Disclaimer: I don't own nor do I claim to own Nsync, The Harless/Timberlake family or anyone else you might recognize. I do own Hallena and anyone you don't recognize. This is fake.

 

Hallena's POV:

 ' NOT AGAIN.' My mind screamed as I packed what little belonged to me and prepared to go to my next foster home. My case worker showed up a few minutes ago, saying that my foster parents had asked for me to be placed somewhere else. Not that they are particularly close to my heart or anything. I sighed, as I grabbed my one bag that I came with and followed her out of the house, listening to my former foster sister laughing hysterically. I knew that me being moved had something to do with her. I wouldn't give her my mother's necklace. It's the last thing I have of hers. I sighed, as I crawled in the back seat and prepared to meet my new foster parents, praying that for once I got some that were nice. They don't even have to like or love me, I just want them to be nice to me.

" Hallena, are you ready to meet your new foster parents?" Jackie, my case worker asked.

" I guess." I whispered.

" They are really nice people. I think that your really gonna like it there."

" They are always nice."

" Now, your new placement goes beyond nice. Just wait till you meet them." she smiled.

" I guess." I sighed, as we drove out of the city. I watched as the scenery flew by.

" We're just about there."

" Okay."

 I wasn't prepared when we pulled up in the long drive way surrounded by trees. This place was gorgeous and the house was huge. I just looked around, there was another house right next door and I couldn't help but wonder what was gonna happen.

 " We're here. Come on, Mrs. Harless is dying to meet you." Jackie said, as she opened my door.

We walked up to the door and Jackie rang the door bell. I was shocked when a pretty woman with blond curly hair answered the door.

" Come in." She smiled.

" Mrs. Harless, this is Hallena, Hallena, this is Mrs. Harless." Jackie said.

" I'm so happy to have you here." Mrs. Harless beamed, as she hugged me tightly.

" Thank you Mrs. Harless." I whispered.

" Please call me Lynn. Come in, I'll show you around." she smiled, as she wrapped her arm around me and lead me into the living room.


Lynn's POV:

 When I opened the door to see my new foster daughter standing outside I couldn't hold back my excitement. She was gorgeous. I knew before she got here that she was of mixed race, her mother was white and her father black. Her mother had passed away several years earlier and her father was in jail for the rape of her mother. That poor girl, I could see the misery in her eyes, and utter shock when I pulled her in for a hug. I know that she is the same age as my son Justin and I can't wait for them to meet.

" Would you like to see your new room?" I asked, after we got into the living room.

" Yes Ma'am." she whispered.

" Please, call me Lynn, you don't need to call me Mrs. Harless or Ma'am or anything like that." I smiled, as I lead her upstairs.

I had put together a room than most teenage girls would die for, I was so excited. I lead her in and her mouth dropped open.

" This .... this is my room?" she asked in awe.

" Yes, it's all yours, do you like it? I wasn't sure what your favorite color was, so my son helped me and unfortunately his favorite color is baby blue, so he insisted that everything be the same for you. We can change it if you don't like it." I smiled, as I looked as the clouds that cover her ceiling filled with stars.

" I ... I love it, I  I've never had anything like this before. You... You didn't have to do this for me."

" I heard that you like the stars, so I have a surprise for you." I smiled.

" What? More than this amazing room?"

" Well it's apart of this room, at night, there are stars on the ceiling that will glow in the dark with a black light."

" I can't wait to see it." she whispered, taking in her room. " Is this all for me?"

" Yes, the T.V, computer, everything. It's all just for you. I'm going to take you shopping latter to get you the things that you like clothes and personally. There is also a game room down stairs that you are going to love. Everything is this house is open for you to use, you are not restricted on anything." I smiled.

" Really?"

" Yes, I know you must be used to very different arrangements, but this is your home too now."

" I.... I ... I don't know what to say." Hallena whispered.

" I hope you will like it here. I know that things are going to be hard for you to get used, especially when we start travelling again, but I'm gonna help you get adjusted. You won't be going to a public school like before, you will be home schooled, tutored with my son."

" Okay." she smiled, her first smiled since arriving.

" I can't wait for you to meet Justin, he's gonna love you."

" Okay. Your house is beautiful. I love the yard."

" Well come on, wait till you see the back yard." I laughed, leading her out the door and back down the stairs.

This was gonna be so great, I can tell already. I hope that she will stay here until she turns 18. I always wanted a daughter and now I have one. I'm going to do everything I can to help her and to support her. I think that Justin is going to like her too. He should be home soon.

Hallena's POV:

 My case worker said goodbye as Lynn lead me out back where a pool and hot tub sat along with a beautiful garden. I couldn't believe it. It was all so perfect. I have a hard time believing that this is true. I kinda feel like Jackie will be back in a few minutes to tell me haha gotcha.

" So what do you think of your new home?" Lynn asked as we walked through the garden.

" It's prefect. Almost to perfect." I replied.

" It's not prefect, it's home."

" So what do you need me to do?"

" Nothing, just be a kid."

" I... I don't know what that means."

" What do you mean?"

" I had to take care of my Momma before she died, then I went into foster care, and everyone always had things for me to do."

" What kind of things?"

" Cooking, cleaning, laundry, ironing, the other kids homework, and I worked to bring in money for them too." I replied.

" They didn't have a child they had a servant. Well that won't happen here. You won't be doing any of that, besides maybe the dishes here and there. And you won't be able to work and even if you did the money would be yours." she smiled.

" Really?"

" Yes. I cook and when I don't, my momma cooks for us."

" Oh?"

" Do you see that house next door?"

" Yes."

" That's my parents home. We are a very close family so they are around quit a bit. I can't wait for you to meet Justin, he should be home soon." she smiled, " Come on, let's head in out of the heat."

" Are you sure there is nothing I can do?"

" Just check out the house, go see if there is something you want to play with in the game room. There are video games down there, if you don't find anything you like just let me know and we will get you some things to play with." she smiled, as she opened the door to go to the basement game room.

Chapter End Notes:
Please leave Feedback!!!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story