Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm glad everyone is enjoying the story so far.
Justin watched Vanessa feeling like a sadistic stalker. She was laughing at Candice as they tried to set up their tent at the campsite. Her eyes were sparkling in the sun as she tried to show Candice what she was doing wrong. He smiled as she headed towards him.

“Hey J, are you staying in the tent with us? Because if you are you should be helping us and not checking out my fine ass. ” Vanessa asked him with a laugh completely joking around with him.

“I wasn’t checking out your ass! ” Justin shouted as he blushed suddenly wanting to disappear.

“I was joking J.” Vanessa said as she looked at him with a confused look. “Besides I wouldn’t have minded if you were.” She told him with a smile and wink as she walked back over to Candice causing Justin to smile. He followed her bringing their sleeping bags with him.

“Hey J, are you going to sleeping with Vinnie and Candice or are you sleeping in our tent?” Nick asked as he walked up to them. Justin watched as he threw his arm over Vanessa’s shoulder smiling down at her before looking at Justin. Justin felt a surge of jealously run through his body as Nick’s arm stayed put and Vanessa didn’t pull away from his touch.

“I haven’t decided yet. I was thinking of staying with the boys.” Justin said as he scratched his ear and shuffled his feet.

“NO! You have to stay with us. What if it rains? Then I’ll be scared and by myself. Do you really want that on your conscience?” Vanessa asked as she ran to Justin and threw her arms around his waist resting her head on his chest as his arms wrapped around her. He knew she was just being dramatic since she really did love thunderstorms and the rain but he was more than willing to play along as long as she stayed in his arms and out of Nick’s or any other man’s.

“Well now that you put it that way...I guess I can’t leave you scared and alone. I’m staying with Vinnie...and Candice.” Justin told Nick as he began to help them set up the tent and get their sleeping bags set up inside.

“God you’re so pussy whipped!” Nick said jokingly pushing him on the shoulder causing Justin to tackle him to the ground as they play wrestled. Of course as soon as Matt and Trace found out they were wrestling they just had to join in. Vanessa laughed at the boys as Rachel walked up to her.

“Just tell him you love him Nessa. Candice is right you know.” Rachel said as she looked at Vanessa.

“What is up? Do ya’ll always talk about Justin and I?” Vanessa asked with a sigh as she headed back to Justin’s Jeep to get some camping supplies with Rachel walking by her side.

“Yep, most of the time. We just want ya’ll to be happy and obviously that is together rather than apart.” Rachel told her as she helped her get the pots and pans and matches.

“I think ya’ll are forgetting one important thing...he has a girlfriend. Last time I told him how I felt he chose his girlfriend at the time. I’m not going through that again.” Vanessa told her as she got the lanterns, flashlights, and campfire wood.

“He broke up with her yesterday.” Rachel said with a smirk as she looked at Vanessa. “For you.” She added as she walked away with Vanessa following after her.

“Wait! Hold up Rach. What do you mean?” Vanessa asked as she pulled Rachel aside. “Let’s go for a walk.” Vanessa said as she pulled Rachel to a little trail beside their campsite. “We’re going for a quick walk...to...um...to catch up.” Vanessa explained to the others as her and Rachel locked arms.

“Yesterday, it wasn’t a coincidence that he was at your house. He wanted to tell you how he felt about you before you left for England. But you know Justin sometimes he’s a pussy. He came home complaining to Trace that he couldn’t do it because you seemed so happy to be moving and how it was such a great opportunity for you. He just wanted you to follow your dreams without worrying about him.” Rachel explained as they continued walking on the trail.

“Ugh...he’s so stupid! He is my dream! I would choose him over anything every single time! I can’t believe your cousin sometimes. So what did he tell Jessica?” Vanessa asked as they both took in the scenery.

“I just overheard a little bit of the conversation but he said something like that he couldn’t be with her because he wasn’t in love with her. I think she started crying or something because he said he didn’t want her to cry for him because he didn’t deserve it. Something about how he didn’t feel for her what he felt for you and she didn’t deserve to be in a relationship like that. I think he was just trying to let her down easy because he really didn’t mention you until the end when it was obvious the other stuff wasn’t enough reason for her.” Rachel said as a comfortable silence fell between the two girls. She couldn’t imagine Justin being with anyone else but Vanessa considering all it took was one meeting and she had Justin wanting to be with her all the time. Besides there would always be an unspoken bond between the two of them since they both had famous cousins.

“You know, I’m actually thinking of staying in L.A. David asked me to teach at his complex.” Vanessa told Rachel finally breaking the silence. “Staying for Justin.” She said as she sheepishly looked up at Rachel.

“Oh my God!!! You should be having a walk with him not me!” Rachel said with a laugh as her and Vanessa started busting out laughing.

“I thought I heard you two!” Justin said as he came running up behind them. Vanessa and Rachel just shared a knowing look and started to laugh uncontrollably. “Okay did I just do something funny?” Justin asked confused at their reaction causing them to laugh even harder.

“Oh my goodness I need to pee now!” Rachel said as her and Vanessa giggled then busted out laughing again.

“Thank goodness we’re at the restrooms. Don’t take so long in there.” Justin said wrapping his arms around Vanessa’s shoulders.

“That’s what she said.” Vanessa and Rachel said at the same time causing the two to laugh even harder at their stupid ‘The Office’ reference.

“Okay next time I’m not bothering the two of ya’ll.”Justin whispered in her ear before turning her around to face him. “You’re so beautiful in this sunlight.” He told her as his hands reached up and cupped her face. He was almost fixing to kiss her and he hadn’t even told her how he felt yet. That thought caused him to drop his hands to his side and step away from her. “I’m sorry V, I just said it without thinking. I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable.” He said as he scratched his ear blushing and shuffling his feet. He was so adorable when he was embarrassed.

“That’s okay J, I wasn’t uncomfortable at all. Thanks for the compliment.” Vanessa said as she walked up to him, her hand pulling his neck bringing his face down to her level before reaching up and caressing his cheek. She stood on her tip toes placing a quick kiss on his cheek.

“Okay, ya’ll ready to head back to the campsite?” Rachel asked as she stepped out of the bathrooms.

“Yep.” Justin and Vanessa responded together as he grabbed her hand and followed Rachel.
Chapter End Notes:
I'm loving the feedback guys so keep it coming!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story