Author's Chapter Notes:
ok so we're back!! after a long time!! enjoy!!
CHAPTER ELEVEN
JEN

After the heavy promotion my album and 'The Secret Lives of Bees' Justin and I finally got to go away on a vacation. We left his golf tournament in Vegas and went to Maui, that's where I picked. I figured since it was about to get cold we'd better go somewhere warm to enjoy it.

On the plane Justin was giving me the silent treatment. I had invited J.C. and his new girlfriend along with us. I told him that Justin and I were going on a vacation he mentioned how he was planing on taking one as well. So I invited him to come along. I turned to look at Justin playing with his phone and looking at the driver. I thought about the argument we had.

"Baby, scratch my beard." I reached over to scratch his beard and kissed his neck. I thought this was a good time to tell him.

"J...I need to tell you something."

"What is it?" He ran his hand up my leg, paying attention to the t.v.

"I invitedJ.C.andhisgirlfrendtomaui." I said really fast. He turned his head to me. Ok now he was mad.

"You did what?" He sat up against the head board.

"I invi-"

"I know what you did. Why?!"

"I thought it would be nice to have a friend along fo-"

"No, what you thought was, I'll just not tell Justin he wouldn't care since he always says yes to me... Not this time you need to discuss this with me first before doing something stupid like calling J.C."

"Whoa hold up." Time out! I got up off the bed. "Who do you think you're talking to?"

"I'm talking to you!"

"No, you're not talking to me! I'm not a child you don't talk down to me, I'm defiantly not one of those hoes you sleep with, I'm your wife-"

"My Wife doesn't go behind my back ask another man to come on a vacation...I'm going to get ice." He snatched the bucket of the table and the next thing I heard was the door slam. He didn't come back till close to 3:30 in the morning I could smell alcohol mix with an unfamiliar perfume.


We spent the next morning getting ready, only speaking to each other when we had to. Later that evening the car pulled into the hotel through the back and our chauffeur opened Justin's door while two bell boys got our bags. Justin helped me out of the car and as he did so two flashes went off, paps knew where you were at all times. Justin held my hand as we walked around the car, first contact we'd had all day. The hotel concierge led us to the elevator and leading us straight to our room.

"Welcome to Wailea Beach Villas Mr and Mrs Timberlake. I hope your visit will be a pleasurable one, my name is Keon if you need anything." He lead us to our suite. "Your suite is set as you requested Mr. Timberlake." Keon opened the door and Justin lead me in, followed by the bell boys.

"Thank you." While Justin tipped the bell boys I went to explore the room, it was beautiful. A full living room and kitchen. I walked into the bedroom that had a king size bed with pink and yellow rose petals. I sat my purse in the chair when a light flickered from the corner of my eye. I walked into the bathroom and was in awe.

The room was lit with candles and rose peatls all over the floor, around the tub and in it. I bent down to see if the water was warm, yep it was more than warm. He always went out of his way to do these kind of things.

"Damn Justin why you always do this," I said out loud to myself.

"Do what?" He leaned against the door frame.

"This!" I said waving my arms. "Maui, rose petals,candles."

"Because...you deserve it." He walked up to me invading my personal space. I examined his features, deep blue eyes, pink lips, his crazy beard every time he took a break he broke from shaving too. I couldn't help but smile. "Why are you smiling?"

"Because of this," I said pulling on his beard.

"You don't like it."

"I love it, its sexy it lets me see another side of you." I ran my fingers through it. He leaned in to me kiss me, I instantly wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I would like to see another side of you now," he whispered against my lips. He pulled me closer to him moving his hands under my shirt. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach, I had a feeling that tonight I was going to get closer to my husband then I ever had.


The next morning Justin and I sat out on that patio enjoying our breakfast. Our personal chef poured Justin's coffee and I turned my attention to the scenery it was absolutely beautiful.

"Damn I chose a good spot," I said breaking the silence.

"Yeah you did." He ran his hand up my inner thigh under the table. The chef offered me coffee but I declined. I watched the chef leave when I took a piece of bacon, leaned back in my chair and raised my leg laying it lazily on Justin's. Giving him a small peak. He smirked taking a bite of his eggs, I knew his mind drifted back to last night I know mine did. We had a very productive night, enjoy each other with a lot of apologizing. Justin's phone buzzed on the table.

"Hey man." I watched him talk on the phone and looked back at the chef who was busy cleaning up. I skillfully untied the knot of his robe with my toes and ran my foot down his chest. He looked at me as if I didn't know what I was doing. I took a bite of my beacon lowering my foot to his belly button playing with the little hairs. "We'll probably meet up with you around one?...yeah...ok bye."

"Who was that?"

"J.C. he said that he just got here."

"Here at the hotel?"

"Yeah." I nodded and looked back to see the chef gone.

"What should we do for the next three hours?"

"What do you have in mind?"


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story