Story Notes:
sorry the title is bad but i worked hard tryin 2 make this as good as i can. some scenes may be lame but i tried my best.
Justin Timberlake was walking to his car from the gym. When he had almost reached the car, his cousin Rachel, walked up to him. She had a girl with her. The girl wasn't more than 3 years younger than Justin.

“Hi, J,” Rachel greeted.

“Hey, Rach. What's up?”

“This is my friend Nicole. I knew her from high school. She just moved here.”

Justin looked at Nicole. She used blue forearm crutches, had long dirty blonde hair pulled into a pony tail & blue eyes. A shy smile along with a stunned look crossed her face.

Rachel smiled slyly, knowing Nicole had had a crush on Justin since *NSYNC. She nudged Nicole slightly.

“Nice to meet you,” Justin said, smiling.

“Uh, y-you too.” Nicole made Rachel follow her a few feet away. “H-he’s your cousin?!” she asked shocked.

“Yeah, didn’t I tell you?” the girl replied cooly.

“No! God, he’s the hottest man alive & you know I like him! Why didn’t you tell me?”

Suddenly, Justin’s voice broke their conversation. “Hey, you guys want to join me for lunch?”

Again, Rachel nudged her until Nicole said, “We’d love too.”

LUNCH - The trio went to a nice little restaurant that wasn't crowded.

“So, Nicole, what do you do?” Justin asked.

“I work at the youth center, reading to kids & helping with homework. Whatever they need me to do.”

“That’s cool. I love when people help kids.”

The conversation went on. It wasn't about much, just general discussion.

This whole time, Rachel was smiling, watching the awkward flirting & conversation that went between the two.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story