You smile when you feel someone licking their way up your leg. Then they nudge you with their cold wet nose and you realize it isn’t Justin. It’s Brennan. Or Buckley. You can’t tell which it is with your eyes closed.

“Justin,” you whisper. All you hear from the other side of the bed is soft snores so you nudge him. “Justin, take the dogs out.”

No response.

You sigh, realizing there is no waking your boyfriend before noon after a night of abso-fucking-lutely amazing sex like last night and so you get out of bed, not bothering to be quiet, hoping he’ll wake up and you can go back to sleep.

You pull on the nearest article of clothing, his shirt, and glare at his sleeping figure. You contemplate telling the dogs to take themselves out, but even in your post-sex, sleep induced haze you realize that that’s not an option.

You walk down the stairs to the kitchen, Buckley and Brennan slobbering at your heels. After you put their collars on they beeline to the door leading out to the backyard. You open the door and they run outside. You step out after them, the cool morning air making goose bumps on your skin.

You gaze around the backyard, from the basketball court to the grill, to the half-constructed pool and that’s when you see it. Your immediate reaction is to scream. So you do.

“What’s wrong?!”

You tear your eyes away from the seemingly lifeless lump and look up at Justin, who has stuck his head out the bedroom window. You point wordlessly at the mass of fur.

“What the fuck is that?” He asks.

You roll your eyes. “I don’t know what it is, nor do I care. Just get rid of it, please!”

Justin grumbles but a few moments later he appears at your side in yesterday’s black jeans and his Chucks. He squints at the lump for a minute before jumping into the pool.

“Be careful,” you warn.

He waves off your warning and approaches the animal. He stops within a few feet of it and scratches his head before hooking his fingers in his belt loops, examining it. The movement causes his pants to slide down and you see the top of his pale white ass peeking out beneath the waistband. You love his pale white ass. Especially when he’s fucking you so hard that all you can do is hook your legs beneath it and hold on for the ride. Like last night when he …

“Get me a stick or something,” Justin says, pulling you out of the thoughts that have you slightly turned on.

“Huh?”

“I wanna see if it’s alive,” he says, not taking his eyes off of the animal.

You look around and, finding a stick, you toss it to him. He catches it and bends down closer. Cautiously he reaches out with the stick and gently pokes the fur ball.

Several things happen simultaneously over the next few seconds:

The lump gives a hideous screech and scampers out of the pool, Buckley and Brennan chasing after it.

Your boyfriend gives an even more hideous screech, making a noise you thought he grew out of once he hit puberty, and jumps out of the pool, running towards the house and slamming the door behind him.

While all of this is happening you stand there, frozen, torn between sheer and utter terror and absolute hysterics. You decide on the latter.

You’re laughing so hard that you’re crying, doubled over in pain, and you don’t hear the door open and Justin approach you.

“What the fuck is so funny?” He asks.

You manage to catch your breath, stand up and turn to face him. You take him in, a look of frustration on his face, a thin sheen of sweat on his skin, and you start cracking up again. You hear Justin mumble something about “fucking unappreciative women” and you realize he’s walking away from you. You stand up and run after him.

“Baby, wait!” You call. He keeps walking. You catch up to him and grab him from behind around his waist. “Thanks for saving me, babe.”

Justin snorts.

“No! I really do mean it!” You say, rubbing your hands up and down his chest. You can feel his heart racing beneath your fingers. You place soft kisses along his back and run your hands over him, smiling against his skin when you feel his nipples harden. You smooth your hands down his stomach, loving the feeling of his muscles contracting and expanding with each sharp intake of breath. You stop when you reach the waistband of his pants.

“Keep going,” he whispers, quietly, softly.

You undo the button on his pants and slide your hand inside, past the kinky hairs at the base of his cock, wrapping your fingers around his hardening length. You stroke him for a few moments until he’s almost completely hard and thrusting against your hand the best he can within the confine of his jeans.

“Baby…” He gasps.

“Let’s go inside,” you whisper. He follows you into the house and up the stairs to his room, removing his shoes midway. You lie down on the bed and he lies over you, leaning in to kiss you. Your mouths meet and you both groan, his tongue sliding past your lips into your mouth as his hands slides up your thigh to cup your ass. He growls when he realizes you aren’t wearing anything underneath his shirt.

You spread your legs so he can lie between them and you thrust your crotch up against him so he can feel how wet you are. He moans and grinds back down against you, trying to get some friction. You tug at his pants.

“Take these off,” you groan.

He pulls back just long enough to remove his pants and you bite your lip as he sighs when the pressure is released from his cock. His hands immediately start pulling his shirt off of you. He settles down between your legs again and his eyelids flutter as the head of his cock rubs in your wetness.

“Justin,” you moan impatiently, gasping when he leans down to take your right nipple into his mouth, kneading your left breast with his hand. “Baby, c’mon.”

“Patience,” he whispers, trailing his hand from your breast down your stomach between your legs. He runs his fingers up and down your slit, coating them in your wetness before finding your clit. He teases you for a moment before removing his fingers and positioning the head of his cock at your entrance.

You move your hips against him and you both moan as he slips in a few inches. He grips your hips, raising them up and slides in the rest of the way.

“Fuck,” he sighs.

You groan again and try to get him to move. He smirks down at you and for a moment you wonder if this is the same guy that was shrieking at the sight of a small furry animal not too long ago. This thought is completely erased from your head when he pulls out and thrusts back in slowly.

You cup the back of his head and pull him in for a kiss as he begins a steady rhythm that has you both panting within moments. He tears his mouth from yours and rests his head against your shoulder, kissing your neck and biting down when you clench around him. You scrape your fingers down his back and grab his ass, pulling him in deep and contracting around him.

“Oh God,” he moans, lifting up to get better leverage, his pace quickening. He’s pushing up against your clit with every inward thrust and it’s almost enough to get you there.

Justin gasps and trails a finger down your body between your legs to your clit. He rubs it as his thrusts become frantic.

“Babe, I’m …” He lets out a guttural groan and you feel him begin to release inside you. The sensation of his cock jerking, his warm sticky cum coating your insides sets you off and you tighten around him, moaning.

His hips slowly come to a stop and he hisses as you continue to contract around his throbbing cock. For a few moments neither of you says a word. You just lay there with him above you, his cock softening inside you.

Then you hear a whine followed by a bark.

Shit.

“Did you let the dogs in?” Justin pants, his breath warm against your shoulder.

“No,” you say and you groan as he pulls out of you and rolls off the bed.

He pulls his black jeans back on and zips them up but doesn’t bother with the button. He turns towards you as he reaches the door and says, “Don’t go anywhere. I’m not done with you."

Completed
a_nonymous is the author of 20 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Never Touch a Sleeping Rodent also liked 5 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: justin