CHAPTER THIRTEEN.
JEN.

I was sitting poolside watching two little girls play marco polo, making me think of Kia and I when we use to play as little girls so I began to draw a sketch of them when J.C. came up.

"Hey Jenn."

"Hey." I watched him sit in the beach chair next to me. "Where's Justin?"

"He said he had to stop by your room for something." I nodded and continued with my sketching.

"Are these yours?" He reached over, picking up my black leather folder with some of my drawings peaking out. I smiled and nodded watching him examine them. I was nervous, the only people who knew about them were my family and Kia, I hadn't let Justin see them yet. "They're beautiful."

"Thanks, its something I do when I'm relaxing."

"I paint."

"Really?"

"Mostly oil painting, it's like when I'm painting everything that happened that day disappears."

"Same for me, other than singing...it's like my safe haven ya know?" I said looking in his eyes and couldn't help but get lost in them.

"Yeah I do," he whispered staring back. I turned my attention back to the papers in front of me.

"J.C.?" J.C's girlfriend Ashley came over in a black tiny bikini. She sat on the end of his chair and pecked his lips. I watched their interaction with each other, J.C. seemed crazy about her.

"Hi Jennifer."

"Hi, have you seen Justin?" I wondered what was taking him so long.

"Here he comes," she said pointing to the entrance. I watched him walk down the stairs clean shaved, wearing a blue polo and swim trunks towel around his neck.

"What took you so long?" I asked when he came over.

"I had to change," he said sitting down at the end of my chair. J.C. handed me my papers and I put them in my folder.

"Baby come in the water with me," Ashley said pulling J.C's arm.

"Jenn did you bring the lotion?"

"Yeah." I reached in my purse pulling it out. J pulled his shirt off and I raised my dress up my thighs moving up behind him and kissing his neck. "Why you shave?" I poured lotion in my hand.

"I got tired of you pulling on it." I laughed rubbing lotion on his back and moved to his chest.

"You liked it," I whispered in his ear. He ran his hands up my legs.

"Yeah I did." He turned his head over his right shoulder I pecked his lips.

"Done," I said leaning back and pulling my strapless dress up over my chest. Justin stood up turning to me rubbing his chest making it even.

"You getting in the water?" He asked.

"Just my feet I'm not getting my hair wet." I followed him and sat on the edge of the pool watched him walk down the pool stairs and swim to where I was.


That Evening 11:35


You're gonna be a shining star, in fancy clothes, and fancy ca-ars.

And then you'll see, you're gonna go far,

Cause everyone knows, just who you are-are.


So live your life, ay ay ay.

Your steady chasing that paper,

Just live your life (Oh!), ay ay ay.

You got no time for no hata's

Just live your life (Oh!), ay ay ay.

No telling where it'll take ya,

Just live your life (Oh!), ay ay ay.

Cause I'm a paper chaser,


T.I.'s Live Your Life blared in the club. Justin , J.C. Ashley, and I partied in the VIP section of this new club. Justin and I grinned against each other, having a good time. The song changed to Justin's My Love. Justin pulled me close to him when J.C. came up.

"Hey man can I cut in?" I looked at J and I could tell he wanted to say no.

"Sure," I said before he could answer. I looked and Justin quietly telling him it was ok.


2:40am


The bell rang and the doors opened, the guests got off I walked in going to my corner and Justin to his. Justin got in an argument with J.C. at the club luckily no one heard them. Once we made it to our floor I walked straight into our room opening it letting it close on Justin.

I sat my purse on the counter and walked into the bedroom and into the closet. I changed into t-shirt and sweats.

"Jenn I'm sorry." J leaned against the closet door frame.

"I know you are." I walked past him and into bed.


I was sitting on the couch messing with the web cam trying to fix it so I can see Sara for the first time in four days.

"Jaaay! I need your help." Justin came in talking on his phone.

"Mamma said she's ready."

"We'll be ready too if you'll help me."

"I told you what to do." Justin fixed it and Lynn poped up on the screen

"Your such a butt hole." He was really annoying me

"Yeah but you love me." He pecked my lips and sat next to me."Hey Mamma."

"Hey looks like you two are having a good time."

"We're having a blast," Justin said smiling.

"Good, here comes Ms Sara." Paul sat her down on Lynn's lap.

"Dadda!" she squealed at the screen.

"Hey Munchkin." Justin's eyes were lit up.

"Who's that?" Lynn said pointing.

"Mama!" Everyone lauaghed at the way she said my name.

"Hi baby I miss you."


Later that night J.C.,Ashley,Justin and I went to dinner together and during dinner J.C. was acting a little strange, like he didn't want to be there. I don't know if he was upset with Justin about last night or tired of being here.

"Did you notice J.C. tonight?" I asked as we walked in to our villa.

"No why?"

"He just seemed not interested in our conversation," I said taking off my earrings walking in to the room.

"Maybe he had something on his mind." I fiddled with my zipper Justin moved my hands pulling down my zipper.

"Maybe." Justin kissed my neck pulling me close to him. His right hand moved to between my legs.

"J not tonight, we need a break."

"OK," He said going over to the closet.

"That's it? No groping trying to convince me?"

