CHAPTER SEVENTEEN.
JEN.

New Years 2008.

"Jennifer?!"

"What?!" I knew that tone of voice and he never used my full name unless he was mad or frustrated...Right now he's frustrated.

"I can't find my other sock."

"Look under the dresser," I said finishing putting on my mascara. Justin myself and Sara spent Christmas in Chicago and we were getting ready for New Years service at my home Church.

"Got it!" I walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom trying to zip up the back of my dress. Justin came behind me zipping me up.

"Is Sara ready?"

"Yep."

"OK let’s go."


Couple days later.


"Five more...four...three...two...one." My new year’s resolution for 2009 was to tone up I didn't want to loose a lot of weight I had to represent for my curvy ladies. So I hired a trainer last month to help me out. When I told Justin what I wanted to do he was all for it he said I was beautiful and didn't need it, whatever makes me happy, but his views changed when Charles came over.


Flash back.


"He's here!" Shelia yelled running to the door. I laughed biting into another piece of chocolate giving the other half to Sara who sat on the counter.

"Mmmm good," I said watching Sara eat her piece.

"Jenn this is Charles your personal trainer." I turned expecting to see a big muscle toned guy, but Charles was nothing like that broad shoulders, small toned arms, and skinny legs.

"Nice to meet your Jennifer." He held out his hand
"Nice to meet you as well Charles..." I looked behind him at Sheila as she mouthed the words "so fine"

"You’re not from here are you?" I asked still shaking his hand, he was gorgeous.

"No, I’m from England I moved to the states for school." I let go of his hand feeling really awkward.

"You guys should get started," Shelia said walking over to pick up Sara and the chocolate. "Let me show you to the gym." She threw the chocolate in the trash.

"Wait I was eating that!" I said pouting those were some good chocolate

"Chocolate is your enemy," Charles said with a smirk and followed behind Shelia.

Two hours later I was asking myself "what the hell were you thinking" Charles may have been small but he was like a drill sergeant he had me do weights, some cardio, squats, all kind of things.

"Good job Jennifer."

"Tha...nks," I said catching my breath. I watched him reach into his bag and pulled out a water bottle.

"Here you go," he handed me the blue bottle. I took it taking a sip.

"Mmm...what it this?"

"Its vegetable juice, when you catch your breath I want you to lay on this matt." I took another sip sitting the bottle on the bench and walked over to the matt and laid down.

I watched him raise my leg pushing it toward my chest that felt so good I didn't know that I closed my eyes. He did the same with my left leg. He raised my right leg putting it on his shoulder and pushing it to my chest, the cramp that was building up completely left causing me to let out a small moan.

"Feel good?"

"Mmm...Hmm." I kept my eyes closed as we both laughed. I opened my eyes and were met with greenish blues.

"Having a good time Jen?" I turned my head to the door, and saw Justin leaning against the door frame.

"Hey baby...this is Charles, Charles this is my husband Justin." Charles nodded his head continuing stretching my leg. Justin stood there sizing him up, were going to have a long conversation when Charles leaves.

"We'll be done in five minutes," Charles said picking up my left leg doing the something he did on my left. I tried so hard not to close my eyes.

"Cool, I'll just sit here and wait." Justin walked over to the bench sitting down. There was this weird silence.

"J, Charles is from England, he came here for school."

"That’s nice." Wow, someone must have had a bad day on the golf course.

"Done." Charles let my leg down rubbing both of my thighs. "Take a hot shower that will help relive the soreness.”

"Thanks." He helped me up. I went over to Justin and he pulled into a hug and kiss. "Have a good game?"

"Yeah."


"Ma-ma!!" Sara came running as fast as her little feet could go.

"Hey baby." giving her puffy cheeks kisses. "Say hi to mister Charles."

"Hi," she said waving.

"Hi sweetheart, Jen that’s all for today."

"OK," I said swinging Sara back and forth. "Hey Sheila and I are going out tonight you want to come with us?"

"Yeah sure." Since Charles had been with me we've become really good friends, he talks about his brothers back home and how much he misses them, how he got into personal trading through a dare from his friends. All around Charles is a good guy.


11:37 pm later that night.


"Charles can I ask you a question?" Shelia asked, we had gotten back from dinner and Sheila got the idea to have drinks at home.

"Sure."

"Are you gay?" I almost choked on my grape juice.

"No Sheila I'm not gay."

"Then why don't you have a girlfriend?"

"I'm still looking for the right one."

"Well all those ladies at Koi were checking you out." My stomach started to tighten thinking about those women looking at my Charles. "You are looking good tonight." He was, he had on a black suit and black dress shoes.

"I'm sure she's out there," I said.

"Yeah," he said looking at me.


After Charles left.


"I’m telling you girl he likes you."

"No he doesn’t." Sheila and I have been going back and forth ever since Charles left.

"Yes he does that’s why Justin wants you to get rid of him cause he knows it too.”


Two weeks later.


I just got out of the shower when I could hear Sara's cries but were soon calm. I finished drying off wrapped the towel around myself and walked into the closet. I was in the middle of looking for something to sleep in when I heard the bedroom door close.

"Everything ok?" I asked looking through clothes. Quiet.
"J!?" Silence. I stopped looking through cloths, and looked in the door way. "Justin?!" Silence again I walked toward the doorway when he popped up.

"HEY!" I let out a hurling scream. Justin covered his ears.

"Dang baby." He laughed.

"Why didn't you say anything?" I asked shoving him and turning around to finish what I was doing.

