowly inches his way closer and sits down next to you. His hand comes to rest on your bare leg, your shorts stopping mid thigh giving him the opportunity to slide his fingers back and forth against your skin.

After a few moments of silence, you wrap your arms around his and lean your head on his shoulder.

It's a completely different world way out here. All you see is the green of the trees and grass and the blues and grays of the water and rocks, and all you hear are the sounds of the birds, and wind.

"This is nice." He says.

"Yea." You sigh. Then you start to stand up and he looks up at you.

"Where are you going?"

"Down there." You point down and walk around him, expertly hopping down the rocks to follow the water. "Come on… if you aren't to scaaared." You draw out the last word and he calls after you to wait up as he climbs to his feet and rather slowly, follows you to the bottom where you're already shucking off your socks and shoes and stepping into the water.

"You know, when if we ever stayed out here long enough and my aunt wasn't up from Florida to have her cabin open, we would come shower out here." You laugh lightly as you wade out into the water and watch him stepping into the water. His shorts barely short enough to not dip in the water.

"Really?" He replies. "Were these naked showers?" He locks eyes with you and his eyebrows wiggle up and down.

"No you pervert." You laugh and scoop up some water to toss in his direction. "We had swimsuits."

"Is your aunt up from Florida now?" He walks towards you.

"I don't think so why?"

"Well, maybe we'll stay up here long enough to use your waterfall shower. And, I know for a fact that we didn't pack swimsuits."

"You're a dork." You laugh and let him slip his arms around you when he's close enough.

"But you love me." He smiles, and leans down to kiss you.

Suddenly a loud clap of thunder causes you to jump. "Uh oh." You sigh. "Come on, we gotta get the car unpacked and open up the cabin. Remember, no electricity and it's gonna get very dark, very fast."

The two of you hurry to get back to the cabin and unload the car, managing to get all of your stuff up onto the porch just as the first drops of water start to fall from the sky. He lights the old Coleman lanterns that you pulled out of the cabinet in the kitchen and you take one of them back into the bedroom to make up one of the beds while he digs out the sandwiches you had bought from the grocery store before you began your drive.

"We're gonna head over to that grocery store tomorrow right?" He calls out to you.

"Duh Justin." You reply, walking into the kitchen. "I just didn't know if you were going to want to stay here so I didn't go crazy and buy a lot of stuff."

You two waste what seems like an hour sitting out on the deck and eating your dinner before he gets up and wanders inside for a few minutes to change into some sweatpants. When he comes back outside he tosses you one of his hoodies.

"Thought you might be a little cold." He smiles and notices that you have pulled the two wooden rocking chairs side by side on the front of the deck and are just sitting there watching the rain. He sits down next to you and reaches for your hand and you lose track of the time as you sit there with him.

After a while he suddenly laughs and you look at him. "You know, I feel like an old man, and I'm sitting here next to my wife of fifty years." Your heart jumps when he says the word 'wife.' But you smile at him. "It feels good." He finishes.

"Well… I bet I can make you feel real young." You stand up and pull on his arm, nodding towards the door. He licks his lips and stands up, letting you lead him inside and towards the bedroom where you stop and pull his arms around you. One of your hands slips under the hem of his t-shirt and the other slides up his chest as you stand on your tiptoes to kiss him. He leans forward when you lower your heels to the floor and his hands cradle your chin and your other hand slides under his shirt and starts to push it up. Finally his lips break away from yours and his arms raise above his head so you can pull it off over his head. Then as you toss it to the side his hands drop back around your waist and he pulls you close. Your arms wrap around his neck as your lips connect again and his tongue delves into your mouth to search for yours and you can feel him getting hard against your hip and know that he has nothing on under those sweats.

His hands rouge up under the hem of his hoodie that's swallowing you whole, to roam up and down your back slowly, and there's no rush or immediate urgency to either of your movements. You take in the feeling of knowing that you're completely alone, the cell phones are off and there are no clocks to remind you that time is moving at all.

You take a step, inadvertently moving him backwards, under you know he's close enough to the bed and you push him back into a sitting position before pushing his arms from around you and stepping back again. He gives you a confused look and you shake your head and reach up to turn the lamp off. The rain is still pounding down against the window of the sliding doors that lead to the side deck and you don't even think about closing the curtain because there isn't anyone around. The moon shines just enough light for you to see him, even with the storm clouds and any more light then that would just ruin the moment. You step towards him again, in between his knees and allowing him to raise up the bottom of the sweatshirt before your pull it off yourself and toss it in the same direction as his shirt. He pulls his bottom lip in between his teeth and glances up at you and then to where his hands now rest on your hips. You nod up towards the head of the bed and then step back and giggle as he hurriedly shuffles backwards up the bed and leans back, a cocky grin on his face as he folds his arms behind his head and crosses his ankles.

