*In Santa Fe*

Justin looked around at the quaint hotel that Vanessa and Candice had picked for them to stay at. He could definitely see himself visiting Santa Fe more often with Vanessa. Its funny how he was now picturing her in his future as his girl not just one of his friends. He had wanted this so long and now here she was snuggled up to him as their friends talked around them.

“J, are you ready to go see the house?” Vanessa asked as she looked up to meet Justin’s eyes.

“Sure, baby girl. Who’s staying with us in the house?” Justin asked as he grabbed their bags and followed her.

“Oh Trace and Joanna. You know, since they’re the only other couple here.” She said as she grabbed his free hand pulling him out through the courtyard to a beautiful adobe house.

“They better have their own room ” Justin said with a chuckle as she opened the door to the house. It was not what Justin was expecting, it was huge It didn’t look that big on the outside but everything about it had an open air feeling.

“Which room do you want? The loft room is right above us and then there is a room down the hallway. That has a door.” Vanessa told him as she wiggled her eyebrows at him, laughing as he dropped their bags and threw her over his shoulder carrying her down the hallway towards the room with the door.

“Obviously the one with the door.” He states as he enters the room and shuts the door with his foot before placing her on the bed.

“J, do you have something planned? I mean you look like you’re concentrating pretty hard.” Vanessa asked with a smirk as she leaned back on the bed on her elbows.

“Yeah I’m wondering how I’m going to get you to scream my name without Trace and Joanna hearing.” He told her with a cocky grin.

“Wow, you sure are cocky.” Vanessa replied with a smirk as Justin made his way to her grabbing the hem of her t-shirt letting his fingers graze her skin.

“Baby girl, you know its true.” He muttered as he lifted her t-shirt off her body revealing that little teal bra he liked so much in the tattoo shop. He trailed his fingers down her neck, through the valley of her breasts, down her torso only to stop at her jeans before flicking the button open effortlessly. “You know, it’s really a shame that you look so damn good in these jeans but they have to come off.” He whispers as he pulls the zipper down chuckling when Vanessa lifts up her hips so he can pull her jeans down. He takes off her shoes and socks leaving her in just her bra and panties.

Justin steps back admiring her body and the smile on her face. She isn’t shy and he wouldn’t expect her to be. He took his shirt off tossing it to the ground with Vanessa’s clothing. He sighed as her small delicate hands reached up to unbutton his jeans. He let out a moan as she unzipped his zipper before letting her hand cup him through his jeans. He kicked off his shoes and roughly pulled off his jeans before climbing on the bed next to her.

They didn’t say a word as Justin pulled her to him, his hand smoothing its way down her back unclasping her bra and sliding it off her body. He moaned at the sight of her breasts taking her heavy globes into his hands and massaging gently as Vanessa let out a moan and ran her fingers through his hair. He leaned down taking a nipple into his mouth and sucked like it was the only thing he could do. His tongue flicked the tip before he moved to her other breast to kiss it.

His fingers ran their way along her sides before stopping at her hips. He hooked his fingers into her panties pulling them down her body revealing her wet pussy to him. He wanted to touch her, He wanted to kiss her most intimate spot but Vanessa had other ideas as she rolled them over so she was on top. She laughed at the shocked look on his face before leaning down and pressing her lips to his.

Her tongue licked his bottom lip before snaking into his mouth wrestling with his tongue distracting him from what her hands were doing. Before Justin knew what was going on she had his boxers off and was stroking him in her hands. He let out a growl as her mouth made its way down his body before positioning herself between his legs. He let out a sigh as she kissed his inner thigh letting her breath fan his hard dick. Vanessa licked the underside of his dick causing him to hiss before wrapping her mouth around the head sucking softly and slowly causing Justin to grip her head before trying to get her to take all of him in her mouth.

Vanessa relaxed her throat before taking all of him into her mouth letting her tongue massage and lick its way around his cock. She sucked slowly as her fingers massaged his balls causing him to let out a slew of dirty cuss words. She pulled away from his dick letting it out of her mouth with a pop as she kissed her way up his torso coming face to face with him.

Justin’s hands gripped her hips pulling her close to him feeling her juices sliding down her thighs before rolling them over so he was on top. “Damn baby,” He muttered as he slipped one of his long fingers into her causing her to gasp as she gripped onto his shoulders trying to pull him closer to her as he added another finger letting his thumb rub her clit.

Vanessa bucked her hips trying to get his fingers deeper into her as she moaned his name. She wrapped her arms around his neck threading her fingers in his hair as Justin leaned down pressing their lips together before spreading her legs open for him.

“Fuck J, please...,” Vanessa moaned as her hand reached between them grabbing his dick stroking him before laughing as Justin slapped her hand away.

“No baby, I can do it myself.” He said with a smile as he captured her lips in a steamy kiss stealing her breath away before he entered her. He watched as her eyes closed and back arched up off the bed as she let out the sexiest moan he had ever heard. He rolled his hips once watching as she gripped the sheets around them.

Justin’s hand slid down Vanessa’s body grabbing her ass before gripping her thigh making sure to wrap her leg around his waist. He pulled out of her tight wet pussy only to slam back into her their hips meeting causing them both to groan. He grunted out her name as her walls contracted around him the sensation causing his eyes to roll in the back of his head from pleasure.

Justin rested his forehead against Vanessa’s looking deep into her eyes when she started clawing at his back and wrapped her legs tighter around his waist pulling him deeper into her. She cried out his name as he hit her g-shot causing her legs to tremble and toes to curl and walls to suck him. Justin let out a strangled cry as he felt his orgasm hit him the same time Vanessa was taken over the edge. He shot his seed into her crying out her name as his hips continued rolling against her as the aftershocks of their orgasms raced through their bodies.

“Oh God.” Vanessa moaned as Justin collapsed against her as they chuckled.

“We should have done that a lot sooner.” Justin said as he rolled over onto his back pulling Vanessa against him sighing as she laid her cheek against his chest.

“Yep, but hey at least we get to do it now as much as we want.” Vanessa told him as he ran his hand up and down her back loving the way she snuggled against him.

“As much as we want...I like the sound of that.” Justin told her as he kissed the top of her head.

“Hey guys we’re planning on...,” Trace said as he swung the door to their room open startling Justin and Vanessa, “Shit! Sorry....I um....I’m leaving.” He muttered as he shut the door behind him.

“If I wasn’t so worn out I would have been embarrassed by that.” Vanessa muttered as she stayed put by Justin’s side.

“I hear that,” Justin muttered as he pulled the covers over them as they drifted off to sleep.
Chapter End Notes:
Lovin' the feedback...keep it coming.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story