"I'm sorry." He tried to kiss my neck, but I rolled it causing his lips to hit my shoulder.

"Stop." Where were my silk pjs? I thought to myself, Here they are. I pulled them out Justin grabbed the hanger and put them back. "Justin stop I’m not in the mood for games."

"I know what I'm in the mood for." He pulled out a black see through lingre.

"I don 't think so." I grabbed the hanger and put it back.

"That’s ok you don't have to put anything on." He reached to untie my towel.

"J stop I'm really tired." He'd been like this all the time constantly wanting to have sex, I mean I love my husband and being intimate with him but I can't do it every other day.

"I don't know why, you’re not doing anything, but spending time with Charles!?" No this moth- has he lost his mind.

"First of all don't talk to me like that and second, what I've been doing is taking care of your child. Making sure she’s occupied and not wondering why her daddy is not around as much!”

I reached for my pjs and brushed passed him and into the bathroom. Justin had been traveling a lot working on the clothing line and Esmee’s album.

I slammed the door behind me forgetting to lock it. I untied my towel letting it fall on the ground, I took the silk pjs off the hanger, putting the hanger behind the door, I was unbuttoning the shirt with Justin came in.

"Get out."

"I'm sorry, I really am it’s just been stressful with the clothing line trying to get everything done for the spring." He reached for my hand stopping me from what I was doing. "I appreciate everything you do for me and Sara, I love you so much." I stared at the shirt feeling my chest tighten and tears building up.

"You know Justin I do the best I can I put everything on hold to be there for Sara -"

"I know you have and I love you for that." He took my chin making me look in his eyes. He leaned down and kissed me on the lips. Till this day I still get butterflies in my stomach from the way he looks at me, and his kisses. He pulled back rubbing his nose against mine.

"I love you too," I whispered between his lips. He kissed me again slipping his tongue between my lips wrapping his arms around my waist. Our kiss deepened sending chills down my spine, I wrapped my arms around his neck, he lifted me on to the counter.

"Mmm...cold." I giggled.

"It’s about to get hot in a minute." He grabbed my thighs spreading them apart, I let me head back as his hands massaged my breast waiting for him to send me into ecstasy.


Boy don't try to front I (I) know just (just) what you are (are are)


You Got Me Goin'
You're Oh-So Charmin'
But I can't do it
U Womanizer


"That’s my new song for you Charles." The radio was on in the back ground I was sitting in my trailer getting ready to do the video for if this isn't love.

"Shelia told me about the other night when ya'll went out to party."

"What she did tell you?" he asked leaning against the couch.

"How you had all the women in the club all over you," I said smiling.

"Shelia is lying."

"Yeah ok? I want you to go out meet someone ladies so you can be happy like Justin and I." I was sitting in front of the vanity playing with my phone when there was a knock on the door. "Come in!"

"Ma-ma!"

"Hey baby!" I jumped out of my seat and picked her up. Justin and Shelia were right behind her. "I haven't seen my baby all day." Sara squealed as I kissed her cheek and neck.

"Hey Charles," Justin said.

"What's up." I smiled his British accent is turning American. There was another knock on the door.

"That must be the glam squad." Shelia answered the door.

"Jennifer you ready to get started?" Tony asked followed by Kayla, my hair dresser.

"Yep." I put Sara down and started to head in the back of the trailer when Sara started to follow me.

"No sweetie you can't go with mommy." Justin grabbed her tiny hand pulling her toward him holding her Dora the explora doll. "Mommy coming back, here come play with Dora?" Justin handed her the doll.

When I got done Justin was sitting on the couch with Charles making small conversation, it was nice to see them making nice.

"Wow you look beautiful baby."

"Thank you." My hair was to the side in ringlets and a black sleeves shirt and leggings with gold stilettos, and black belt. Everyone followed me to the set, when I was done with the scene I went over to the table to see photos of the shots Justin was standing there holding Sara.

"How does it look?"

"Great, I'm going to steal those shoes so you can wear them later," he whispered

"Stop, you are so dirty," I said smacking his behind.

"You like it." I leaned in for a kiss but Sara put her hand on my face.

"You don't want me to kiss daddy?"

"No!" Justin and I both laughed.


Super bowl weekend.


"Is everything ready for Justin’s party?"

"The room is ready and everything, His mom said she will be there Sunday morning with Sara."

"Good." Shelia, Big Mike and I were on our way to Florida for the super bowl, I was so shocked that they asked me to sing the national anthem considering I decided to take a break to be with Sara. It was so hard trying to be mom and live my dream but what made me make that decision was when Justin called me and said that Sara took her first steps. It broke my heart I wasn't there to see my baby’s first step so I vowed to be mother first and put my career on hold.

"Trace said the Justin has no clue his head is in the clothing line that he thinks he forgot he had a birthday coming up," Shelia laughed as the plane landed.

“That’s what I want, him not having a clue."


Sunday February 1st.


"Were ready for you Jennifer." I took a deep breath, grabbed Justin’s hand and walked down to the tunnel.
When it was all over looked at the crowd and then Justin who had the proudest smile on his face. I stepped down from the platform and into his arms.

"I'm so proud of you," he whispered in my ear. He reached for my hand and laced our finger together the police officer and Big Mike escorted us down the field. Press and photographers surrounded us yelling and congratulating me.

"Jennifer you were great!"

"Thank you." I waved at everyone.

"Justin happy birthday heard you party hard last night!" Justin smiled and continued walking me close behind
him.

"Thanks it was great."

"Had no idea did you?"

"None."


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story