CHAPTER TWELVE.
JUSTIN.

"Baby, scratch my beard," I told Jen as we sat watching TV a few nights later. Jen moved closer to me and scratched my beard before kissing my neck.

"J...I need to tell you something," she said slowly.

"What is it?" I asked and ran my hand up her leg slowly, too busy looking at the TV to notice her squirming.

"I invited J.C.andhisgirlfriendtomaui." I stopped what I was doing and turned to face her. Did I just hear right? Or was I going crazy?

"You did what?" I asked her sitting up, she looked away from me for a moment.

"I invi-" she began and I took a deep breath in.

"I know what you did," I told her and glared at her. "Why?"

"I thought it would be nice to have a friend along fo-" she tried again but I interrupted her.

"No what you thought was I'll just not tell Justin he wouldn't care since he always says yes to me. Not this time you need to discuss this with me first before doing something stupid like calling J.C," I told her. I was mad. Not at the fact that she didn't tell me but because it was JC. JC! How could she? She was crazy!

"Whoa hold up," she said getting off the bed. "Who do you think you're talking to?"

"I'm talking to you!" I told her, pointing at her. She shook her head in anger.

"No, you're not talking to me. I'm not a child, so you don't talk down to me, I'm definitely not one of those hoes sleep with, I'm your wife-" She ranted. Yeah my wife who never listens to a word I say about JC.

"My Wife doesn't go behind my back ask another man to come on a vacation," I snapped and got up out of bed grabbing the bucket of ice by the bedside. "I'm going to get ice."


Ok so I didn't really go get ice. I went to Trace's room and sat through three or four antagonizing hours of him flirting with Shelia. For some reason they had both decided to hang out tonight, and when I showed up they didn't look too pleased with me.

"T," I called and watched my best friend molest Jen's assistant, literally. "I'm going to my room to sleep."

"Ok," Trace nodded, he didn't even look up. I rolled my eyes and pulled myself out of the chair I was sitting in, nearly falling over as I did so causing Shelia to push Trace off her and stand up.

"Justin," she said and grabbed my arm as I made my way towards the door. "Why don't you just stay here? You're too drunk."

"I am not!" I snapped and shoved her away from me, causing Trace to stand up angrily and grab my other arm.

"Yeah you are," he said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Like you care," I retorted, "Besides I know when I'm not wanted."

Trace sighed and looked at Sheila, "Can you call Tiny to come get him?"

"Ok," Shelia nodded and left the room to call Tiny. I glared at Trace who raised an eyebrow at me.

"So you wanna tell me what's going on?" he asked and I laughed in his face.

"Oh, so you care now?" I asked him bitterly.

"What do you mean?" he asked back and glared at me, "I wasn't the one who came storming in her like a crazy person and drinking themselves into oblivon okay? So just tell me what's going on."

"Fine," I sighed dramatically and looked around the room. "Jen invited JC to Maui with us."

"She did what?" Trace asked, taken aback for a moment.

"She asked JC to come on our honeymoon with us," I repeated.

"Are you serious?" Trace asked trying not to laugh and I rolled my eyes.

"Does it look as if I'm joking?" I snapped and slapped his shoulder as he burst out laughing. "It's not funny! How would you like it if it were you?"

"I wouldn't be here with you if it were me," Trace told me and shook his head. "I'd be trying to talk it out with my wife."

"Well then you don't know your wife," I told him just as Shelia walked in. "Jen thinks I over reacted."

"Well..." Trace began and I shook my head.

"Please don't say you agree with her ok?" I told him, "Because you know it's wrong."

"What's wrong?" Shelia asked me, coming up to us and wrapping an arm around Trace's waist.

"Inviting another man with you on your honeymoon," I told her pointedly before Trace could open his big mouth. "Would you do such a stupid thing?"

"Well.." Shelia began and I nodded.

"You see! Even she wouldn't do it!" I told Trace.

"Well I didn't actually..." Shelia tried again before there was a knock at the door allowing her to let out a long sigh. "I think Tiny is here."

"Well then," I smiled and gave a small bow, "I am gone. Gone to tell Jen what a bad idea this all was. Goodbye."


All the way to Maui I was quiet, silently hoping JC would call and somehow have some miracle that would force him to cancel and all the time Jen kept staring at me, hoping I would say something.

But once we got to the hotel, everything seemed to fade away when she saw the room I had booked for us and once we were left alone we began talking, forgetting all about a certain someone called J.C Chasez.

"Damn Justin why you always do this," Jen's voice called and I walked over to the bathroom where she was standing in awe of what lay before her.

"Do what?" I asked, leaning against the door frame.

"This!" She exclaimed waving her arms. "Maui, rose petals,candles."

"Because...you deserve it," I told her and walked up to where she was standing, causing her to smile. "Why are you smiling?"

"Because of this," she said pulling on my beard.

"You don't like it," I laughed and she shook her head.

"I love it," she replied running her fingers through it, "It's sexy. It lets me see another side of you."

I smiled and leaned in to kiss her, making her wrap her arms around my neck. I felt my whole body tingle and pulled her closer.

