Author's Chapter Notes:
Another update.
To say the ride was uncomfortable would be putting it mildly. Rachel had tried to lighten the mood with all her dumb ‘Office’ references and jokes but Vanessa just wasn’t able to joke along. The whole conversation with Nick just really brought her down. It wasn’t that she regretted being with Justin, he had nothing to do with it. She honestly never wanted to hurt Nick because he was a really good friend. She just knew how she would feel if she was dating someone who couldn’t and wouldn’t give her their all.

When they stopped in Albuquerque for gas Justin decided that he would rather ride with Vanessa than be by himself with Trace and Joanna so he moved his backpack to Trace’s car while Rachel pumped gas and the rest where inside buying random candies and drinks. He pulled a baseball cap on and some shades praying that he wouldn’t be recognized as he walked into the convenience store. He smiled as he spotted Vanessa and Candice eating and buying some rock candy. He walked up behind Matt reaching around him to get a cup before getting him some Pepsi to drink.

“So that conversation between Nick and Vanessa was intense.” Matt told him as Justin focused more on getting his ice and coke.

“Yeah it was.” Justin told him as he grabbed a lid and a straw for his cup.

“That’s all you have to say?” Matt asked him with a curious look.

“Yeah, I think Vanessa explained everything to him and he should realize now that she loves me. There’s really nothing more to add.” Justin said as he shrugged his shoulders and left Matt standing there.

“Hey baby, Candice and I wanted something to eat. I kind of wanted to go to the restaurant next door.” Vanessa told him as he walked up to the counter to pay for his drink.

“Sure honey, we should ask the others. I’m sure they’re hungry as well.” He responded as he took her hand as they walked back to the vehicles.

“Hey guys Vinnie and I wanted to hit up the mexican restaurant next door, are ya’ll hungry too?” Justin asked once they got to the vehicles.

“Yeah I’m starving!” Trace said as he climbed in the Jeep ready to go eat.

“Are we driving?” Candice asked with a confused look.

“Well yeah, I mean I don’t think the gas station would like us leaving our cars here even though the restaurant is within walking distance.” Justin explained chuckling when she threw him a dirty look.

“I’ll walk if you want to join me Candice.” Vanessa said as Candice fell in step beside her. “Baby you coming?” Vanessa asked Justin as he shook his head.

“No, I’m going to drive Trace since he conveniently got into the passenger’s seat not the driver’s.” Justin responded with an eye roll causing her to giggle.

“So you and Nick’s conversation? What’s up with that?” Candice asked once they were a safe distance from everyone.

“You heard!” Vanessa said in shock since she didn’t know what Rachel did.

“Yeah, someone pushed the button on the walkie talkie. Everyone heard the conversation! You didn’t know?” Candice asked her as they continued walking.

“It had to have been Rachel! Ugh...I’m killing her! Oh my God that means Justin heard it. I haven’t even told him I love him yet. That whole conversation is probably going to make him run for the door.” Vanessa said as she stopped walking.

“I’m sure it won’t. He seemed pretty happy just now. And...And...he didn’t hurt Nick, so that was a good sign, right? I mean Justin loves you, him hearing that conversation probably made him the happiest man in the world. It’ll be fine.” Candice said as she rubbed her best friend’s back encouraging her that everything would be fine.

“Yeah you’re probably right. Sorry for my little freak out.” Vanessa said with a laugh as they continued walking to the restaurant.

“Hey that’s what friends are for, right?” Candice said with a smile.

“It’s about time ya’ll got here. Damn didn’t know it would take ya’ll that long to walk.” Trace said with a smile causing Vanessa to crinkle her nose and throw him a dirty look.

“We were talking.” Candice said as they made their way into the restaurant.

“What were you talking about?” Matt asked as they took a seat.

“About how hot Candice thinks you are man! Duh!” Justin interjected as he pulled out Vanessa’s chair and took a seat beside her. He smiled over at her as he grabbed her small hand in his large one.

“I never said that once in our talk. We were just talking about how you could work Vanessa out so much better if you stopped yelling ‘Watch out for that car!’ while climaxing J.” Candice said with a smirk causing everyone to bust out laughing.

“Oh you made my baby blush.” Vanessa said as she ran her hand over Justin’s red cheeks.

“Do ya’ll have to bring that up every time?” Justin asked with a roll of his head to look at Vanessa.


“We’re not the ones who said it on an HBO special that millions in the world saw.” Joanna said causing everyone to laugh again at Justin’s expense.

“Ugh, let’s just eat.” Justin said trying to change the topic.

*After they finished eating*

“Hey I saw a tattoo shop a couple of shops down. I kind of wanted to check it out. Do ya’ll want to go?” Matt asked as everyone got up from the table.

“Yeah I want to go.” Candice said causing Vanessa and Justin to share a look.

“Yeah I want to go, who knows maybe I’ll get another tattoo.” Justin said as he grabbed Vanessa’s hand dragging her along with him not really giving her a choice.

“I think I’m going to rest in car.” Trace said as Joanna and Rachel and Nick followed him.

“J, seriously don’t you think you have enough?” Vanessa said with a small smile.

“Shut up you know you love guys covered in tats, hell that’s all you date!” Justin said as he wrapped his arms around her as they walked into the tattoo shop.

“I know, you’re the first guy I’ve dated that hasn’t either had a body suit or full arm sleeves.” Vanessa said as they looked at the different styles of tattoos on the walls.

“Oh Brian look at this fairy. I love that.” Candice said as Vanessa walked over to her leaving Justin to peruse the selection on the walls.

