Author's Chapter Notes:
AN:sry the chapters short.
Tonight was Justin & Nicole's 1 year anniversary. Justin had something special planned. He lit candles around the dining room.

When Nicole showed up, they had steak, potatoes, salad, & white wine.

“Justin, that dinner was incredible,” she told him as they sat on the couch.

“Thank you. Hey, I got you something to celebrate.”

“I didn’t get you anything.”

“I got you, that’s my gift. Now close your eyes.” She did as told & he went to the kitchen. When he came back, he said, “open.”

On the coffee table was a chocolate cupcake. Nicole saw something sparkle. “What’s that?”

“A cupcake. It’s the perfect desert,” he answered, smiling.

“Not that.” She broke open the treat & inside was a beautiful promise ring. The stone was heart-shaped & red. “Justin, this is amazing.”

“An amazing ring for an amazing woman. I love you,” he whispered.

“You’re an amazing man & you're so good to me. I love you, too.”

They softly kissed after he slipped the ring on her finger.

THE END!

Completed
MrsTimberlake18 is the author of 41 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked a new love also liked 317 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story