"I would like to see another side of you now," I whispered huskily against her lips and moved my hands under her shirt. I slowly helped her out of her shirt and let my lips make their way over to her ear. "You smell nice."

"You're not too bad yourself," she grinned and worked on the buttons of my shirt, but I stopped her. "Don't you want to join me?"

I shook my head, "This is all you baby." I smiled and kissed her again, slipping my hands behind her back and swiftly removing her bra, letting it fall to the ground. "Just get ready to relax ok?"

"Ok," she smiled, but as I turned to leave she clung to my hand. "Just..." I grinned and pulled her to me again, I knew she would not want me to leave her.

"Fine," I smiled and kissed her again, deeper than before and allowing my hands to softly knead her left breast, causing her to let out a really low moan. Quickly I helped her out of her jeans and pulled her panties over her hips, and as she stepped out of them I lifted her up off the floor, making her wrap her legs around my waist and pressing herself against my own jeans. I suppressed a moan and somehow managed to place her slowly in the tub.

Once she was in she looked up at me, expecting me to follow. I looked first at her then down at my fully clothed body, raising an eyebrow at her. She smirked and reached over to me, ripping my shirt off and kissing my hungrily before helping me out of the rest of my clothes.

"I'm sorry," she whispered in my ear as I kissed her back and climbed into the tub with her.

"It's ok," I whispered back, wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her to me, pressing our bodies together. She let out a low moan as we slowly submerged ourselves into the water so that we were up to our waists in water.

I slowly let me hands move over her curves and down her body, between her legs and as I sat down in the tub, i pulled her closer and slid a finger into her. She groaned deeply and moved even closer to me, brushing her lips against mine.

"Justin," she hissed as my finger moved quickly but slowly within her folds.

"Jen," I panted back and kissed her deeply, letting my tongue into her open mouth and exploring her own tongue. I quickly and swiftly removed my finger, making Jen protest just a bit and pulling her on top of me so we were aligned. "Are you ready baby?" She nodded and lowered herself onto me. I let out a moan as the feel of her skin and the warm water hit me, she felt so good that I could feel her clenching tightly around me. "Shit."

"Is everything ok?" she asked, getting a bit off guard and I looked up at her. Nodding as she moved her hips in a figure eight around me.

"Yeah," I whispered and placed a hand behind her neck before pulling her to me and kissing her. "Perfect. You?"

"Same," she smiled and kissed me back. "I love you. I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too," I answered back and kissed her again, harder and stronger. "I love you too. Now move with me baby."


About half an hour later we still lay in the tub, with her back against my chest.

"Damn we make such a mess," I laughed and kissed her neck. She laughed back and raised her hand to rub my cheek.

"Yeah but we had fun," she grinned and I nodded.

"We sure did," I whispered and nibbled on her shoulder before moving my lips up to her mouth and kissing her. "But I can always do with some more. Wanna move this to the bedroom?"

"Ok," she whispered as I moved my hand down her waist and between her legs. "In a bit."

"If you insist," I smirked and kissed her again, "But I won't be liable for my actions." She laughed and shook her head as I moved my hand further down and easily slipped my fingers into her, causing her to let out a short gasp.

"Justin!" she giggled and I kissed her neck, pretending I had no clue what she was protesting to.

"Hmm?" I murmured and let my fingers work their magic on her. She groaned and pressed herself to my hand. "Baby calm down." But I knew she wouldn't and smirked as she moved her hips more and more with me, lifting them off the bottom of the tub and allowing my to pull her closer so I could remove my fingers and enter her from behind.

She let out another soft moan as I entered her really slowly and moved her against me, leaning into her and kissing her neck as I did so.

"I love you too much," I told her and she nodded in agreement, too busy concentrating on the pleasure I was giving her before answering with a simple "me too."



The next morning, we had managed to move to the bedroom and continued to enjoy each other both inside and out before passing out, we were sitting at the patio enjoying our breakfast when JC decided to call.

"Hey man," I answered as I picked it up, I didn't want to get Jen angry with me already.

"Uh, hey.." JC replied sounding unsure of why I was being so damn nice to him. "So we just got in..."

"Yeah ok," I nodded and watched Jen as she skillfully managed to untie my robe with her toe and ran her foot down my chest to the belly button, playing with the little hairs.

"Yeah so you guys wanna meet up later?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, we'll probably meet up with you around one?" I asked.

"Yeah in the lobby?" he replied and again I nodded.

"Yeah ok bye." And I hung up before he could talk anymore and I could focus on my wife.

"Who was that?" she asked once I placed the phone down on the table. I shrugged and looked at her with a smile.

"J.C. he said that he just got here," I replied and played with her toes.

"Here at the hotel?"

"Yeah," I said slowly and she nodded before checking to make sure the chef had disappeared.

"What should we do for the next three hours?" she smirked and I grinned back.

"What do you have in mind?" I said and pulled her closer to me by her foot before swiftly and gently moving her onto my lap. She giggled and moved in to kiss me.

"Oh trust me," she murmured against my lips. "You'll enjoy it."


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story