You shake your head at him and let your eyes roam over his chest and down his stomach, and then take notice of the growing bulge in his sweatpants, than your eyes travel back up to meet his. You hold his gaze for a moment and then your hands sliding down your stomach lure his gaze away from yours and you unbutton your khaki shorts and push them down your hips before you quickly step forward and kneel on the edge of the bed. His ankles uncross and he sits up to meet your lips with his when you crawl up the bed and straddle his waist. You meet head on, kiss after kiss after kiss, your hands gripping his flexed bicep and his hands gripping your ass and holding you against him.

His hands start to move and hike up the back of your tank top, and one slides around to massage your breast. You break away from the kiss and raise your arms up allowing him to pull the tank top off of you, leaving you topless.

"No bra." He mumbles in approval as he starts to kiss a trail down your neck. You arch your back and rest your hands behind you, grinding down on him. His head falls back against the pillows and he groans.

"No boxers." You mumble back and than your words blend into a soft moan as his fingertips lightly touch your chin and then tickle down the column of your neck and in between your breasts. Then its slides around your back and his other hand braces himself as he sits up and melds his lips to your collarbone. His hot breath against the sensitive skin, and he gently nips at it before he lifts his head up and stares into your eyes.

"I love you." He whispers.

"I love you too." You whisper back and your hands reach for his jaw and you lean forward to kiss him again. He wraps his arms tightly around you and leans back taking you down with him. They move to grip your bare thighs that rest on either side of his hips and he moans into your mouth when your reach down and push on the waistband of his sweatpants, finally pushing them off his hips and freeing him completely. He kicks them off and lifts his hips up against you. You can feel his hard shaft pressing against your center through the boy-short underwear that you know he loves so much. You tease him by rolling your hips down and simultaneously sucking is bottom lip into your mouth and biting down lightly on it. His resulting groan quickly turns into a growl as he suddenly rolls you over and settles himself between your legs, his elbows against the bed on either side of your head and he nuzzles your nose with his. One hand reaches up to brush your hair away from your face and then he lightly kisses the tip of your nose and you sigh contentedly, bringing a soft smile to his lips.

Yet again he brings his lips to yours as one of his hands tickles down your side to hook under the waist of your underwear and tug down. You lift up your hips as he leans to one side to help him rid you of the last remaining piece of fabric between you. Then he rests back on top of you and you both take in the feel of every inch of him against you. Your arms are bent splayed on either side of you and you hold back a giggle when he gently floats his hand up your forearm and presses his palm to yours, linking your fingers together and you feel the head of him pressed against your entrance, he shifts and locks his lips to yours yet again as he pushes inside you and you don't know if it's just your imagination but a burst of thunder echoes around you and a flash of lightning illuminates the room, but your eyes shut tight and your legs tighten around his hips holding him deep inside you.

"Open your eyes." He whispers next to your ear and you slowly do to see him staring back at you. He says nothing more, but slowly pulls almost all of the way out of you before sliding back in and you arch your back and then raise your hips to match his movements. You move at a slow, almost painfully delicious pace.

His forehead rests against yours and every so often he tilts his head down to kiss your lips. His breathing slightly ragged but he doesn't rush anything. Your hands roam over his back, feeling the strong muscles of his back and shoulders flexing and relaxing with his thrusts. Your head tilts to one side when he slides in even deeper and touches a spot inside you that makes you shudder and breathe out his name.

Slowly his thrusts start to come faster as he comes closer to his breaking point. Beads of sweat are forming on his skin and you roll your hips up, dragging a deep groan out of you both, and your nails dig into his shoulder.

"Are you close Baby?" He forces out in between his shallow breaths and you tuck your bottom lip between your teeth and nod, your eyes closing as you roll your hips up again.

"Look at me." He speaks again and you can't help but agree to his request and once again the thunder rolls, just as he pushes deep into you one last time, falling over the edge and he groans, exploding inside of you and dropping his head to your shoulder, nipping at your skin and sending you crashing over the edge right behind him, crying out his name.

It's never been this good before, you've never climbed that high and crashed that hard and the waves of pleasure come one after the other. You can feel his heartbeat in his chest matching his heavy breaths burning the skin on your neck. Suddenly his arms tighten around you and he moves his hips to pull out of you and then rolls onto his back, tucking you against his chest.

Your palm flattens against his chest and while one of his hands slides up and down your arm as the other searches out the sheet and pulls it over you both. You sigh deeply and turn your head to kiss his chest.

"Baby?" He mumbles softly.

"hmm?" You circle a finger on his sternum and then draw figure eights, your eyelids growing heavy.

"That was…"

"I know." You interrupt him. "I know." You whisper again.

"Thank you for bringing me here." He says. "It's perfect."

"Really?" you ask, you sit up a little and search his eyes for any sign that he's not being completely honest.

"Yea. You and me and nothing else. It's perfect."

You lean forward and kiss him hard. "I love you." You mumble against his lips.

"I love you too." He replies, his hand rubs up and down your arm again and you relax against his chest again and close your eyes. You arm slides around his waist and you hug him tightly, and let the sound of the rain against the window, and the rhythm of his heartbeat lull you to sleep.


Completed
Ally is the author of 22 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Margaretville also liked 317 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story