Author's Chapter Notes:
sorry it took so long 2 end this fic. i have writer's block so i dont know how long my next fic will take. i still have 2 work it out & get it solid.
Soon, the family all sat in front of the fireplace. Justin sat on the floor, Nicole leaning on his shoulder. He smiled looking at how beautiful she was even when she slept.

Lynn smiled, glad to see her son so happy. She had watched him get his heart broken so many times. She knew that he had found the right girl.

Justin smiled at his parents, lifted Nicole in his arms & carried her to bed.

CHRISTMAS MORNING Nicole opened her eyes & snuggled close to Justin as she saw him waking up. “Morning, Babe.”

“A wonderful morning it is, Sweetie.” He kissed the top of her head.

“You're actually talking? Did you already have your cereal?” she asked eyeing him. A smile played on her lips.

He smiled back & let her turn on her back so she didn’t have to lie on her left side. He knew it was hard for her to be on her left. “No “ well, yeah I did. But I’d still be happy if I didn’t. Who can't be happy on Christmas?”

“True. Very true. Merry Christmas, Boy.”

“Merry Christmas, Baby Girl.” he kissed her softly & lay his head against hers. He felt so peaceful.

Nicole felt so loved laying in Justin’s arms. She never thought it’d happen. Of course any girl wouldn’t believe it if they were dating Justin Timberlake but for her, it was different. She never thought she’d find someone as sweet as him.

Their moment was soon ruined as they heard 3 sets of footsteps running up the stairs. “He’s not up yet, guys. Let him sleep longer,” Lynn called.

Justin laughed, instantly recognizing the giggles of his 2 step-brothers. “Guess dad & Lisa are here already.”

“Let’s get dressed. You're brothers are probably waiting for presents.”

DOWNSTAIRS, ½ HOUR LATER, 4 year old Stephen asked, “Justin, who that?”

“This is my girlfriend Nicole. She came with me to visit.” He picked the little boy up & hugged him.

“Justin, look!” 9 year old Jonathan tugged on Justin’s pants. “Santa ate the cookies at your house, too!”

“Yes, he did, Big Guy.”

“Can we open presents now?”

Justin looked to his parents & step-parents. They all knew what he had gotten for Nicole.

“Come on,” Grandma Sadie said. “They’re by the tree.”

An hour later, Jonathan & Stephen opened their gifts from Justin. They got X-Boxes but had to promise to be extra good for Randy & Lisa in order to play.

Nicole sat with Lynn & Lisa at the counter. Sadie had gone home to start pies for dinner. “I swear, he acts like he’s still their age. He’s 24 for Goodness Sake.” Lynn laughed.

They were watching Justin play with the boys.

“So, how long have you 2 been together?” Lisa asked.

“Just about a year. We’ve both been so busy, we haven’t had time to start our lives til now.”

Both women looked at how she gazed at him & smiled. ‘You really love him, don’t you?” Lynn commented.

“Absolutely. He’s my everything.”

“Hey, Girl. Time I give you your gift,” Justin said coming in.

Everyone followed them back into the living room.

“1st, mine for you.” Justin gave Nicole a small box.

Inside was a beautiful charm bracelet. “Justin, this is so pretty. Thank you.” She hugged him tight.

“A music note because you inspire me everyday. A heart because you're the love of my life & a star because you shine the brightest in my world.”

It was so poetic & romantic that all the women started to cry. He kissed her temple seeing as the boys & parents were still in the room.

Wiping the tears from her eyes, Nicole said, “ok, my turn.” She reached behind the tree & pulled out a blue Yamaha guitar.

“Oh my, God, Baby! I can't believe you bought this for me!”

“Well, I know you had your eye on it.”

He kissed her once more & starts playing chords. “Merry Christmas,” everyone said.
Chapter End Notes:
THE END

Completed
MrsTimberlake18 is the author of 41 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story