"Nope."

"Wow!"

"Plus I think my dick is gonna fall off if we keep going like we have," he said from the closet

"Justin Timberlake! I wouldn't want your fans to know you ain't puttin it down."

"OOH!" The door bell rang before he could respond. "I'll get it, I'm not done with you." He hit my bare behind.

"OW!" I walked back into the closet getting a cute nightie when I heard J.C's voice.

"I want to talk to her."

"For what?" I put my robe on and walked into the living room. "Go home J.C. you have a girlfriend stop coming after my wife!"

"OR What?" Justin walked up to J.C's but face luckily I got there in time.

"Justin!" I went over to him putting my hand on his chest. "It's ok, just give us a minute."

"No, what ever he wants to say he can say in front of me." I just nodded my head, he is the head of our family and he had the right to know.

"What is it J.C.?"

"I really need to speak to you in private."

"Well you can't, so you have five minutes." He looked at Justin then me.

"I know why you were attacked."

"What do you mean?"

"Hannah was stalking Justin before the break in..." I felt my heart drop in my stomach. "Justin knew that Hannah was dangerous and didn't do anything ab-"

"J.C. can you leave please." I knew it had to be true because J didn't deny it.

"I'm really sorry Jenn." I watched him turn around and walk out the door.

"You promised me." My nose started to burn and my eyes welled up with tears. I turned to face him and he wouldn't even look me in the eyes. "I want you to tell me every detail from beginning to the end." I moved to the couch. I was tired of running, been there done. I watched him pull a chair and sat it in front of me. We spent the whole night of him telling me everything from the time she tried to make moves on him back in Australia to him knocking on her door that night.


The next day was somber we spoke I was pleasant considering the news I received the night before. When he would reach out to touch me I would tense up something he definitely noticed.

"Are you afraid of me Jennifer?" We were in the middle of a silent dinner he chose to speak.

"You packed for tomorrow?" I asked standing up taking his plate and mine.

"I'll pack in the morning." I scraped the food in the trash he barely touched his.

"Food wasn't good?" I put them in the sink and washed my hands.

"I wasn't that hungry." He put his hands in his pockets.

"Why'd you stay for dinner?"

"To be close to you," he said taking the towel out of my hands lacing our fingers together. "I'm sorry, please forgive me."

"I already did." I pulled my hands away and headed to the bedroom.

"Jenn!"

"I said I know Justin," I sighed climbing into bed.

"I don't think you do," He said and watched me pull the covers over my head. "Jen."

"Justin seriously... Just go to bed," I grumbled and swatted his hands away as he tried to pull down the covers.

"Fine," He snapped and grabbed a pillow from behind him before clambering off the bed. "If you'd rather listen to that moron JC then I'm sleeping on the couch!"

"He's not a moron," I called after him as he walked out of the room. "At least he told me the truth." I said to my self letting sleep come over me.


Justin used his key to open the front door to let us in.

"Mom!?"

"In the kitchen!" Justin led us through the foyer and family room to the kitchen on the way I could hear Sara blabbing to her grandmother. "Look who's here!"

"Ma-ma!" She waved her little arms squealing.

"Hey baby, mommy missed you." I picked her up and kissed her puffy cheeks. She laughed at Justin over my shoulder making funny faces. I passed her to him.

"Did you have a good trip?" Lynn asked putting what looked like cookies in the oven.

"It was great." I lied.

"Justin?"

"Yeah...it was good." He smiled and looked at me.

"I'm glad y'all enjoyed yourselves Im going to go get her bags." I turned to Justin who was busy playing with Sara.


Justin pulled the car in the driveway and parked the car. I opened my door getting out opening the back seat of the passenger side.

"That's ok I got her," Justin said passing me the keys and her bags. Once inside I put her bags by the steps and put her cookies on the kitchen counter.

"I'm heading over to Trace's!"

"Ok." I went back in the foyer when he was heading out the door with Sara.

"Wait leave Sara..."

"We'll be only a few minutes." Who did he think was going over Trace's? I hadn't had any time with Sara!

"I haven't had any time with her!"

"I said we'll only be a few minutes," He said slamming the front door.

A few minutes my ass. He was gone for two hours and I was sitting in the living room reading a magazine when I heard the garage door go up. I went into the kitchen and waited for him to come through the door when he did I grabbed a sleeping Sara from his arms and ran to her room enjoying my time with her.


"So how's the fam?" Kia asked over the phone. We've been keeping touch over the phone for the past month its nice to talk to her again we decided to keep things in the past and move on.

"Hey can I ask you a question do you remember Hannah from Australia?"

"Yeah, why?"

"She's the one who broke into the house."

"What!? really?"

"Yeah."

"I remember you telling me how she was trying to be all over Justin, when I was there. She was hanging around this girl, ummm she was tall, brunette, almost flat chested, don't ask me why I remember that part." I let out a giggle. "Anyway I can't remember her name I want to say Shely?"

"Shely?" When she said Shely and the person she described it sounded a lot like Ashley. "You mean Ashley?"

"That's it." I started to put the pieces together.

"You know what girl. Im'a have to call you back." I had to tell Justin about this new revelation.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story