“Whatcha thinkin’ about gettin’ Matt?” Justin asked as he walked up to Matt.

“I really don’t know. Are you going to get something?” Matt asked as they looked around some more.

“Yeah Vanessa’s name.” Justin said nonchalantly knowing Vanessa and Candice heard him when they both turned around.

“You better not! That’s like a serious jinx honey!” Vanessa said as she walked up to him and wrapped her arms around his waist.

“Okay then I’ll get your last name. I think it’d be hot to have Beckham on me somewhere.” He said as he wiggled his eyebrows.

“Oh yeah then I’ll get Timberlake tattooed on my pelvic bone right above my panty line.” Vanessa said as she rolled her eyes at Justin.

“Baby that would be hot! I wouldn’t be able to keep my hands off of you. You should do it!” Justin said as he leaned down and kissed her.

“Honey no. I’m not jinxing us at all.” Vanessa said as the shop manager spoke up.

“We can do temporary tattoos if you don’t want anything to be permanent or if you just want to try it out before you get it put on forever.”

“Now I could live with that.” Vanessa said as she looked up into Justin’s eyes.

“Yeah you’re such a pussy couldn’t even get my last name tattooed on you.” Justin said with a laugh as she pushed him.

“Shut up you know I have no problems getting a tattoo but no names. We’re not even married J.” Vanessa told him with a crinkle of her nose as she pushed him again.

“Okay so who wants to go first. You pretty lady?” The shop manager asked.

“Yeah I’ll go first.” Vanessa said as her and Justin walked up to the counter.

“So how do you want the lettering?” The shop manager asked her.

“Um...can I have it in the Script Calligraphy Lettering style and can I have Beckham put on my right side and Timberlake on my left?” Vanessa asked as she looked at the different kinds of lettering they offered.

“Sure did you want it in black ink or in color?” He asked looking at her tattoos on her lower arms which were of two pinup girls one representing Texas and the other representing Mexico which were both in color.

“Um... honey are you getting yours in color or black?” Vanessa asked as she turned towards Justin.

“Black. Yeah Black.” Justin said as the shop manager led his girl to a tattoo artist who had her lay down on the tattoo bed.

“Can you unbutton and pull down your pants down for me a little bit?” The tattoo artist whose name was Aaron asked.

“Yeah sure.” Vanessa said as she unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down a bit revealing her teal lace panty line causing Justin’s heart to skip a beat.

“And can you raise your shirt up a bit?” Aaron asked her.

“Would it be better for you if I just took it off?” Vanessa asked since he was having a hard time positioning the lettering just right.

“Yeah, if you’re comfortable with that.” He said. “I’m going to get the paint ready for the spray paint gun and I’ll be right back.”

“Okay.” Vanessa said as she took off her shirt and handed it to Justin not realizing how hard he was breathing staring at her in her teal lace bra that matched her boy short panties.

“Damn girl, do you realize what you’re doing to me here?” Justin asked as he sat down beside her as she reached for his hand.

“Aw I’m sorry baby. I didn’t mean to turn you on.” Vanessa told him with a shy smile.

“Bullshit. You know what you’re doing.” Justin said with a smirk as he leaned down and kissed her his hands caressing her exposed stomach before running his fingers underneath her panty line causing her to moan.

“Sorry, I’m not interrupting something am I?” Aaron asked as he came back looking at her and Justin.

“Nah man. She’s just horny.” Justin said with a chuckle as Vanessa hit him in the shoulder as Aaron just laughed.

“Hey J, look at Matt and Candice.” Vanessa said as he followed her gaze only to see Candice also laying down on a tattoo bed with Matt sitting beside her. “AH!!” Vanessa yelped as the cold paint hit her skin.

“Sorry.” Aaron said with a chuckle when Justin imitated her.

“Remind me why I’m your girlfriend again?” She asked as she rolled her eyes at Justin.

“Because you love me. Besides, this is me quoting you ‘I love the way my skin tingles when he touches me or when he holds me.’ Yep, sounds like a pretty good reason to be my girl.” Justin told her with a cocky smirk on his face.

“Oh my God. I can’t believe you dared to bring that up! I’m dating a complete dork!” She said as Aaron told her to stand up and that she was done.

She watched as Justin winked at her before taking his shirt off and throwing it at her. She caught it just as he was unbuttoning his jeans sliding them a little down his hips revealing his pelvic bones.

“I’m getting the same thing as her. In the same place.” Justin said as he laid down sprawling out his body for Vanessa’s viewing pleasure.

“Damn you look fucking good.” Vanessa said in a husky voice blushing when she realized she said it out loud.

“See told you she was fucking horny man.” Justin told Aaron with a cocky grin as Vanessa put her shirt back on and buttoned up her pants after the paint had dried before flipping him off as she sat down beside him.

“Baby I’m ready to go to Santa Fe.” Vanessa whined as she traced her fingernail from his adam’s apple down in between his pecs only to travel further down running over his taunt abs causing him to let out a small “Fuck.” Aaron just chuckled when she traced Justin’s belly button with her fingernail causing him to growl.

“Baby girl stop.” Justin said as his hand grabbed her finger. “Seriously, not here not now.” He told her causing her to pout.

“Okay, you’re done man.” Aaron told him as Justin stood up.

“How does it look baby?” Justin asked as he turned towards her.

“Fucking hot baby but I already told you that.” Vanessa said as they paid Aaron and headed over to where Matt and Candice were finishing up.

“Okay lets get out of here.” Justin said as they all left the tattoo shop and headed towards the vehicles.
Chapter End Notes:
I love the feedback guys.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story