Author's Chapter Notes:
Ok guys here's the next chapter will have a few more by monday :) it's been a while but i've been away.... so enjoy!!
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
JEN.

The next morning I told Justin about what Kia told me about Ashley and Hannah as usual he was upset but more at the fact that I was talking to Kia again I really couldn't understand why that is still an issue with him I've learn to forgive maybe not forget but he could at least try to make an effort.
We've been planning Sara’s birthday party ever since we got home from Maui its been mostly Justin making the plans trying to schedule it around the time he will be heading to New York for business next week.

"What do you mean Ashley knows about Hannah?" Justin asked me with wide eyes. "How?"
"Apparently they were hanging out in Australia," I answered he almost dropped the balloons he was holding.
"What do you mean apparently?" He asked, Here we go.
"Well according to Kia.." I began I could see Justin ears perk up
"Kia? Well then.." He started I just sighed getting frustrated.
"Justin," I placed my hand on his arm, "It's over ok? We're over it."
"Well I'm not," he said turning away from me. "She hurt my best friend. She hurt you. How can you be so forgiving to her?"
"Because we've been friends for a long time," What did he expect for me to not talk ever again did he forget that I had a best friend as well I watched him shake his head.
"So?" What did he mean So. "If it were Trace that did that to me or her... The point is I wouldn't forgive him ok?"
Yeah right, I said in my head.
"I know but I'm not you," I replied softly. I missed my friend and I wanted to mention about Trace forgiving him but I knew that would start another argument and today wasn't about us it was about our baby. Justin was busy with the balloons when my phone rang in the kitchen.
"Hello?"
"Hey, were on our way with the cake be there in five."
"OK see you then." I walked back into the living room.
"Where is Trace anyway? Wasn't he supposed to be here with the damn cake already?" J asked.
"Shelia just called," I said and walked up behind him. "They'll be here in a few moments." Just as the words came out of my mouth the door bell rang.
"Thank God!" Justin went to the door. I was busy curling the streamers on the balloons when my phone rang. I looked at the caller id.
"Hey."
"We're at the side door." I walked in the kitchen and opened the side door for Trace.
"Birthday cake for MS Sara."
"Great just put on the counter. Hey girl." I smiled and gave Sheila a hug. I followed behind Trace and Shelia watching him take the brown cover off. "Wow it's beautiful." I looked down at the Dora Explora theme cake with Sara's name written in purple. "It looks better than in the picture Justin showed me."
"I know right," Shelia said sitting down putting her purse on the stool.
"Where's Justin?" Trace asked.
"He went to see who's at the door. Let me go see what he's up to." I was walking to the door when I heard Justin arguing with who sounded J.C.
"It is when both Jen and Sara's lives.."
"I know okay?" Justin yelled. "Look man..."
"Justin?" I yelled.
"What?" He turned to face me, ignoring JC. "I'm a bit busy right now..."
"Trace and Shelia are here with the cake," I whispered and avoided eye contact with both Justin and JC. This felt really awkward. "Ok. Come in man," J told JC and let him into the house. "I'm going out back to help T with the cake. Jen can you give Jayce a drink or something? Keep him out of my brain."
Has he lost him mind? I didn't really want J.C. here because I knew it would cause problems between J.C. and Justin but that's the thing it wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't for me, these two have been friends since they were teenagers.
"Come on J.C let me show you were to put your gift." I walked J.C. to the living room when I heard Trace yell.
"Hey J! Where's the liquor!"

Later that day everyone came. All the guys from Nsync were here and Lynn and Paul as well as other close friends and family. Sara looked so cute in her lavender outfit.
We all sat down in the living room and opened gifts which I opened and Justin read the cards. Justin sang happy birthday to his baby it was just a really great day. I was picking up the last bit of trash when I felt two strong arms warp around my waist.
"I miss you," he whispered in my ear.
"You miss me? I'm right here," I said putting the broom against the kitchen wall.
"No I miss talking to you in the middle of the night, I miss kissing you when ever I felt like it, and I miss my wife." I turned around and saw how sincere he was.
"I missed you too," I said pecking his lips. I started to think about the past year what we've been through together and a year ago we lost my best friend.
"Jen, baby?"
I looked at the clock on the microwave 12:07.
"Today was the day we lost Crystal." I felt my chest tighten.
"Come on," Justin said pulling me towards the stairs.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story