Author's Chapter Notes:
Another update.
“Baby that’s so hot.” Justin whispered in Vanessa’s ear as he fingers traveled over the new tattoo baring his last name. Even since she got it put on her he hadn’t been able to keep his hands off of her. Even in the backseat of Trace’s car he couldn’t stop touching her and whispering in her ear. In fact if Rachel and Nick hadn’t been in the car he’s so sure their first time together would have been in the backseat of Trace’s car.

“So you’ve said over and over Justin.” Vanessa whispered back as she turned into his arms. “Yours is pretty hot too.” She whispered as her fingers traced the outline of the letters of her last name.

“My last name looks so good on you baby.” Justin whispered again as his hands cupped her face bringing her closer to him to nibble on her bottom lip.

Vanessa let out a soft sigh as Justin’s lips crushed onto her own. She moaned as his fingers dug into her hips pulling her closer to him and his tongue slipped into her mouth. Their tongues danced that erotic dance that left them light headed and out of breath when they finally pulled apart. Before Vanessa knew it Justin had laid her down on the backseat laying his body partially on top of hers as his hands grazed her sides as he licked her neck tasting her chocolate body powder. His hands lifted her shirt revealing the new tattoo that bore his last name and he gave her a cocky smirk before he moved down her body and kissed the tattoo that was driving him crazy and making him want to take her right then and there.

“Seriously? Ya’ll are going to do that right now? You can’t wait until we get to the hotel?” Rachel asked as she spotted them in the rearview mirror.

“Sorry Rach. Justin got a little carried away.” Vanessa said as she kissed Justin real quick before pushing him away as she sat back up.

“Yeah her new tattoo is driving me crazy. I might just have to ride in another vehicle.” Justin said with a chuckle as he noticed Vanessa’s pout.

“What new tattoo?” Nick asked as he turned and look at them both. They had both agreed they wouldn’t tell anyone they were just temporary ones.

“These.” Vanessa and Justin replied as they lifted up their shirts showing off their brand new tats.

“Oh my God Ya’ll got each other’s last names tattooed on your bodies ” Nick practically shouted at them as he looked from Vanessa to Justin then back to Rachel in shock.

“Dude, calm down don’t have a heart attack they’re just temporary, take a deep breath.” Justin told Nick as he laughed.

“You weren’t supposed to tell J.” Vanessa said as she snuggled up against him.

“Sorry baby, but I thought he was going to die of a heart attack ” Justin said as he threw her a smile and kissed her nose.

“Yeah Yeah...turn on the radio Rach.” Vanessa said as she rolled down the window and leaned back onto Justin before propping her feet up out the window. She pulled down her cheap sunglasses that she had bought from the gas station. “Babe you want some YooHoo?” She asked Justin as she opened a bottle.

“I seriously don’t know why you love that stuff.” Justin said with a smirk as she stuck her tongue out at him.

“It’s the best! Seriously!” She responded with a laugh before she took a drink and started to sing quietly along with the radio.

Summertime is finally here
That old ballpark, man, is back in gear
Out on 49
Man I can see the lights

School's out and the nights roll in
Man, just like a long lost friend
You ain't seen in a while
And can't help but smile


And it's two bare feet on the dashboard
Young love and an old Ford
Cheap shades and a tattoo
And a Yoo-Hoo bottle on the floorboard


“See even Kenny Chesney put it in his song! Now try and tell me its gross!” She said with a laugh at the face Justin made.

“I don’t care about what some country star put in his song. That shit is gross and always will be.” Justin said as took the YooHoo bottle out of her hands keeping it out of her reach.

Perfect song on the radio
Sing along 'cause it's one we know
It's a smile, it's a kiss
It's a sip of wine, it's summertime
Sweet summertime


Temperature says 93
Down at the Deposit and Guarantee
But that swimmin' hole
It's nice and cold

Bikini bottoms underneath
But the boys' hearts still skip a beat
When them girls shimmy off
Them old cutoffs


“Oh my God! J, give me back my drink!” Vanessa shouted as she tried to grab it from his reach.

“How bad do you want it?”Justin asked as he wiggled his eyebrows. “Bad enough to give me a kiss?”

“Let me think about that.” Vanessa said as she giggled at Justin’s shocked face.

And it's two bare feet on the dashboard
Young love and an old Ford
Cheap shades and a tattoo
And a Yoo-Hoo bottle on the floorboard

Perfect song on the radio
Sing along 'cause it's one we know
It's a smile, it's a kiss
It's a sip of wine, it's summertime
Sweet summertime

The more things change
The more they stay the same
Don't matter how old you are
When you know what I'm talkin' 'bout
Yeah baby when you got


“That seriously hurt baby girl.” Justin said with a pout as he opened her YooHoo bottle and took a sip. ‘Okay so it really isn’t that bad but anything to mess with my girl.’ Justin thought as he continued drinking it in front of her to mess with her.

“Ugh quit drinking it. You said you didn’t like it.” Vanessa whined as she tried to grab the bottle from him. “Okay fine...J, I’ll kiss you just give me back my drink.” Vanessa told him as she leaned up and kissed him on the lips distracting him enough to get her drink back.

Two bare feet on the dashboard
Young love and an old Ford
Cheap shades and a tattoo
And a Yoo-Hoo bottle rollin' on the floorboard

Perfect song on the radio
Sing along 'cause it's one we know
It's a smile, it's a kiss
It's a sip of wine, it's summertime
Sweet summertime


“See sweetheart, that wasn’t so hard.” Justin said with a smirk as he kissed her nose.

“Seriously J, Tennessee should disown you. First, you don’t know how to two-step. Second, you put down Kenny Chesney. Third, you put down YooHoo. Come on.” Rachel said with a giggle as she watched them in the rearview mirror.

“No one asked you for your opinion Rach!” Justin said as he threw a candy wrapper at her.

“Way to be mature Justin.” Nick said with an eye roll causing everyone to laugh.
Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is always welcomed.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story