Justin's POV:

 

I can't wipe the smile off my face. She said yes. We're getting ready to go on stage. Lena is standing off to the side, watching us. I asked her not to go out yet. I just want her with me until we go on stage. We finished hacky and I walked over to her.

 

"Hey baby." I smiled, kissing her softly, before pulling her into my arms.

 

"Hi." She whispered, resting her head on my chest.

 

"Okay, you're gonna go with Mom in a few minutes she's gonna take you to your seats, you just stay with her . Mom will bring you to me when the show is over. It gets crazy so whatever you do, stay with mom.

 

"Okay, I won't leave her side."

 

"Good, now give me a kiss and I'll see you out there."

 

"Okay." she smiled, wrapping her arms around my neck.

 

She leaned up on her toes pressing her lips to mine in a deep kiss. She pulled back and smiled softly, as Mom walked in.

 

"I'll see you in awhile okay?"

 

"Okay, good luck."

 

"Thanks, I hope you like the show."

 

"I will."

 

"Just please stay with Mom okay?"

 

"I will Justin I promise."

 

"Okay. Give me one more kiss and then get outta here." I smiled, leaning down, and pressing a soft kiss to her lips.

 

"I'll see you later."

 

"Okay baby, have fun." I smiled, as Mom hugged me before leading LeLe out.

 

"Are you ready J?" Chris asked.

 

"Hell yeah, I was born ready." I smiled.

 

"Well then, let’s have a good show and have some fun." Joey yelled, as we took our places and waited for our cues.

 

When the lights came on, I looked over to the VIP section to see Hallena looking at me. I smiled a huge smile at her, before the music kicked on and we began out show. This is the beginning on a beautiful thing, I just know it.

 

Hallena's POV:

I looked up at Justin as they took the stage. I couldn't help but smile, as I all the girls screamed his name, knowing that he was mine. I couldn't take my eyes off him as he began to sing and dance, doing what he loved in front of all these girls.

 

As the concert went on I knew why all these girls adored him. His voice was beautiful, but I already knew that. What got me was the way he moved on stage, the way he entertained the crowd, the way he and the guys worked together.

 

They said their Thank you's and sang the last song before running off stage. I looked over at Lynn to see what to do next.

 

"When the lights come back on, we're gonna go back stage and head out to the bus okay? Stay with me because everyone is gonna be running to the buses to head back to the hotels okay?" Lynn asked.

 

"Okay, I'll stay with you; I promised Justin I wouldn't leave your side."

 

"Okay." she smiled, as the lights came on and we stood and started back through the curtains.

 

She wasn't kidding when she said that everyone was trying to get to the buses at the same time. I recognized some of Britney's dancers as they ran by. I tried to keep up with Lynn, but when she blended in with all the other people I lost her.

 

"LYNN!" I screamed, as I frantically looked around. "LYNN!"

 

"Get out of the way Skunk!" One of the dancers yelled, pushing me to the ground.

 

"LYNN!" I screamed again, as people continue to run past me, some stepping on me on their way.

 

My ankle began to throb as the people continued past me. I crawled out of the way into a little cove in the hallway. I pulled my legs up to my chest and held my ankle. I don't know if it's broken or anything, but I know it hurts. I promised Justin that I wouldn't leave Lynn and I did. I didn't do it on purpose but I lost her and now I'm gonna get left behind. No one will know that I'm missing. Tears filled my eyes as I buried my head in my legs.

 

 

Lynn's POV:

 

I crawled on the bus to see the guys all standing there drinking bottles of water.

 

"Mom where's Hallena?" Justin asked.

 

"What do you mean...." I started to ask, before turning around and seeing that she wasn't behind me.

 

"She was right behind me. I swear. I told her to stay with me. I told her it was crazy."

 

"So did I. Where is she?"

 

"I don't know. She was there when we went backstage."

 

"I have to go find her."

 

"Justin you can't do that. If you get off this bus all hell will break loose." Lonnie said.

 

"I can't leave her in there." Justin said, as he started for the door.

 

"Justin, let me go find her, it's safer for me to."

 

"No! I'm going." he said, before running off the bus and back towards the venue.

 

Justin's POV:

 

I started down the hallway, where everyone had come from. I didn't see her anywhere.

 

"HALLENA!" I yelled."Where are you?"

 

I stopped and heard nothing. I continued down the hall screaming her name and stopping to listen for any response. I stopped and heard soft crying.

 

"Lena?" I asked, looking into the hole in the wall.

 

There she sat, her knees pulled up to her chest, her head buried in them.

 

"Baby what happened?" I said, softly putting my hands of her legs.

 

Her head whipped up and she looked at me as tears fell down her face.

 

"Are you okay baby?"

 

"I tried to stay with her, but I lost her." she sobbed.

 

"Shh, it's okay. I'm here now." I said, softly rubbing my hands up and down her legs.

 

"Someone called me a skunk and then pushed me down."

 

"Are you okay baby? Are you hurt?"

 

"Someone stepped on my ankle." she whimpered.

 

"Do you think you can stand on it?"

 

"No it hurts."

 

"Okay, it's okay. Can you come out for me?" I asked, opening my arms to her.

 

She crawled out and into my lap, as I wrapped my arms around her. "I'm sorry I broke my promise."

 

"Shh it's okay. I know it's crazy. I just didn't want you to get hurt baby, that's all. Do you know who pushed you?"

 

"One of Britney's dancers."

 

"Okay, it's okay; let's go get on the bus okay?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"Can you try and stand for me, so I can stand up?"

 

"Yeah." she said, as she tried to get to her feet before she whimpered and lost her balance.

 

"Okay, okay. Sit down right here and let me stand up okay?"

 

"Okay." she sat down as I stood up and carefully picked her up.

 

"I'm too heavy for you to carry." she said, as I started towards the bus again.

 

"You're fine baby, don't worry okay."

 

"Here, give her to me. You get your skinny ass back on the bus." Lonnie said, pulling her from my arms.

 

"She's hurt." I said, walking beside him.

 

"I'll get her on the bus, now you get your butt back on the bus your Mom is about to pass out."

 

"I'll be waiting for you okay the bus okay?" I asked, looking up at Lena.

 

"Okay."

 

"Lonnie will take good care of you. I'll see you in a minute."

 

"Okay." she whimpered.

 

I looked at her once more before running back down the hall and back to the bus.

 

"Justin Randall Timberlake what were you thinking?" Mom yelled, as I walked back on.

 

"She's hurt Mom." I said, turning around to watch Lonnie carry her across the parking lot.

 

"What do you mean she's hurt?"

 

"One of Britney's dancers called her a Skunk and pushed her down, then someone running by stepped on her ankle. I tried to get her to stand up but she couldn't."

 


"Okay. We'll have the tour doctor look at her when we get to the hotel." Mom said.

 

"We have to have a talk with Britney and her dancers about the racial slurs. I've had enough of them. The sad thing is they keep calling Lena that stuff and she doesn't even know what they mean."

 

"I'll call a meeting with Jonny in the morning okay? Let's just get Hallena taken care of first."

"Have the tour doctor come to what was Chris' room." I said, as Lonnie walked on and I quickly took her back from him.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story